BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
I was very hesitant to splurge on this palette but I'm so happy I did! It's a great value and I had been wanting to try out the box blushes for awhile. I was specifically interested in Dallas because I heard it's a good natural looking bronzer for fair skin and it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. I bought this shortly after it became available and I've been using it every day since. This seems best for lighter skin as the blushes are very light and not super pigmented. I personally like that because I don't have to worry about overdoing it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette! I always wanted to try hoola bronzer and other benefit products and when I read about this palette I couldn't resist. The pan sizes are full size which is so rare to see in sampler type palettes. I love the hoola bronzer and dandelion blush. The formulas of these products is excellent and they blend very well. There is a LOT of color kick off so I always dust a bit onto my arm so I don't overdo it on my face. I totally recommend this for anyone that wants to try Benefit powders or wants to save money if you buy two of these anyway!
Ophelia H.
I absolutely adore this palatte! I am PALE and I have red/pinkish, easily irritated skin so I never thought I would be an everyday blush wearer. All blush seemed to do was accentuate the ruddy redness in my cheeks that I had just spent so much time covering up with foundation! Not so with this palatte!! Every blush shade in here just works with my skin. Dandelion is the perfect pale pink for when I'm not feeling much blush. Coralista adds color with no redness. Hula just makes my skin glow! There is so much product in this palatte too it will be forever until I run out of any of them
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
Literally obsessed with this face palette and have been using some aspect of it every single day since I've purchased it (roughly one month ago). The colors are all beautiful and work on my fair skin. I like that they are light, but buildable (I end up with clown face when products are too pigmented!). I've read some reviews that the formula and colors are slightly different from their individually packed boxes. I can only speak to Hoola, but the consistency and color was the same for me. Otherwise, I love the other colors!
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
I have had this product forever. I haven't had to buy a new one and I use it all the time. It lasts very long. I also love the smell of it. I recommend this product.
Elisa S.
Shelbyville, MI
The combination of all of these products together is amazing! I use this pallet almost every day! I love how they all look working together! Will be buying again!
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
If you are looking for some blushes and want a kit like this I say go for it. The quality of these are amazing and you will get it cheaper than if you were to purchase them all individually
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I love every single shade in this palette! This is perfect for your collection at home but maybe not the best to travel with. I have light skin and these colors work beautifully s super impressed with this palette!
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
I LOOOVE THIS PALLETE. I actually ordered this at Sephora and it's literally the best deal anyone could ask for... 4 BLUSHES AND A BRONZER FOR THE PRICE OF TWO. I really love all of them especially hoola and coralista, my go to bronzer and blush<3 well as you see in my profile pic I'm kinda young but I'm 13 so I like to treat myself and I love wearing makeup. Love this and all benefit products. Defenitley a good deal and I think you should give it a go.
Caitlin C.
Spring , TX
I originally went to Ulta to purchase the Hoola bronzer and when I discovered this palette I just couldn't say no. The price is perfect, especially since you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. My only complaint is that some of the blushes I have to apply numerous times to get the color to show up. The bronzer is a staple and my go-to on a daily basis. All in all, this product is definitely worth it and will be re-purchased in the future.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.