BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Stormi W.
Winthrop, MA
Had this product for about two years before I ran out of all the prices within. This is all you need for contouring and blush! Great shades of pink and orange for blush. Also liked the switch it up between the shimmery and matte bronzer. Love this!
Jillian P.
Southern Pnes, NC
My friend and I split this set because I have much fairer skin than she does. I have the lighter bronzer and blush. I love them. Although sometimes the blush is too light and i add a little bit of my other blush to my cheeks.
Amanda J.
Prairieville, LA
I think this is an excellent value to be able to try out different Benefit blushes. I think it is very long lasting and easy to blend. There is a mixture of matte and shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't transfer to the skin.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This blush and bronzer pallet is awesome you get all six for a great value the blush and bronzers are very pigmented they are easy to apply and are long lasting. I highly recommend this product.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
This is a beautiful assortment of blushes (and a bronzer). The packaging is cute but bulky. I usually use blush palettes for travel but I don't grab this one because of the packaging. It's still a great palette.
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
My absolute favorite blush palette! I love all the color options! There are mattes and a shimmer! I use this on my tan skin and my sister uses on her light! So many options and even comes with an amazing bronzer!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
This is the greatest! It has all my favorite blushes and bronzers in it. This is great for traveling, you have all the blushes and bronzers that you need in one little box! All of these are so soft and blendable!
Kayla s.
needville
i use this pallete almost every day with my makeup it last long on your face and it is really simple to blend and apply i wish i would have round this sooner it is mostly affordable and i would definitely buy this again
Vanessa M.
Chicago Hts, IL
I LOVE this blush set! It has all my favorites in one not to mention you get more for your money ! And I've had it for a while and use it almost daily and still have not hit pan definitely will be rebuying
Daniela O.
This is such a pretty palette if you're into that blush and bronzer and look. The pink color were the hands of God is my absolute favorite it's gorgeous. You can contour and highlight with this pallete
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.