BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Elmira, NY
I love this pallette and use it everyday! The colors are pretty, blendable, and you can use in different combinations. It also comes with a guide to give you ideas on different looks you can use. I feel like it's going to last me forever but I know I'm going to be sad when it's gone!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I can't believe there really full size. There so amazing all of there great blushes and bronzer in one palette. I was so excited to get it. There very pigmented and last all day, and they even smell so pretty I love it.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really like this palette! It is great because you get 5 full size products for a fraction of the price, and they are all great products. However, the formulation seems different in the palette than the original for some reason. If you want to try all of these I would recommend, but be aware they might be different than the original.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is such a great value! The blush and bronzer formulas from Benefit are so finely milled, smooth, and soft. They last all day on your face and are absolutely beautiful. This is a great palette to try full size versions of all the Benefit blushes and bronzers at a great discount. I
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my ride or die palette! All of these blushes and bronzers are FULL SIZE!!! You get 5 of them for the price of 1 & 1/2!! You can't pass it up. It has the beloved Hoola bronzer in it, that I would die without!
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
If Benefit called me and said, "If we could make you any one makeup palette and sell it to you at a fraction of the price you can usually buy it, what would you want?" the answer would be Cheekaton! If you're considering getting one for yourself, the answer is yes. Just yes.
Brianne W.
What an amazing idea from benefit! Considering you get 5 full size blushes this product is an amazing deal. The quality is great, super cute packaging, I highly recommend to anyone who has wanted a couple benefit blushes but hasn't wanted to spend the money! This is a great alternative.
Estephanie O.
Omg love this pallet, its such a steal. Definitely worth the price for the amount of product your getting. Everything u need in one pallet from blushes, bronze or contour & highlight!!!!!! Bought mine at Sephora.com ūüėČ
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was disappointed in this cheek palette because it claims to have all the full size blushes and bronzers included. However, although they are full sized, they are not the same quality. I had to return this. Plus, do you really need that many blushes?
Sarah K.
Walnut, IL
I really like this palette; However, I have owned rockateur in the past and this does not seem to be the exact same formula as the individual boxed blush. It's still pretty and blend-able but in my opinion it i not exactly the same. Overall I would buy this again because it is an amazing value, but it is something to consider if you are in love with a specific individual boxed blush.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.