BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Abby A.
Love love love!!!! This is a great product and can be used to many different ways! Also the pan sizes are HUGE!!! Totally worth it
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
I saw this at Sephora and swatched it and I was really disapointed. It looks beautiful on lighter skin tones but definitely not medium
Dona q.
Sun Valley, CA
This pallet is amazing have all bronzers and blushes that everyone love and one highlight that is everithing all girls need it
Jimena P.
I've heard many good things about this palette, I have tried it myself And it is a very amazing palette(: I would recommend .
Paj Ploua V.
Oshkosh, WI
Love love love benefit blush pallet. Great collection. I love all the colors and shade that they have included into this one.
Nikki W.
Obsessed isn't a good enough word I love this pallet so much you can do some much with all off these colors. Love love love.
Barb B.
I LOVE THIS. I got this in May. It's one of the best deals in any makeup company and I'm so lucky to get it and keep it!!!
Morgan N.
Parrish, FL
This palette smells so good and it's such a good deal. You get they're full sized blushes and bronzers which are amazing.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Someone gift me please I really want some free makeup but I don't know how to get it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
Jennifer Q.
Super pigmented and has such a bLendable texture. Beautiful warm tones that compliment the cheeks by adding definition.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.