BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
Bought this after I purchased another benefit palette. I honestly love these. I -bought this because I needed a new hoola and Dallas so I figured I might as well get this ( my rationale😁) I don't regret it! I love that in one palette I have my blush and my contour! And different options for different looks! Worth every penny!
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
The Cheekathon palette is so pretty! the mirror is amazing! this is a really good deal for the price. I have been wanting to try the hoola and when I seen this is just had to have it. I am very pleased with my purchase! I would definitely recommend buying 💕💕
Sarah K.
Galloway, OH
5 of Benefit's boxed blushes in one adorable palette? Yes please! Great value and I have always been a fan of their boxed blushes. Dandelion is my favorite for a fresh flushed look. Rockatour and Dallas are great for a more glam look. Coralista and Hoola (which is actually a bronzer) are great for any time. Love, love, love!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ummm omg this palette is amazing! I grabbed it from Ulta and so happy that I did! All of these colors are amazing and can work on everyone (yes, even Dallas looks good on us pale ladies and gents). I don't think the brush it comes with is very useful, but that's okay, I have my own brushes to use with it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I really love all of these :) they did a great job on keeping the quality the same as the individual boxed powders. Easy to blend they can kick up some powder but they are still very very pretty. My personal favorite is the rockateur blush.
Nicole C.
These blushes have the perfect amount of pigment! They're buildable but not crazy bold when you apply them. They give that subtle color to your cheek without looking overdone. The brush you get is great for applying the bronzer. Although the packaging is super cute I wish you could pop the pans out easily to put in a zpalette.
Madison C.
I recently bought this palette and it's definitely worth your money. These colors are perfect for the daily look. I have olive skin and the only color that doesn't show up that well is the dandelion blush. Even if you only like 3 or 2 bronzers/blushes in this palette still buy it. These are the full size blushes and bronzers in the box for $30. This palette is $58 which is a wonderful price for 5 blushes and bronzers and then a small brush. I would definitely keep buying this product and I think everyone should get it.
Mrs M.
I recently purchased this blush and bronzer palette and think it's such a great buy. For the price of two items you get 5 full size items. I couldn't decide which one I wanted so I glad I got all this for such a good price. The colors are amazing and look great on. Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I'm in love with this blush palette!! There have been so many times I've picked up the blush box singles and ended up putting them back because of their price...this is a game changer for me - so much value for one price and the product(s) is amazing! This is the perfect blush palette to travel with - contour and blush in one!
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
I love how much product you get for your money, I'm all about shopping smart so I always try go more toward shopping for palette's some work out and some don't but I believe this is a great one that every girl should have its an essential, and it compliments any skin tone I would recommend this to anyone Its that great!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.