BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Amy C.
I am obsessed with this palette!!! i didn't think i wanted it at first because i didn't think i would use hoola or dandelion but when i went to a sephora vib rouge event a benefit representative showed me how to use both of those cheek products. it looks so amazing on, and i bought it right away. i have had coralista in the past and used it all up so i am pumped to have another one of those! and i love dallas!! a great value for 5 FULL size blushes for only $58!!
Emily M.
Pensacola, FL
This is a really great value for what you get, so I couldn't pass it up. It's still fairly new so I'm not sure how much I love the products but I was tired of my cream products and thought I would give these a try. I have used a bronzer highlighter duo by benefit before and liked it. These go on very evenly and easily and leave skin looking natural and smooth.
Kelly J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
One of my best purchases of 2017 - I love the colors and having a palette that is easy to take with me for whatever look comes in handy. Packaging is alittle bulky but it doesn't bother me. Love having two bronzers in there as well
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
Love this palette! Ive wanted to try the benefit box blushes for a long time and this is great for the value! You get five full sized products for the price of 2! There is no better way to try out a new product then getting multiples at a great price. I love all the blushes. I have light/medium skin and they all show up on me. Very soft and they blend nicely. They do have a slight fragrance but nothing over powering. Really worth the money!
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I think this is the cutest idea ever. Benefit always comes out with really cute products and packaging, and this is definitely one of those products. Besides the packaging, the products inside are amazing. Hoola Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers and I had always wanted to try Benefit's blush boxes. In this palette, you get to try 5 FULL SIZE blushes/bronzers. I think if you've been eyeing Benefit blushes, this is a must have.
Caroline G.
I love the way this palette smells. It takes me straight back to my grandma's powder room vanity. That being said, be warned... I don't think the formulation is the same on these. It's a fantastic deal and I like it and use it often. But the products just don't seem to be as high quality. Hoola is a bit too yellow-y orange for my light, cool-toned skin, but I LOVE Rocketeur! Also love dandelion. And Dallas is a beautiful contour color for me!
Danielle G.
LANDENBERG
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would - it is a perfect pallet that has 5 FULL SIZE products in it, for a fantastic price! The hoola bronzer is my ride or die bronzer, it's perfect on my fair skin. The 3 blushes are gorgeous and super pigmented! The blush topper gives you an extra glow, and the pallet even comes with a small brush! For $58, you can't beat the price! (Full sized Hoola bronzer is about half of the price)
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! All of the blushes/bronzers in this set seem to be more pigmented than the ones you buy individually. Also, the price point is great; you get five products for what you would pay for two individual blushes! There is a faint perfume scent, in case you are sensitive to such things. Otherwise, don't pass this up!!!
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
This blush box is everything!!! I absolutely love it!!! It smells like heaven which was totally unexpected! Each blush is full sized and will last a super long time! The colors are a little light when you apply them, but I prefer it that way so I can build it up if I want to or even mix shades together for something more custom. It is definitely a steal considering that each full size blush easily sells for $30 on its own.
Nicole F.
This blush/bronzer palette is my go-to for blush! They variation of shades allows you options that would coordinate with just about any look. The Hula bronzer is perfect for any and all skin tones, in my opinion, so very versatile! I typically use this for my contour. The brush it comes with isn't too bad either (for contour), but I tend to use my own for the blushes. Great value as well, since you get large pan sizes of all 5 products!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.