BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
This is a fabulous palette! I have been obsessed with Benefit cheek products for years so when they came out with this I had to have it. The price is great for what you get. And all of the shades are beautiful and can work for anyone. Not to mention, it smells great! If it's still available, I suggest it t anyone.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love this product!! Has great pigmentation ..pretty shimmer which i love ..ill definitely purchase again when i run out..the only thing i dont care for is the brush i like my powder brush..i have fair to pale skin and but i think it would look great on most any skin tone..i definitly would recommend this product!!
Rachel L.
This is definitely not raved about enough. I use this for my everyday contour and blush routine. For the price you get a great deal. You could buy two blushes for $60 or buy this and get 4 blushes and a contour for $58. Two of the blushes have dual purpose, dandelion can be used to highlight and dallas is a great contour color
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
Let's just talk about how amazing of a deal this is! Like come on! When they took these off the shelves at Sephora I freaked out and bought 2 more for a backup. I hit pan on a least one benefit blush a year. So let's just see here. 2 please!
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
If you're interested in trying out Benefit blushes this is an amazing deal. You get five full sized box blushes for a fraction of what it would cost to buy them all separately. I especially love Hoola and Dandelion. If you are new to makeup or want to expand your blush collection this would be perfect for you.
Jenny J.
Garden Grove, CA
You MUST pick this up while it is still available. It is limited edition! You get 5 blushes/bronzer and a brush (coralista,hoolah, Dallas, dandelion, rocketeer). Did I mention these are full size! Highly pigmented and blend out seamlessly. Basically for the price of 2 blushes you get 5. Cute sturdy packaging.
Reyna P.
Reno, NV
Love love love love this product! Did I say love already? Lol. I'm so excited about this because it brings all of my favorite cheek products into one place. The fact that the cost of it is equivalent to about one and a half of these individual boxes makes it so affordable. The variety of cheek colors and bronzer is fabulous. Also, it smells super good! I recommend it to so many of my friends.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
This is my dream blush and bronzer palette! All five of the shades are very soft and smooth and pigmented. You can wear it day or night. The only con is I wish it had a highlighter in it and it would be even more perfect! I totally recommend this to everyone! And it smells great too!
Stephanie B.
Colton, CA
This is such an amazing palate! First off, it is a splurge but it is SOOO worth it! I have medium tan skin and this works so well. I think it works with any skin tone! The blushes and bronzers are full size. They are so creamy and comfortable to wear even when I layer them (which I love to do!) one of my best purchases ever!!
Caitlen C.
This palette is amazeballs! It has my favorite bronzer of all time (hoola), a great blush (Dallas) and all of the other blushes and highlight from benefit that I wanted to try out all in one palette. You honestly couldn't go wrong with this. I'm tempted to buy another one to have as a back up for when I use all of my first one!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.