BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This has to be my favorite, hands down. I have always love benefit blushes and bronzer, but their expensive. When i saw this in my sephora, The first thing i did was grab it and run to the counter even though there were many palettes available. I use holla everyday to contour and using the rockateur blush gives my pale skin the perfect shimmery pop of color. Totally worth the buy!
Jeanette C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is your one stop shop, take it and go palette! Good thing about this palette is that you can even do eyeshadow with them! (There's an extra tip for you!) you can mix and match, and hey, the powders may not last forever but the brush, you can Lee that for life! Great palette, it isn't too much! Great for people who really don't wear to much makeup and for the newbies!
Penny S.
Joelton, TN
I have mixed feelings on this palette. I really want to like the box, it was a great value (5 full size powders for the price of two) but I'm finding I don't reach for this much. The product is not very pigmented and has a fragrance to it that I do not like. I keep hoping I'll find a reason to keep but this one looks like it may be a bust.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
This palette very quickly became my #alltimefave. I have always been a huge fan of hoola bronzer upon recieving this palette i quickly fell in live with all of the shades provided. Even better these are all full size blushes in one palette for 1 low cost paying for 2 out of 5. Its quick easy and convienient. Sadly its only limited edition which is why i bought 4 of them.
Bor X.
Fresno, CA
I got this last year on HSN. It recently just starting selling on the Ulta website. I love this palette. The quality of each is awesome like the regular box blushes. This is especially a great buy if you always wanted to buy/try some of their box blushes. It's a great value product. The pan size was much larger than I would have expected which was an awesome surprise. The packaging is beautiful. I display this on my vanity. If you are on the fence about this product hop over to the other side and buy it for yourself, your mom, your sister, your daughter, and your friend.
Brittney K.
The value for this blush pallette is incredible! It includes 5 full sized blushes and a brush. Hoola is a great universal bronzing shade that looks great on every skintone. I have fair skin and Rockateur is my favorite blush shade in the pallette. Dallas is a little too dark for me.
Madison P.
Franklin, OH
This pallate is the best thing thats every happened to me!! I have fair skin but I have applied it beautifully to many skin types. I have had this pallate for several months and have yet to hit pan on any color!!
I typically use holla as a bronzer color, coralista as a blush and then i take the shimmer color (rockateur?) and place it on the apples of my cheeks.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
This thing is great! I don't know why some people are saying it doesn't show up on their skin... I'm pretty tan and it shows up great on mine. I absolutely love Dallas - it's my favorite! It's great for when you're running late and need a blush/bronzer duo. I would totally buy this again if I ever run out. Plus, it's smells great!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a great collection and selection of benefit's boxed blushes! My only complaint is the cheapness of its packaging. For $56, the packaging should be much better than cardboard. I know it is a spoof on its boxed blushes, but thinking of what tarte has done with its limited edition blush palettes (which are simply stunning and not as bulky as this monstrosity...), I would have loved something more sleek and less juvenile out of benefit. I think this will be my last benefit purchase.
Mia A.
I love this palette. I think it's a great value because you are getting full sized of Rockateur, Dallas, and Coralista blushes. Hoola bronzer, Dandelion brightening powder and a little brush (which I don't like) The packaging is super cute. All the colors show up well on my medium/tan skin. The palette has a mirror. The floral smell of Dandelion has kind of permeated the whole palette. I'm really happy I bought this.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.