BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Hannah W.
Boynton Beach, FL
This palette is awesome! It's a great value as you're getting 5 full-size powders for the price of 2, and almost all of the shades (except Dallas, but then again, I haven't tried it yet) look really nice on my pale skin. The blushes are sheer enough to look natural, but pigmented enough to actually show up on the skin. I had been really intimidated by Hoola for the longest time, but I figured out that as long as I just BARELY tap my brush into it and tap off all the excess, it warms up my face PERFECTLY. This would be great as a Christmas gift for someone who's never tried Benefit blushes or Benefit products in general!
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
This pallet is definitely one of the best blush pallets that I have ever bought in my entire life. It is not only very pigmented with the colors but also it includes several different shades in which you can choose from. It has a good smell when you open and box and I would definitely purchase it again if I have to.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
You. Need. This! For the price of 2 full size products, you're getting 5!! That's insane!! The consistency is the same as their individual products. Plus you get a cute brush and adorable packaging! Not the most ideal to travel with, but this is definitely a must-have!!
Nicole F.
Great value overall for what you're getting. I watched a review on YouTube that showed swatches of the original boxed blush compared to the "same" blush in the palette and the pigmentation is off. I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I thought I would, but if you're curious to try benefit blushes, I would recommend picking this up.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
This palette is a really good deal. However, I feel like some of the products in the palette aren't the same quality as a the original box blushes. I really have to dig my brush into some of the blushes to get any pigment. Rockateur and Dandelion seem to be the worst in the palette. Hoola and Coralista are the best and Dallas is right in the middle. It was a great idea and a great deal, I just wish it was executed a little better.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This is the best blush and bronzer out there! It's worth the money. I love the blush colors. They are so beautiful and delicate on your face. The bronzer as are amazing as well. I use the bronzer a to contour and it comes out so good! I attached a picture wearing the cheekathon pallet
Andrea A.
aurora , il
I see a lot of companies coming out with blush palettes and lets just say palettes in general, I can pick out two shades I love and the reason I'd buy a certain palette and then ill look at the ones ill get use of and then lastly all the ones that wont get touched and then i decide to splurge or not... this palette was a no brainer alll the shades will get use I'm nc25/nc30 every blush i wanted to try and the famous hoolah definitely happy with this one!
Nadia F.
Lincolnton, NC
Love this palette! I've received sample sizes of some of benefit's blushes and have been wanting to buy a full size. Luckily I saw that this palette had 4 full sized blushes and a full size bronzer and I had to buy it. Dandelion has to be my favorite blush of all time! Overall this palette was a great deal
karen S.
Defiantly a must have palate of you want to try out some of the benefit product. The price is very reasonable and you get a lot of product and a brush as well. It does come with a strong sense, but in a good way like perfume not the wired chemical way. Love this product!
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I kept going back and forth on whether or not I was going to get this. I finally decided to and I am so happy I did! I love all of the blushes that it comes with. I love mixing Coralista, Dallas, and Dandelion. It smells nice and all of the blushes blend very nicely. I want to buy another one to give my younger sister. #springdiscovery #holygrail
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.