BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
This was my first benifit purchase and i was kinda disappointed in it. The pigmentation was not good on coralista (which i was most excited for), it just didn't show up on skin. Hoola and rockateur were nice though. I wouldn't recommend
Anna W.
SO happy I decided to get this palette! So easy and versatile for any skin tone. Love how it gives you FULL SIZE products and a brush:) compared to buying each one individually, you are definitely saving money by buying this product!!
Hanna K.
Surprise, AZ
Really great to try multiple Benefit bronzer/blushes at once. Great value but packaging is very large so it's a bit overwhelming to pack for traveling. But nonetheless, I absolutely love it...It's has the coral, pink and glowy colors!
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
My holy grail combination. I love this blush palette. It comes with huge pans and for an amazing price compared to if you bought each Benefit blush individually. Also, my favorite blush brush a Luxie 504....they are perfect together.
Alaina V.
Whitesboro, NY
Love this palette! I always recommend this to family and friends. For the price it is an amazing deal, and this is one of those palettes that will last you forever. The full size hoopla shade is reason enough to buy this palette.
Mallory T.
This item is perfect. It has everything that your cheeks need (besides highlight) that you could ever want. It's great colors and suitable for many skin tones and last all day! Full size products for a great prize!! Buy it y'all!
Anne Marie B.
This is a very great palette of 6 of Benefits best blushes, bronzers & brightening face powders of all time. It's a great value to have purchased Benefits Cheekathon. You have everything you need to create a radiant complexion.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This palette is a great value for 5 full sized blush and bronzer and highlighter. It has a great pigment. Hoola bronzer is my favorite and I love coralista. It is easy to apply and I recommend this product. It has a scent to it.
Charlie V.
This palette... I don't even know where to begin. It's just down right amazing and it's convenient for let's say traveling so that you don't have to bring all these box blushes and take up space in your luggage. I LOVE ITūüėėūüėć
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I LOVE this palette! You have so many different blush and bronzer options! Plus, you can mix the blushes to make your own unique color! I have pale skin & I love it! They are so easy to blend and plus it smells so good!!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.