BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
The beloved cheekathon! It took forever to get my hands on this product, but I'm glad that I did. Each pan is a full size of the product so it's an incredible value. It's big so you can't travel easily with this. But I love the variety of blush and bronzers.
Danielle V.
You get 5 FULL SIZED products! Each of these products individually are $29, and this palette is only priced at $58. Seriously, such a good deal for great quality products that will last you a long time. Hoola Bronzer is easily my favorite. The blushes are beautiful, soft, and give good color payoff - good for when applying blush.
Jessica N.
Extremely great value! Comes with 5 FULL SIZE products. Both matte and shimmer finishes. Good for both everyday and night. Blends nicely into skin. I really like hoola but coralista runs very orange! I would definitely recommend.
Lindsey S.
If I could bow down to Benefit I would! This is a genius palette. For one, it smells amazing. It's the best deal ever since each individual product is around $25+. I use this every single day. The brush that comes with it is great I usually use it with the bronzer. The only downside is how huge the packaging is. It's not really meant to travel with.
Tara R.
San Marcos, CA
Great for the value, however, the quality is a little different than the individual boxes, but for the price, it's worth it. Recommend for fair to light skin tones, won't show up very well on anyone that is medium to deep. Also, smells heavenly!
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
This palette is such a value! Buying these item individually would cost you sooo much more! It is also very handy to have your blushes and bronzers in one convenient package. I always grab it to take on trips with me for this reason. The powders also seem to have a nice smell to them. And the package, as usual with benefit, is super cute.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
This is a blush and bronzer palette that includes 2 bronzers, 3 blushes, and a small brush. Most of us are used to palettes being smaller sizes of multiple products. This is not the case. All of the face powders in this box are full-sized. There is a scent as well, I find it very pleasing, floral and sweet. Talk about an amazing value!
Alletse A.
This is one of my top 5 cheek palettes.
I love that every shade in here is more muted and nude-y and that's personally my jam.
They blend out beautiful and soft and I've never had issues with patchiness.
They last all day and it's also a bomb deal because all five pans are full sized and you're only paying equivalent to two pans.
I love benefit powders.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
One of the better things from benefit. Such a cute set. This is all the blush and bronzer you'll ever need. My favorite is the sparkly rockateur. The Dallas bronzer is my least fav because it is warm toned but the rest I'm in love with
Andrea A.
Rohnert park, CA
this palette smells amazing! I love that it comes with the light and regular hoola bronzer! I love mixing the 2 to get a nice shade! I think every product in this palette is universal and everyone can use them all, which is nice because that isn't always the case! I also love how it comes with a brush! I would purchase again!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.