BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Madison P.
Franklin, OH
This pallate is the best thing thats every happened to me!! I have fair skin but I have applied it beautifully to many skin types. I have had this pallate for several months and have yet to hit pan on any color!!
I typically use holla as a bronzer color, coralista as a blush and then i take the shimmer color (rockateur?) and place it on the apples of my cheeks.
Mia A.
I love this palette. I think it's a great value because you are getting full sized of Rockateur, Dallas, and Coralista blushes. Hoola bronzer, Dandelion brightening powder and a little brush (which I don't like) The packaging is super cute. All the colors show up well on my medium/tan skin. The palette has a mirror. The floral smell of Dandelion has kind of permeated the whole palette. I'm really happy I bought this.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette is such an incredible value for the price- 5 full sizes for the price of 2. Usually in larger palettes, companies tend to compromise the quality of the products inside, but the quality is just as amazing as in a normal full-size Box O' Powder. The colors are extremely flattering and buildable, my favorites being Dandelion and Rockateur. I think this would make an excellent gift, or just a nice splurge for yourself. I highly recommend.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a great collection and selection of benefit's boxed blushes! My only complaint is the cheapness of its packaging. For $56, the packaging should be much better than cardboard. I know it is a spoof on its boxed blushes, but thinking of what tarte has done with its limited edition blush palettes (which are simply stunning and not as bulky as this monstrosity...), I would have loved something more sleek and less juvenile out of benefit. I think this will be my last benefit purchase.
Jesse D.
This palette. Is AMAZING. All of the colors are highly pigmented and it comes with two blushes, two bronzers, and a highlight (which can also be used as a blush). All of the products are versatile and high quality. The brush it comes with is basically trash but for the price this can't be beat. The packaging is very cute (flimsy) cardboard but it won't be traveling with me so durability isn't a priority for me.
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
Love this and so glad I bit the bullet and purchased it. Such a great value. I have 2 cons and one is that it has a scent I don't love but I got used to it. And second if you're not fair these might not show up on you. But I love all the shades except Coralista but I mix it in with others and it gets used just brings out my red spots. I'm sure with a full coverage foundation I wouldn't have that problem. 9.5/10
Heather T.
North East, MD
I love, love, love this palette. I am fair skinned so the color payoff is amazing for me. The packaging is nice, however I do wish the inside part was connected, I am afraid of dropping it. It has a really light floral smell the I enjoy. It is a great value since all 5 are full sized. I use it everyday, and I love the results every time. Highly recommend.
Ana S.
I got this palette at Sephora this summer and I've been loving it. It's easy to apply and blend, the little brush it comes with its perfect for contouring. The shades are really true to their color and I think it goes really well with any skin color. Totally recommend it.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
The palette is much easier to travel with not to mention the price point. It is cheaper to get them all I one palette or to mention it is easier to travel with. If you choose to buy them separately, you still get the same quality, just more expensive. I find that it is always easier to learn care the palette rather than looking for the individuals.
Paige B.
Probably my favorite palette ever! Plus Benefit is AMAZING! You get 4 blushes plus the hoola bronzer for $58, usually two blushes are like $30, so you're pretty much buying two and getting 3 for free with this product. The dandelion blush with the hoola bronzer is gorgeous! I love experimenting with new looks and this products allows me to do that!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.