BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Zaali B.
Bronx, NY
This an amazing deal!!! Each blush is in FULL SIZE and you get the brusj with it. The formula is the same. When companies release kits like this for some odd reason of the things are never the same formula i never understand why they do that but this has the same EXACT formula as their individual ones! Its worth the money for sure if you ever wanted any of the benefits blushes. Only thing is because everything is full sized the packaging is bulky
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I definitely wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on this at first but I'm glad I did. I always take this with me when I travel because the blushes vary in shades and the hoola bronzer is included. I also love the brush for contouring and bronzing. Pigmented, blend well, and lots of product for the price!
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
Lemme tell you.. this palette is a blessing! It's 5 full sized blush and bronzers for around $45 from Sephora I believe. The mirror on this thing is miraculous. All you have to do is take this baby with you to finish half of your face and you can use the ginormous clear mirror to help you do the rest of your makeup as well. It also comes with a brush that I personally use for the hoola; although, I'm sure you could use it for the blushes as well if necessary.
Autumn M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is an awesome steal of a product! I had never used any of benefits blushes before but it felt wrong to spend so much on just one blush. But when then product launched, you got 5 of their top selling blushes and the hooks bronzer for only $65, I jumped right on it. I could try all the blushes at once for a cheaper price! I wish the blushes were a bit more pigmented, but I've heard that that's what benefit is known for, so you can build them up or keep it looking natural. Overall, I'm in love with it and I feel like it was one of my smarter makeup purchases.
Kat R.
This palette is my ride or die! Such a steal for only $60 when each blush/bronzer goes for $28 individually. I love that there are 2 different bronzers; options for  more bold or neutral look, and the same goes for the blushes. Having a large mirror in the palette is also a godsend, especially since this product goes everywhere with me. The products are all the same as their individually packaged friends and are super blendable. Oh. and did I mention the palette comes with a full size brush?! SCORE!
Marielle S.
This palette is so so amazing for the price I’m obsessed. You get 5 full size pans of blush and bronzers for $56. One blush or bronzer is around $40 I believe. They all blend so easily but unfortunately they don’t sell this palette anymore so I’m trying to conserve the last of mine. They sell all the colors individually too, the blushes are called dandelion, rockateur and Coralista. There’s another “blush” called Dallas but it’s really dark so I mix it in with the Hoola bronzer in the kit for contouring.
Alexandrea L.
Greenville, NC
So happy to have this in my collection. I've been wanting to try benefit cheek products for years so when this released I got it. I have already hit major pan on hula and dandelion. Enjoy wearing Dallas as a blush and as a contour. Rocketour makes a great blush topper. Don't use coralista as much but it is still a very nice blush and nice when I want a coral shade. The value of this palette is unbeatable as well.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great value! The formulation of these are just like the originals and these are the full size! You get everything you need for your face. Blush, blush topper, bronzer, contour. The only problem I've had with this is the brush it comes with. It has started to shed after washing it once. But, that's a minor thing. Just use any good ol' makeup brush instead!
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
I also love his presentation, this case is beautiful and I love to carry it in my suitcase of makeup .. my clients love it! I'm a professional make-up artist and I recommend it to the max! I want to buy a lot, because I love it!

I love this palette of flushing and shine, I like to use it on the faces of my clients, as a professional make-up artist I recommend it to the whole community .. its price is affordable and the quality of this product is incomparable, I want to buy many of them because I love it Use them ... They are the maximum!
Amanda L.
Corvallis , OR
I freaking LOVE this so much. I paid $40 for 5 full pans of blushes/contour/bronzer and it’s amazing. Same quality as the single pans and I HIGHLY recommend. The new one (cheek parade) looks good too but I’d really like to see one with hoola, hoola lite, dandelion, dandelion highlighter, and one other blush. Maybe in the future they can have a build your own? But anyways I do recommend this especially for beginners since it is cheap and has a ton of colors to choose from!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.