BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Christa S.
Golden valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my best find this year. I have been wanting coralista and hola for a while but didn't want to spend the money. Then ulta had a sale with this kit....I spent 1 dollar more than buying just one of the shades plus a free makeup bag.....and it comes as 5 full size. Each color is perfect for loreal true match C2/C3. i like the spectrum of blushes (i think it basically hits all the major color categories for daily looks) and of course the hola...I generally use it to contour. really great staying power on me and blends well. Best buy. so happy. wanting to buy another haha. also i really like the brush that comes with it.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to try out Hoola Bronzer and this palette was a great value for the price. I would not consider these as "highly pigmented" which for me is a huge bonus. I hate when I have to blend until my arm falls off because the product is hyper pigmented. There is a far amount of fall out when I use the product but the colors are absolutely beautiful. They go on very natural and are incredibly buildable to get the look you are going for. I am a medium skin tone/olive and I am in love with the Hoola bronzer and Coralista combo. Really nice value if you are in the market for a matte bronzer and a couple blush options.
Tiffany D.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so excited to find out Benefit put together all of their blushes and bronzers in one great box! I always wanted to purchase all of them but that would be way too expensive. It is so worth it to get all of these blushes/bronzers FULL SIZE in one affordable deal! Not to mention that it comes with a brush that is so soft, it convinced me to purchase some of their other brushes because of how soft and well it applied the make-up. All of the blushes/bronzers in this box are all very pigmented and go on very smoothly. They also last all night long! I can't even pick a favorite because they all are so amazingly gorgeous!
Juliet H.
I purchased this cheek palette from Sephora during their VIB sale. I love the benefit brand and this palette came with all their blushes plus their popular Hoola bronzer. I am a medium tone and all these colors look beautiful on my complexion. They all have gorgeous pigmentation and I love that there is a wide range of shade for the blushes. This would make a great travel blush palette. The packaging is cardboard but very thick and sturdy. I've been using this palette a lot since I got it and highly recommend it. The brush it comes with also works very well with the bronzer for contouring!
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
I was very hesitant to splurge on this palette but I'm so happy I did! It's a great value and I had been wanting to try out the box blushes for awhile. I was specifically interested in Dallas because I heard it's a good natural looking bronzer for fair skin and it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I bought this shortly after it became available and I've been using it every day since. This seems best for lighter skin as the blushes are very light and not super pigmented. I personally like that because I don't have to worry about overdoing it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ophelia H.
I absolutely adore this palatte! I am PALE and I have red/pinkish, easily irritated skin so I never thought I would be an everyday blush wearer. All blush seemed to do was accentuate the ruddy redness in my cheeks that I had just spent so much time covering up with foundation! Not so with this palatte!! Every blush shade in here just works with my skin. Dandelion is the perfect pale pink for when I'm not feeling much blush. Coralista adds color with no redness. Hula just makes my skin glow! There is so much product in this palatte too it will be forever until I run out of any of them
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! I always wanted to try hoola bronzer and other benefit products and when I read about this palette I couldn't resist. The pan sizes are full size which is so rare to see in sampler type palettes. I love the hoola bronzer and dandelion blush. The formulas of these products is excellent and they blend very well. There is a LOT of color kick off so I always dust a bit onto my arm so I don't overdo it on my face. I totally recommend this for anyone that wants to try Benefit powders or wants to save money if you buy two of these anyway!
Jenn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been by far my best spring product find. I can use almost every shade in this palette to give me the most flawless, summery blushed look. It's a great value- as normally two benefit blushes would retail for around $60, but in this set you get 5 full sizes for basically the same price. The only blush that doesn't give me great pigmentation is Rockateur. My favorites in the set are Hoola- a great bronze/ contour shade for my fellow pale girls, and coralista, which I think is a beautiful and universally flattering shade of blush.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
Literally obsessed with this face palette and have been using some aspect of it every single day since I've purchased it (roughly one month ago). The colors are all beautiful and work on my fair skin. I like that they are light, but buildable (I end up with clown face when products are too pigmented!). I've read some reviews that the formula and colors are slightly different from their individually packed boxes. I can only speak to Hoola, but the consistency and color was the same for me. Otherwise, I love the other colors!
Madison C.
I recently bought this palette and it's definitely worth your money. These colors are perfect for the daily look. I have olive skin and the only color that doesn't show up that well is the dandelion blush. Even if you only like 3 or 2 bronzers/blushes in this palette still buy it. These are the full size blushes and bronzers in the box for $30. This palette is $58 which is a wonderful price for 5 blushes and bronzers and then a small brush. I would definitely keep buying this product and I think everyone should get it.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!