BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
I have had this product forever. I haven't had to buy a new one and I use it all the time. It lasts very long. I also love the smell of it. I recommend this product.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette came out right after the new Galifornia blush was released. I initially wanted the Blush but when I saw this palette with Benefits most popular bronzer, Hoola, which I love and the new Hoola lite, I knew that this would be a steal. All the blushes are colors I would use on a regular. I am so in love with Galifornia and Rockateur!
I noticed that there is a sticker on the palette. I guess it was initially supposed to be Cheek-A-Boom, but they changed it after it went into production. Just a small eyesore when you notice it but nothing to whine about! I know that this palette will be well loved by me!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I love love love this palette! I waited a while to get this, and I don't know why. It's an incredible value, and it's absolutely beautiful and well-made. Prior to purchasing this palette, I had only owned the Hoola bronzer, and I had only swatched the other shades, but I'd been wanting to try the blushes for a long time... so this was just the perfect way to do that! These blushes are gorgeous and versatile and well-formulated. I know that I'm going to get tons of use out of this palette!
Crystal M.
Bakersfield , CA
This is easily one of my favorite pallets from benefit I really enjoy the hula bronzer it's not orange on me at all and I like to warm my face up with it especially my contour when I'm feeling a little frisky I like to add Dallas to the hula as well and deepen all of the bronzy areas a Little bit more and those two go very well together I also like to use coralista as my blush and I absolutely love the smell of Coralista great price point for getting five full-size products you get a little brush too I would say that these blushes and bronzers work well with light to medium deep medium skintones
Jillian V.
I love this. All of my favorite blushes and bronzers together! I've been using this for awhile and I have not hit pan yet. I get to change it up on the different seasons and occassion. I love how these are powders. They don't bother my skin and to be honest some nights I forget to take off my bronzer right away and it doesn't leave my skin bothered. It's light so everytime you use it, you can build up.
Juliane T.
I love Benefit Dallas blush and their hoola bronzer. I bought this set because I thought the deal and amount of savings was amazing for the price - especially, when it includes 2 of my faves! However, I found myself not using it as often because it's such a bulky package that I kept it inside my drawer, never on my vanity or in my luggage bag when I travel and I think it has to do with the cardboard space - the reason I'm giving it a 4. I have a light to medium skin tone and I found that some one the blush shades looked similar once on my skin, but other than that this is a great blush/bronzer set to have if you're looking for daily wear color options.
Savanna H.
This is one of my go to's. I needed a way to try out several of the benefit blushes and beonzers. I found this and omg! I was astonished especially with hoola! I can do anything with hoola. I use it to contour or as a bronzer. It is such a diverse shade. I am in love with coralista and dandelion. I can't say enough good about this product. I will be buying all of the shades individually now. I have hit pan on every single shade. Let's not forget about the GLORIOUS smell that benefit gives these too! Amazing!
Christy A.
Definitely got use out of this palette. I got this palette last year when it first launched skeptical as to if weather I would like it or not. I ended up loving this so much. I would recommend this to anyone that loves blush and bronzer it is a great product I love having my blush and bronzer together makes it so much easier when doing makeup!
Autumn M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is an awesome steal of a product! I had never used any of benefits blushes before but it felt wrong to spend so much on just one blush. But when then product launched, you got 5 of their top selling blushes and the hooks bronzer for only $65, I jumped right on it. I could try all the blushes at once for a cheaper price! I wish the blushes were a bit more pigmented, but I've heard that that's what benefit is known for, so you can build them up or keep it looking natural. Overall, I'm in love with it and I feel like it was one of my smarter makeup purchases.
Kat R.
This palette is my ride or die! Such a steal for only $60 when each blush/bronzer goes for $28 individually. I love that there are 2 different bronzers; options for  more bold or neutral look, and the same goes for the blushes. Having a large mirror in the palette is also a godsend, especially since this product goes everywhere with me. The products are all the same as their individually packaged friends and are super blendable. Oh. and did I mention the palette comes with a full size brush?! SCORE!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.