BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
This is a beautiful assortment of blushes (and a bronzer). The packaging is cute but bulky. I usually use blush palettes for travel but I don't grab this one because of the packaging. It's still a great palette.
kynlee J.
Modesto, CA
My absolute favorite blush palette! I love all the color options! There are mattes and a shimmer! I use this on my tan skin and my sister uses on her light! So many options and even comes with an amazing bronzer!
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette came out right after the new Galifornia blush was released. I initially wanted the Blush but when I saw this palette with Benefits most popular bronzer, Hoola, which I love and the new Hoola lite, I knew that this would be a steal. All the blushes are colors I would use on a regular. I am so in love with Galifornia and Rockateur!
I noticed that there is a sticker on the palette. I guess it was initially supposed to be Cheek-A-Boom, but they changed it after it went into production. Just a small eyesore when you notice it but nothing to whine about! I know that this palette will be well loved by me!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I love love love this palette! I waited a while to get this, and I don't know why. It's an incredible value, and it's absolutely beautiful and well-made. Prior to purchasing this palette, I had only owned the Hoola bronzer, and I had only swatched the other shades, but I'd been wanting to try the blushes for a long time... so this was just the perfect way to do that! These blushes are gorgeous and versatile and well-formulated. I know that I'm going to get tons of use out of this palette!
Crystal M.
Bakersfield , CA
This is easily one of my favorite pallets from benefit I really enjoy the hula bronzer it's not orange on me at all and I like to warm my face up with it especially my contour when I'm feeling a little frisky I like to add Dallas to the hula as well and deepen all of the bronzy areas a Little bit more and those two go very well together I also like to use coralista as my blush and I absolutely love the smell of Coralista great price point for getting five full-size products you get a little brush too I would say that these blushes and bronzers work well with light to medium deep medium skintones
Jillian V.
I love this. All of my favorite blushes and bronzers together! I've been using this for awhile and I have not hit pan yet. I get to change it up on the different seasons and occassion. I love how these are powders. They don't bother my skin and to be honest some nights I forget to take off my bronzer right away and it doesn't leave my skin bothered. It's light so everytime you use it, you can build up.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
There are not enough good things I can say about this palette! It is an amazing value for the price and is so convenient. I know a lot of people don't like the size of the palette, but in reality, its perfect. When you're traveling, you have everything in a sleek palette opposed to several compacts clunking around in your purse where they are more likely to break, etc. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the brush. Mine seems really rough and bristly. Not sure if that if I got an odd brush, but it doesn't bother me because I use my own for the palette anyway! Great purchase!
Juliane T.
I love Benefit Dallas blush and their hoola bronzer. I bought this set because I thought the deal and amount of savings was amazing for the price - especially, when it includes 2 of my faves! However, I found myself not using it as often because it's such a bulky package that I kept it inside my drawer, never on my vanity or in my luggage bag when I travel and I think it has to do with the cardboard space - the reason I'm giving it a 4. I have a light to medium skin tone and I found that some one the blush shades looked similar once on my skin, but other than that this is a great blush/bronzer set to have if you're looking for daily wear color options.
Savanna H.
This is one of my go to's. I needed a way to try out several of the benefit blushes and beonzers. I found this and omg! I was astonished especially with hoola! I can do anything with hoola. I use it to contour or as a bronzer. It is such a diverse shade. I am in love with coralista and dandelion. I can't say enough good about this product. I will be buying all of the shades individually now. I have hit pan on every single shade. Let's not forget about the GLORIOUS smell that benefit gives these too! Amazing!
Christy A.
Definitely got use out of this palette. I got this palette last year when it first launched skeptical as to if weather I would like it or not. I ended up loving this so much. I would recommend this to anyone that loves blush and bronzer it is a great product I love having my blush and bronzer together makes it so much easier when doing makeup!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.