BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was disappointed in this cheek palette because it claims to have all the full size blushes and bronzers included. However, although they are full sized, they are not the same quality. I had to return this. Plus, do you really need that many blushes?
Marissa P.
First, the value of this product is AMAZING. You are getting 5 FULL sized blushes. On top of that, it is packaged well. When you buy the blushes individually, they are packaged in a deep box... very frustrating to use. I love blush palettes, and this one is no exception. If you are on the fence on whether or not to purchase this product, then you should jump off and BUY IT NOW!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this blush pallete! It allows me to change up my look with one little box! The dallas bronzer is pretty dark for me so I can only use it once I've had a spray tan. The other colors allow me versatility in my look from day to day. They are very pigmented and look very pretty on!
Tiera W.
Richfield, WI
I love this palette, such a deal for what the colors cost individually and they're full sized! Also, I love the smell of this palette, is that weird? It's fresh and clean, I don't know how to explain it. I'm so happy with this purchase, and use it every time I do my makeup.
McKenzie M.
This is so worth the money. You get a full sized of all of these products for a cheaper price. It makes it really easy to travel and you have everything you could need right in front of you. If you have been wanting to try some of these powders, I highly recommend it.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Perfect palette! The blushes are beautiful and long-lasting, and the bronzers are versatile and just right for summer. I especially love Rockateur. it is an amazing highlight! The packaging is that typical cute benefit style, and you get large products. totally worth it!
stephanie S.
By far the best blush palette I own! You get your best bang for your buck on this product. Blushes are very pigmented and has a nice scent to it. And the packaging...c'mon, who doesn't like cute packaging! :)
Laura G.
Don't get me wrong, this product was a steal considering how expensive they are individually, but I just don't find myself reaching for it. It is really big which makes it inconvenient to bring on vacation. Other than that, I love all the colors and the way they apply. Just doesn't seem ideal packaging for me.
Nicolette C.
Hampshire, IL
HOLY GRAIL. This palette is defined worth the $58 that it costs. The Benefit box blushes and bronzer are $30 a piece out of this palette, so your essentially getting three for free. This comes with Hoola bronzer, Dandelion blush, Rockatuer blush, Dallas blush, and Coralista blush. 100% worth the money.
Erin C.
I wanted to purchase this so bad but when I swatched it in store I was not happy. The blushes had no pigmentation and the bronzer was orange. I have a light skin tone for reference. I wanted to love this because the concept is awesome but it fell short for me.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.