BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing. I seriously love it. When I bought it I try for the first time my favorite bronzer ever: the hoola bronzer. I love the other blush named Dallas and the 3 blushes are amazing too: Rockateur, Coralista and Dandelion. I love this palette is such an amazing deal, you're paying almost like for 2 blushes and taking with you a blush and two bronzers more. This is a must have for me. It blends amazingly I don't have anything wrong to say about this. Smell really good too. I love it!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect travel companion!!! I was a little worried when I read reviews on different websites about this before I bought. I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it! I'll admit the blushes don't have a super big payoff but it's nice to have a lighter look sometimes. I am extremely happy with all the colors of this palette! This is such a nice palette to have on a trip when you can't carry much. It's so nice to have your bronzer and blush all in one! I would definitely repurchase!
Cynthia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical at first when I purchased this product because I wasn't sure how much I would really like the formula of the Benefit blushes. I have used Hoolah for years now, but i had heard mixed reviews on the other face powders. Can I just say how impressed I am with the overall quality and pigmentation of these products??
Oh my gosh! I am so happy that I picked up this set. Completely worth every penny. It adds another layer to my beauty routine that I cant get enough of :D
Trina J.
Savannah, MO
Benefit Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette I bought this wonderful mix of Blushes and Bronzers palette for my daughter at Ulta for her Birthday. I had bought her the single bronzer in Hoola two years ago and she just loved it. She never used any other bronzer after that. She is going to love this palette. It might seem pricey but you really are only paying about12.00 a box and the Colors are so highly pigmented a little bit will do. The colors are gorgeous and natural looking.
Amy C.
I am obsessed with this palette!!! i didn't think i wanted it at first because i didn't think i would use hoola or dandelion but when i went to a sephora vib rouge event a benefit representative showed me how to use both of those cheek products. it looks so amazing on, and i bought it right away. i have had coralista in the past and used it all up so i am pumped to have another one of those! and i love dallas!! a great value for 5 FULL size blushes for only $58!!
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
I LOOOVE THIS PALLETE. I actually ordered this at Sephora and it's literally the best deal anyone could ask for... 4 BLUSHES AND A BRONZER FOR THE PRICE OF TWO. I really love all of them especially hoola and coralista, my go to bronzer and blush<3 well as you see in my profile pic I'm kinda young but I'm 13 so I like to treat myself and I love wearing makeup. Love this and all benefit products. Defenitley a good deal and I think you should give it a go.
Caitlin C.
Spring, TX
I originally went to Ulta to purchase the Hoola bronzer and when I discovered this palette I just couldn't say no. The price is perfect, especially since you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. My only complaint is that some of the blushes I have to apply numerous times to get the color to show up. The bronzer is a staple and my go-to on a daily basis. All in all, this product is definitely worth it and will be re-purchased in the future.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette is such an incredible value for the price- 5 full sizes for the price of 2. Usually in larger palettes, companies tend to compromise the quality of the products inside, but the quality is just as amazing as in a normal full-size Box O' Powder. The colors are extremely flattering and buildable, my favorites being Dandelion and Rockateur. I think this would make an excellent gift, or just a nice splurge for yourself. I highly recommend.
Caroline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this palette smells. It takes me straight back to my grandma's powder room vanity. That being said, be warned... I don't think the formulation is the same on these. It's a fantastic deal and I like it and use it often. But the products just don't seem to be as high quality. Hoola is a bit too yellow-y orange for my light, cool-toned skin, but I LOVE Rocketeur! Also love dandelion. And Dallas is a beautiful contour color for me!
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
Love this palette! Ive wanted to try the benefit box blushes for a long time and this is great for the value! You get five full sized products for the price of 2! There is no better way to try out a new product then getting multiples at a great price. I love all the blushes. I have light/medium skin and they all show up on me. Very soft and they blend nicely. They do have a slight fragrance but nothing over powering. Really worth the money!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.