BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ivonne A.
This palette is the best!! A good mix of blushes and bronzers in one palette, and the price is fantastic!! You can use this everyday for any type of look you're going for. And the packaging is just the cutest!!
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This is the best purchase I've ever made. It is so convenient to have a variety of blushes and a bronzer all in one place. The pigmentation and quality of Benefit's powder face products is undeniably wonderful
stephanie S.
By far the best blush palette I own! You get your best bang for your buck on this product. Blushes are very pigmented and has a nice scent to it. And the packaging...c'mon, who doesn't like cute packaging! :)
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
This is the best deal I've ever seen a make up company do! This palette is on display on my make up vanity because it is so darn cute! Plus each blush and bronzer is fabulous, same great quality as the boxes.
Meghan W.
Plano, TX
I really love this palette and for the price you can't get a better deal! The fragrance is a bit strong but I find that it doesn't stay with you for very long after you put it on, just the nice color payoff.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Love this palette. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. You are getting one amazing bronzer and 4 beautiful blushes. Also is travel friendly. All the products are full sizes, so really worth the money.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
Anastasia beverly hills, benefit, and Sephora is one of the top brands that I recommend to all my friends, the truth is perfect, and very easy to use, pallets would have many of these, I'd assume this !!
Brittany S.
This palette is amazing. It's an incredible value and it's a great way to try several Benefit powders. The shades are very pigmented. A little goes a long way, so this palette will last me a good while.
Miranda B.
I love this product. It was on the higher end of the price, but it's so worth it because the products are full size. I also love the packaging. I don't like the brush in the palette. It's too flexible.
Alejandra B.
I love this box set. You get so many products for a great price. I love that they are all full size items. I have used this every day since I got it. It has all you need to make yourself look alive.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.