BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
I got this palette from my husband for my birthday last month. I absolutely LOVE the hula bronzer and the blush in the top left of the palette. The hula bronzer just blends so easily and is not at all patchy:) The blush/highlighter on the top right is not my color. I is not a "in your face" highlighter and is too glittery for a blush. The bottom bronze color could be used for contouring and maybe for someone with darker skin tone than me (I am light-light medium). I have not used the brush, as I prefer my other brushes. For the cost of this palette, I am not sure it is worth it. I give 4 stars because the quality of the product is good... the colors just don't all work for me:)-
Amanda M.
Riverview, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette !I get so much use out of it ! its packed with all of benefits holy grail bronzers / blushes not to mention they smell amazing & the palette comes with a perfect mirror ! I personally use the bronzers for contouring & havent reached for my anastasia contour kit since! great price too
Jennifer B.
Mr bestie got this for me for my birthday. I have to say it is the best gift I got!! The coralista blush is my new favorite blush. I use dandelion as an all over powder because it is light enough on me but give my pale face a hint of color. Rockateur is great a perfect all around blush, i can use it as a darker highlighter or a shimmery bronzer on my skin. Hoola is a little too dark on me but I'm pasty white. Dallas works great as a bronzer on me... soo many options. I love it. The color pay off is great. They are a delightful texture too & a little goes a long way so it will last a long time too.
Jenn M.
This has been by far my best spring product find. I can use almost every shade in this palette to give me the most flawless, summery blushed look. It's a great value- as normally two benefit blushes would retail for around $60, but in this set you get 5 full sizes for basically the same price. The only blush that doesn't give me great pigmentation is Rockateur. My favorites in the set are Hoola- a great bronze/ contour shade for my fellow pale girls, and coralista, which I think is a beautiful and universally flattering shade of blush.
Susi J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I bought this blush and bronzer palette because I needed a new variety of blushes/bronzers and let me just say this palette is my favorite!! Every blush/bronzer (lol) has amazing pigment you actually have to be a little careful because you can go overboard with them hahaha, and also it's a great palette to take with you when you travel because it doesn't take too much space and it has everything you need when you think of blushes and bronzers!! and can I just say for the price it's amazing! You get 5 blushes/bronzers for almost the price of one and they're all full size what more do you want!!!
Sara A.
First off, I love that every product is full sized in this collection! For 5 full sized products, $58 is a very good price. I love the hoola bronzer. It gives a perfect, even bronze and with my warmer skin tone, it doubles as a contour shade for me. None of these go on choppy and blend very smoothly. Rockateur is great as a blush topper or pink highlight. I've been using coralista more and more as summer approaches. I expected something rough and not so functional for the little brush, but it is actually very soft and great for contouring. No so much for applying blush though, and the majority of products in here are blushes. Overall, in LOVE! I highly recommend it!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I love the blushes in this palette, I'm only disappointed that I made this purchase before the palette with hoola light. I'm too pale for hoola, and end up using it as more of an eye shadow than a bronzer.
Ilana R.
Everything in here is great it's just very bulky and sometimes there's kickback that gets into the other products. also i feel like the hola bronzer in there isn't as pigmented
Sarah T.
Technically, this blush palette is a good deal, and that is why I bought it. However, some of the shades are less pigmented than their individual boxed blush counterparts, specifically Dallas, Rockoteur, and Coralista. But for the price, you are still getting two great products (Hoola and Dandelion) that are as good as their originals, and for the price you are getting the other three products that are not as good as the original three. The packaging is also nicer in my opinion because you don't have to work with 5 different boxed blushes which are hard to open. Instead, all of the shades are all in one palette. But, because of the slight lower quality of three of the products, I could not give this 5 stars. (But it's still 4 stars because it's such a great deal).
Lindsey K.
Rivesville, WV
I love this cheek palette, it let's you try all of the benefit favorites and gives you a lot of blushes to choose from. The pans are large and it's definitely worth the money.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.