BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Benefit is awesome brand. I love the product and box. its great for all skin types. Feels great and looks good on cheeks. I use this product weekly. Its a great price point. I would share with others. I will purchase again. I would also gift this to someone.
Erin C.
I wanted to purchase this so bad but when I swatched it in store I was not happy. The blushes had no pigmentation and the bronzer was orange. I have a light skin tone for reference. I wanted to love this because the concept is awesome but it fell short for me.
Kimberly H.
This is a great product! 5 products for the price of 2! Hoola is a great bronzer, one of my favorites. I absolutely love Coralista and Dallas. I haven't even gotten to try Dallas or rockateur yet, and it's already worth the money just by loving those 3 products! I have med-tan skin with yellow undertones.
Leah H.
Valrico, FL
This product is a STEAL. It contains some of Benefits best selling bronzers and blushes and has a value of almost $150 dollars for just 58. Beautiful product, only down I could maybe think of is one of the bronzers is too dark for me, but that may not be the case for you. Either I recommend this product.
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I love this palette. It literally has everything you need for a nice contour and blush. It contains all of Benefit's best-selling blushes, including my favorite shade "dallas" and my favorite bronzer, which is the hoola bronzer. A must buy in my opinion!
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
This was my first foray into Benefit's cheek products. All of them are *awesome*, but Dallas is definitely a stand-out product from the line-up. Such a gorgeous mauvey wash. Hoola Bronzer is also one of my favorites. I definitely recommend this product.
Lisbeth G.
Fort Worth, Tx
I personally loveeee the hoola bronzer it's the perfect shade of contour for me since am pretty pale. The blush selection is sooo good. The great thing is these are full size pans so you basically are paying for two and getting three. That's such a steal!
Grace C.
Buffalo, NY
This palette is amazing! I've always wanted to try a benefit blush, and now this is the perfect way to do it. I recently bought this and have tried all of the blushes/bronzers. They are all super gorgeous colors that can easily be worn with almost any look. For the price this is such a great deal. The only thing about this product I dislike is it is a large box, and not ideal for any travel. Otherwise a great go to!
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
This palette has all you need and they are all full size, which makes this an amazing deal! The Hoola bronzer is a cult favorite for contouring or if you just like a matte bronzer. They all smell good too. It also comes with the perfect little brush!
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
This pallet is everything!! You get 5 of their bronzers/blushes for $55?? I mean you honestly can't beat that!! These all apply so nicely and blend out beautifully. And the colors work great for most skin tones! I definitely recommend this pallet!!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.