BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
This is such a great value. You get 5 FULL SIZE products for the price of 2. How can you go wrong? I am excited to have them all and I love Benefit blushes so I would definitely recommend this item. I purchased it from Sephora during the VIB sale. I'm happy with the purchase.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the colors in this! Benefit's Hoola and Dandelion has always been some of my favorites and when this palette came out I just had to get it! It's a total steal! You get 5 full sizes for the price of 2!! I ended up loving all the colors and use them regularly. I'm going to have to get me a new one before it's too late!
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
So unbelievably worth it. I do makeup for weddings so I encounter so many different skin tones and this was so worth the investment. Not to mention I love them for myself as well! You get 5 full sized pans for the price of 2! Don't even debate it, just grab it before it's gone!
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this palette a lot but I feel the colors don't last a long time on my skin. I don't own the individual products but I've heard the individual ones are more pigmented. This is 60 dollars so I definitely think you can buy something more affordable and better quality
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
This is one of my favorites. I pretty much use this everyday. The bronzer is a perfect shade and you can blend the blushes to make different colors. The highlight is really pretty. Easy to use, long lasting and totally worth every penny. All of these are full size and the brush works really well too.
Brittany B.
Circle Pines, MN
One of my favorite purchases I have ever made! I've been wanting to try these but didn't want to buy them individually, through this pallet you're basically getting 3 free. Best for fair skin but beautiful on all! Smells great and I mean come on the packaging is so stinking cute! Highly recommend!
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
My holy grail combination. I love this blush palette. It comes with huge pans and for an amazing price compared to if you bought each Benefit blush individually. Also, my favorite blush brush a Luxie 504....they are perfect together.
Rachel S.
I bought this palette and used it all spring, I fell in love with it. The bronzer makes your face so contoured without it looking exaggerated. It's a spring must have and the blush shades are perfect. 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a great bronzer/blush palette.
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I would die without this pallet. It's all the colors I need for blush, and a contour I can actually use on my extremely pale face. There's a good variety of shimmers and non shimmer blushes and it's actually easy to travel with which I was surprised by, since it's a considerably larger pallet.
April H.
New Braunfels, TX
I've always wanted to try Benefits blushes or bronzer but individually didn't find it worth the price. When this came out, I had to snag it! The hoola bronzer alone is the perfect shade! The 4 blushes are so beautiful alone or you can mix them to create your perfect shade. Not to mention these are full size pans, so you are getting a deal.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.