BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
If you are looking for some blushes and want a kit like this I say go for it. The quality of these are amazing and you will get it cheaper than if you were to purchase them all individually
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
I LOOOVE THIS PALLETE. I actually ordered this at Sephora and it's literally the best deal anyone could ask for... 4 BLUSHES AND A BRONZER FOR THE PRICE OF TWO. I really love all of them especially hoola and coralista, my go to bronzer and blush<3 well as you see in my profile pic I'm kinda young but I'm 13 so I like to treat myself and I love wearing makeup. Love this and all benefit products. Defenitley a good deal and I think you should give it a go.
Caitlin C.
Spring , TX
I originally went to Ulta to purchase the Hoola bronzer and when I discovered this palette I just couldn't say no. The price is perfect, especially since you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. My only complaint is that some of the blushes I have to apply numerous times to get the color to show up. The bronzer is a staple and my go-to on a daily basis. All in all, this product is definitely worth it and will be re-purchased in the future.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
This palette is amazing. I seriously love it. When I bought it I try for the first time my favorite bronzer ever: the hoola bronzer. I love the other blush named Dallas and the 3 blushes are amazing too: Rockateur, Coralista and Dandelion. I love this palette is such an amazing deal, you're paying almost like for 2 blushes and taking with you a blush and two bronzers more. This is a must have for me. It blends amazingly I don't have anything wrong to say about this. Smell really good too. I love it!
Patricia B.
Hartford , MI
The Benefit Cheekathon Pallet is a great product for the price. You get 6 full size products for the price of 2. Not only to you get their famous Hula Bronzer but you also get all but 2 of their boxed blushes.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I bought this palette on a whim because of the sephora VIB sale, and I don't regret my decision whatsoever. the price couldn't be beat (especially with 15% off) and the quality of the blushes/bronzers is just as good as if you bought them individually. obviously the only downside is that this is a HUGE palette, so you can't travel with it, but that was a sacrifice I was willing to make. rockateur isn't really my cup of tea, but all of the other products are amazing and totally worth the purchase.
Huong V.
This is a really great value! I bought this at Sephora and was really excited to try it out (I didn't previously own any of Benefit's blushes or bronzers)

Unfortunately, I only really liked the contour shades, and mostly just Hoola (Dallas would be good for summer!) I didn't particularly like the blush shades, I'm a medium skin tone and dandelion and Rocketeur are a little light for my preference and they're all light/sheer but buildable. Coralista is a bit better but still on the sheer side for me (it was more shimmery than pigmented) I feel if you already like the Benefit cheek line then this is definitely worth it! They usually retail 30$/each so 58$ for all 5 full-size blushes, it can't be beat! I however decided to pass and return it
Cynthia A.
I was skeptical at first when I purchased this product because I wasn't sure how much I would really like the formula of the Benefit blushes. I have used Hoolah for years now, but i had heard mixed reviews on the other face powders. Can I just say how impressed I am with the overall quality and pigmentation of these products??
Oh my gosh! I am so happy that I picked up this set. Completely worth every penny. It adds another layer to my beauty routine that I cant get enough of :D
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
At first I was going to buy this palette. I already had a Hoola bronzer and the blushes didn't really appeal to me that much. I saw this in person and died at the sight of just how gorgeous the blushes truly were! I love that it's 5 FULL SIZE blushes for $58. One blues retails for $29 so you're definitely getting an awesome deal! I've fallen completely in love with dandelion and rockateur and they'll be staples in my collection for years to come!
Brenda F.
Salinas , Ca
The best blush pallete hands down. I am I love with this pallete too bad it's limited addition. Is is the first time I have tried benefits blushes and they are amazing specially the hoola bronzer blended like a dream. No harsh lines and to dark so it won't make you look "dirty" bronze. Vitalist a and dandelion blush are perfect coral and pink for any skin color
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.