BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Christy A.
Definitely got use out of this palette. I got this palette last year when it first launched skeptical as to if weather I would like it or not. I ended up loving this so much. I would recommend this to anyone that loves blush and bronzer it is a great product I love having my blush and bronzer together makes it so much easier when doing makeup!
Autumn M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome steal of a product! I had never used any of benefits blushes before but it felt wrong to spend so much on just one blush. But when then product launched, you got 5 of their top selling blushes and the hooks bronzer for only $65, I jumped right on it. I could try all the blushes at once for a cheaper price! I wish the blushes were a bit more pigmented, but I've heard that that's what benefit is known for, so you can build them up or keep it looking natural. Overall, I'm in love with it and I feel like it was one of my smarter makeup purchases.
Kat R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is my ride or die! Such a steal for only $60 when each blush/bronzer goes for $28 individually. I love that there are 2 different bronzers; options for  more bold or neutral look, and the same goes for the blushes. Having a large mirror in the palette is also a godsend, especially since this product goes everywhere with me. The products are all the same as their individually packaged friends and are super blendable. Oh. and did I mention the palette comes with a full size brush?! SCORE!
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as my first blush palette since the 80's and let me tell you, times have changed! First, the packaging has a wonderful retro look. When you open the palette, you smell a wonderful smell. The colors are beautiful and versatile. It's buildable, blendable and I use the shades for my eyes. And I even bought this prior to finding out what a great deal it is! I love this pallet so much!
Alexandrea L.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy to have this in my collection. I've been wanting to try benefit cheek products for years so when this released I got it. I have already hit major pan on hula and dandelion. Enjoy wearing Dallas as a blush and as a contour. Rocketour makes a great blush topper. Don't use coralista as much but it is still a very nice blush and nice when I want a coral shade. The value of this palette is unbeatable as well.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value! The formulation of these are just like the originals and these are the full size! You get everything you need for your face. Blush, blush topper, bronzer, contour. The only problem I've had with this is the brush it comes with. It has started to shed after washing it once. But, that's a minor thing. Just use any good ol' makeup brush instead!
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this pallet everyday, especially for the hoola contour color. The blushes are natural and beautiful as well. I don't often reach for the brush that comes with the pallet, however it is made quite nice. Dallas is a great color is you want a more blush-like, or rosey contour. Definitely a great investment. Pan sizes are large and the products last so long. Worth the buy for sure, cheaper deal if you consider getting 5 pans for the price of about 3 regularly.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a good deal and it had so many nice shades I couldn't pass it up! I tend to not buy blush palettes because I like to use individual blushes rather than reach for a palette, but I made an exception for this. The packaging is pretty sturdy for cardboard packaging. I like all of the shades in this palette and use them all. I don't use the brush it came with, I prefer a fluffier brush. My favorite shades are Coralista, Dallas and Rockateur.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best blush palette of all time!!!! I love it sooooooo much I bought 2. Dallas is my go to blush and Hoola is my go to bronzer so it is great that I can reach for a palette instead of two boxes. Rockateur can double a great highlight and blush. Dandelion is a soft and gentle pink. Coralista gives you a nice coral glow. If they release another blush palette would recommend it.
Mrs M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this blush and bronzer palette and think it's such a great buy. For the price of two items you get 5 full size items. I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I glad I got all this for such a good price. The colors are amazing and look great on. Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.