BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Denise G.
Brilliant you get your moneys worth. These blushes are bright beautiful and long lasting. The pigments are smooth and best part is you can try all of Benefits blushes in one palette.
No D.
This is great and handy! Doesn't take up much space as would each one individually. Perfect for different looks from day to night! Each color is breathtaking. Absolutely love this!
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
Best. Purchase. Ever. I love this. I use it everyday! It's such a great value too! If you're thinking about getting two of the box powders go ahead and but this! Much better deal!
Hannah D.
Amazing bang for your buck!
You get 5 FULL SIZE powders for the price of about 2!
The colors are all different so it's not repetitive
Includes hula bronzer which is my favorite
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
OBSESSED. I have everything I need in one pallet from dandelion to hoola. 5 shades and all portable instead of having to buy all 5 separately. And this was also cheaper. LOVE
Marisol S.
It's 5 of the blushes in one pallet, you can contour, highlight and/or give your cheeks a little color. It's perfect for day and night. Definitely my favorite cheek palette!
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette filled with blushes, bringers and highlight. You get a lot for your money and the products show on your skin great and gives you a natural finish!
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This palettes is absolutely amazing. The shades are beautiful and very pigmented! They are so buttery and easy to apply. Defiantly one of my favorite palettes
Denise M.
Loving these warm tones. Perfect for my skin color. I'm more olive and I assume these colors would look nice with all skin tones. Not to bold. Very natural.
Malini S.
Orlando, FL
I really want to try out this product ill be thankful if you send me this makeup so i can try it n see if i like it then ill purchase it plz n thank you.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.