BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Brandon M.
This is the best Pallete that I've used & tried before. And I like how it's soooo different compared to soo many other things. It's also very blendable!!
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
Loved this palette! So nice! I already owned Hula, Dallas, and Rockatour blushes so it was so nice to just carry around one box instead of little boxes
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
Oh this palette looks so so nice I can't wait to see if I recurve this for my package bc I ABSOLULTEY live benifit and I would love to try this out!?
Maira G.
moreno valley, Ca
This palette is amazing ! It has great choices a color for every skin tone and it also comes with a bronzer, this palette is also great for travel !
Tabitha J.
This is the holy grail of Blushes. It has every popular color. I want this so bad. But its way too expensive for my budget. A girl can wish though.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
I love this palette . The packaging is adorable and it's a good price for blushes , bronzer and a good brush . The blushes and bronzer blend well .
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love how they put blush and bronzer in one palette! Such a good idea. The packaging is absolutely stunning!! This is definitely worth the money
Kate S.
Boston, MA
Love love love this. Has everything you need to create any look. 2 bronzers, 1 pink, 1 peach and the most fab rockatour. Perfectly priced at $59
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
I LOVE this blush & bronzer palette! Its my favoriote! Totally worth every dollar! Has different shades of blushes and bronzers! Its amazing!!
Sydney M.
I love this palette not just for individual use but it is awesome for make up artist. It gives you a wide range of colors for all skin types.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.