BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this palette a lot but I feel the colors don't last a long time on my skin. I don't own the individual products but I've heard the individual ones are more pigmented. This is 60 dollars so I definitely think you can buy something more affordable and better quality
Pamela T.
Crestview
I love this box of blushes and bronzer for the value. The colors are very pretty but I think all of them have some kind of sheen to them. Hoola has a bad undertone for me it's too orange in my opinion. I also think that the quality in this set isn't as good as the singular blush boxes when sold alone as it is quite hard to actually pick up pigment with a brush. The palette also smells of a very strong floral perfume.
Quinn K.
I wish that rockateur would have kept the shimmer it had at the top all the way through the product. The price was definitely reasonable for the 5 cheek products you get. The size is great! If I somehow use this up anytime soon, I would rebuy! I use it on a daily basis. Such cute packaging too. But the detail is fading when I wiped my makeup off it :(
Irene K.
Stony Point, NY
My goodness this cheek palette is beautiful! I bought this mostly because of the look of it and the fact that I've only heard great things about Benefit blushes and bronzers. Well, I wasn't disappointed in my purchase. I love the variety and also the look of these products on my face. There are some I use more than others, sometimes I mix two together. It's a wonderful item. It's a shame it was a limited edition.
Skye D.
I love this face palette! It's so gorgeous, and the value is awesome. It totals to about two of those individual face powders in price, except you get three more! It's perfect for everyday use, and even special occasions. The brush it comes with is so handy too.
Christyne O.
Union City, CA
Every since I bought this product I never reach for any of my other blushes or bronzer. The hoola bronzer is so great for everyday! This palette has a great selection of blushes and one matte bronzer,which is perfect when you want to spice up your everyday makeup look.I've had this palette for quite some time and I haven't hit pan yet. I would totally recommend this to everyone I know!
Morelia C.
This was one of the best purchases I ever did! All full size products for the price of 2. Perfect for makeup artists & makeup enthusiasts. The packaging is a little bulky but I think can be easily removed from it. The new one ( blue packaging) seems like a great investment too. Definitely recommend!
Betsy G.
I love this palette for so many reasons. I am porcelain/fair so most of the blush shades work for me. I have to be careful because they are highly pigmented. There is a shade for every make up look. It lasts all day and is also a great deal. I would buy it again in a heart beat.
Veronica A.
Marshalltown, IA
Love this palet is my go to for every look that i wear and i have an tan skin tone the laguna bronzer is perfect for conturing its really easy to blend ... i will recomend to any one interested on it . Its good forany time of the day yes i will buyit ahain
Aida Z.
Orlando, FL
I love this palette. It literally has everything you need for a nice contour and blush. It contains all of Benefit's best-selling blushes, including my favorite shade "dallas" and my favorite bronzer, which is the hoola bronzer. A must buy in my opinion!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.