BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
J L.
4 full sized blushes and a bronzer?! This is an awesome steal that I couldn't pass up. Hoola bronzer is well known and for good reason. Travel friendly if you like to do several different makeup looks on vacation. I love that there's warm blushes, cool blushes, and shimmery blushes. I use this daily. Get it while you can!!
Alissa P.
I bought this when it first launched and I was super excited because I had read so many great things about their powders and I thought this would be a great way to try them all out at a great deal. Unfortunately, the fragrance of all five powders were way to strong for me and they didn't come out as pigmented as the normal full sized ones.
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
This palette is amazing. I would have paid way more if I were to buy these powders individually, so I'm really happy about that. It has a wonderful floral scent that I love! Usually makeup doesn't smell very good so I love that! This is just a great bronzer and blush palette to add to your collection, you can't go wrong!!!
sara r.
Billings, MT
I use this palette every day. I love that it has different shades of blush so I can match it with the rest of my look. The bronzer is very build able and isn't too harsh. I also find the blushes smell incredible.. they are somewhat floral but very fresh. It starts my mornings off right ! This was a huge savings buying the entire palette rather than purchasing each color individually. I'm so glad I bought it!
Madeline C.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely LOVE this palette! Having had never tried out Benefit blushes and bronzes, I was curious as to what the hype was about- especially in regards to Hoola. I have to say, these colors are amazing. While the shades of the blushes are subdued, sometimes I have to build up the color, they are very natural and fit in with my everyday routine. Will definitely repurchase the individual shades as I run out!
Samantha S.
You need this. I am obsessed with every product in this palette. All full sized. All very long wearing in my experience and I typically wear my makeup for 12 hours. I find Dallas to be a little more long wearing in comparison to the other shades. And who can say no to the packaging! The brush it comes with isn't my favorite and I would only use it if I had nothing else around. Gorgeous colors highly recommend this!
Trina J.
Savannah, MO
Benefit Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette I bought this wonderful mix of Blushes and Bronzers palette for my daughter at Ulta for her Birthday. I had bought her the single bronzer in Hoola two years ago and she just loved it. She never used any other bronzer after that. She is going to love this palette. It might seem pricey but you really are only paying about12.00 a box and the Colors are so highly pigmented a little bit will do. The colors are gorgeous and natural looking.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
You. Need. This! For the price of 2 full size products, you're getting 5!! That's insane!! The consistency is the same as their individual products. Plus you get a cute brush and adorable packaging! Not the most ideal to travel with, but this is definitely a must-have!!
Nicole F.
Great value overall for what you're getting. I watched a review on YouTube that showed swatches of the original boxed blush compared to the "same" blush in the palette and the pigmentation is off. I don't find myself reaching for this as often as I thought I would, but if you're curious to try benefit blushes, I would recommend picking this up.
Hannah W.
Boynton Beach, FL
This palette is awesome! It's a great value as you're getting 5 full-size powders for the price of 2, and almost all of the shades (except Dallas, but then again, I haven't tried it yet) look really nice on my pale skin. The blushes are sheer enough to look natural, but pigmented enough to actually show up on the skin. I had been really intimidated by Hoola for the longest time, but I figured out that as long as I just BARELY tap my brush into it and tap off all the excess, it warms up my face PERFECTLY. This would be great as a Christmas gift for someone who's never tried Benefit blushes or Benefit products in general!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.