BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ana S.
I got this palette at Sephora this summer and I've been loving it. It's easy to apply and blend, the little brush it comes with its perfect for contouring. The shades are really true to their color and I think it goes really well with any skin color. Totally recommend it.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This limited edition benefit blush & bronzer palette is an amazing deal, you're basically getting 5 full size cheek products, for the price of two, 4 blushes and one all time cult favorite bronzer, I love the idea of this having all my blushes in one go to palette along with a bronzer, it's perfect for everyday and good for travel as well.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The best blush palate ... So worth it for the price and all the products your getting in one palate ... Keep in mind that your getting the full sized. When I travel I take this and I always keep it on my vanity. I recommend running your Blush brush in the blush for my color . I bought a second one just incase they don't make it permanent.
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I have this palette and yes it's a lot cheaper than buying the individual ones but it my opinion I feel like the colour is slightly different and it's not as pigmented. It still works well and it's still a lovely product but I think if you're only going to use a few of the shades not all of them you might as well buy the individuals. If you plan on using all of them it's worth it in the long run
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is the perfect product for return to school. It blends and applies like a dream. I have had no issues with any of the products in the palette. The colors are true to result and it is very long lasting. I highly recommend this product.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
This palette is everything. Since one blush from this palette is $29, it is such a steal to just go ahead and buy this palette for $58! This contains full size blushes and bronzers. The colors are beautiful and unique and I love them all! I have fair skin and these last me all day when I put them on. Definitely worth the purchase!!!
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
this palette of blushes and contours is very usable. I love take her to my travels. because ppsso dare or not in my makeup to her. I love to have palettes blushes and contour because I very practical. I recommend this too. their pigmentation is exelente.
Riley V.
Love love love this! I just bought it about a month ago and I have not used anything else! I bought this at Sephora and was so excited to get it home! Unlike other palattes they are all full size for almost as much as two single shades! I utilize everything in this palette and have even traveled with it! It is a little difficult to travel with considering it is pretty big, but I love it!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
I really love all of these :) they did a great job on keeping the quality the same as the individual boxed powders. Easy to blend they can kick up some powder but they are still very very pretty. My personal favorite is the rockateur blush.
Kailey S.
Joplin, MO
First, let me begin with the fact that these are FULL SIZED tins. That alone makes this product well worth the $58 dollars. This palette gives you blush colors, a highlighter, and bronzes that look absolutely beautiful on. The powders also seem to have a very nice floral fragrance to them. Absolutely in love with this palette.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.