BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe there really full size. There so amazing all of there great blushes and bronzer in one palette. I was so excited to get it. There very pigmented and last all day, and they even smell so pretty I love it.
Desiree A.
Absolutely love this palette by Benefit!! The price is amazing and such a great deal, it's definitely affordable. Pro, you get to try a lot of their face products and fall in love with them just like everyone else has!
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
Amazing palette for an amazing price! Your getting 5 full size products in this! I absolutely love their blushes! I use them all the time, their pigmented, smooth, and stay in all day. Plus Hoola is an awesome bronzer!
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a good blush palette this is it. Cost of 2 full size blushes for 4 and a bronzer! Good mix of shimmers and mattes. The Hoola bronzer is amazing and I love the blushes. Great gift or if you need some variety
Cassandra L.
Meadville, PA
If I could give this more stars I would. It's work the money. They are all full size and the color payoff of them is amazing. I love everything about this. I use it daily. I would buy this again and again if I had to.
Estephanie O.
Omg love this pallet, its such a steal. Definitely worth the price for the amount of product your getting. Everything u need in one pallet from blushes, bronze or contour & highlight!!!!!! Bought mine at Sephora.com ūüėČ
jess t.
Worth every penny
You're saving money by buying this
Each blush/bronzer from benefit is $29
You are getting 5 blush/bronzers
If you buy this palette it's $11.60 per item
You end up Saving $87
This is a total steal!!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die palette! All of these blushes and bronzers are FULL SIZE!!! You get 5 of them for the price of 1 & 1/2!! You can't pass it up. It has the beloved Hoola bronzer in it, that I would die without!
Ellie N.
Magnolia, TX
This is one of the best face pallets I own! I love have having so many great blushes in one pallet! These go on so smooth and blend like a dream! These shades are also great if your looking for a more natural look!
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
This is a great value from Benefit and gives you a whole 'cheek' wardrobe. There is a lot of product included and it comes with a convenient brush and super-cute packaging. I would highly recommend this palette,
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.