BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Love this. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited. The bronzer is hoola, which is the one I have always used and couldn't say one bad thing about! I also love the dandelion blush. It is very subtle and just a very soft light pink. I loved trying the other blushes too and recommend this to everybody! Benefit never disappoints!
The best purchase ever!
I didn't think I was going to use all the colors in this palette, but I literally use all of the colors!
I love that it has a bronzer shade in it too.
I use this everyday and change up the colors according to my eyeshadow color, but I love this palette so much. Great investment!
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
i love this palette its amazing. the smell is great and the blushes are beautifull. the hoola powder is buildable for a light bronze or more intense contour. only thing is i dont really recommend the lil brush it comes with but i normally use my own anyway. overall this palette is a must!
Gigi G.
 This one is a great value because it contains so many colors. They stay true to their colors and I love dandelion and sugar rush.  These are  my blush go to's and they will always be around for me!  These colors are suitable for all skin tones and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Carmen R.
The blushes of Benefit are fabulous!!! Review looking for a coral  blush this brand have the perfect one. They are very pigmented. Benefit es un marca muy buena de cosmeticos en rubores no se diga son herrmosos si andas buscando un color coral esta marca tiene el perfecto.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
If you are going away and can only pack one blush palette for blush and bronzer def grab this one. You get 5 great products for an amazing price. I wish they got rid of the brush and gave you another color instead because does anyone actually use the brush?
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
This is the best cheek palette! I love it and use it everyday! Some days I may just use one and some days I use them all! The only thing that could possibly make it any better would be to have a highlight shade in it! But other than that I highly recommend!
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this pallete i believe it was like $65 and thats an amazing deal for 5 colors and a little brush. I love it because you get their famous hoola bronzer and some blushes. They are all easy to blend easy to work with and i recommend this
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
This thing is a steal! You get the entire thing for cheaper than if you bought them all individually. They are all the full size pan too! They are pigmented, last all day, and blend out beautifully. it's also great for traveling!
Robin w.
This was such an amazing deal, 5 full sized blushes/bronzers and a brush. I use dallas and hoola both as bronzers. They all apply beautifully on the skin they're so easy to apply. I would absolutely repurchase if I ever run out.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.