BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
This is an amazing palette that has a wide range of shades. However, it isn't new shades but just the ones they already have out. If you don't have any of these shades then I highly recommend you pick up this palette. if you have half the shades already then it isn't worth the $50+ price tag
Anne Marie B.
This is a very great palette of 6 of Benefits best blushes, bronzers & brightening face powders of all time. It's a great value to have purchased Benefits Cheekathon. You have everything you need to create a radiant complexion.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Love this palette, I only use 3 colors regularly but the palette is less expensive than buying those tree colors individually. During the winter when I'm more pale I may switch colors up anyway! I also love the brush that comes with it, it's incredible for contouring and makes it super easy.
Alexis E.
I love love love this blush/bronzer palette. I've been wanting to try benefit's box blushes for some time now, but never pulled the trigger until now. The price was amazing, and I'm so happy with all of the shades included. I think this would be really flattering for multiple skin tones.
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
The quality of this product is top notch but the value is insane. So much product is given for such a good price. Also, the packaging isn't bulky and really easy to travel with. I really appreciate benefit releasing this product during the summer months and not just during the holiday season. Buy this asap!
Vivian L.
I personally think this is one of the benefit blush/bronzer palettes that are worth the money. It would probably be best to keep in mind that some of benefits blushes will NOT show up on deep skin tones, like the hoola and dandelion will probably not show up on skin tones darker than NC40
Chaneya B.
This palette is a very useful palette. It is a great price because you get 5 powders in one palette, when each of the colors individually is around $36. The palette colors smell sooooo good, like candy. The packaging is very pretty and creative. I recommend this product to everyone.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Best purchase I've made do far! The packaging is beautiful and I love benefit products. I love hoola to contour and all the blushes are beautiful and compliments just about all skin tones. Love the fact that it's easy to travel with.
Sarah B.
Elmira, NY
I love this pallette and use it everyday! The colors are pretty, blendable, and you can use in different combinations. It also comes with a guide to give you ideas on different looks you can use. I feel like it's going to last me forever but I know I'm going to be sad when it's gone!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
I can't believe there really full size. There so amazing all of there great blushes and bronzer in one palette. I was so excited to get it. There very pigmented and last all day, and they even smell so pretty I love it.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.