BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jessica W.
Burlington, CT
I love this palette for many reasons. The application of the blushes and bronzer applies easily and blends out perfectly. The palette is a little pricey but it is well worth it. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great blush and bronzer palette.
Briar D.
This blush and bronzer palette is a-may-zing. These long lasting powders are buildablend blendable, and are the perfect pop of color for spring. To buy these shades individually would cost you $145, but this retails for $58. That is quite a discount! These blushes and bronzers are full size...they just come in a palette. This palette includes: the best bronzer Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder, then highlight with Dandelion Brightening Blush, and the blushes Rockateur, Dallas or CORALista. It also comes with an awesome contour brush. I love that when I travel I can just bring this and have everything I need. The packaging is to die for too!
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Honestly, I’m kind of overall the palette collabs but I absolutely adore Bunny so I’m on board with this one. It’s unique, versatile and beautiful.

The packaging stands out for sure. A faux wood grain and old school font inspired by the Wild West. Of course, a gator with wings is depicted on the front like a wood burn etching. The package sums up Bunny’s sense of style perfectly. If a palette were Southern Gothic, this is it.
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
This is my best find this year. I have been wanting coralista and hola for a while but didn't want to spend the money. Then ulta had a sale with this kit....I spent 1 dollar more than buying just one of the shades plus a free makeup bag.....and it comes as 5 full size. Each color is perfect for loreal true match C2/C3. i like the spectrum of blushes (i think it basically hits all the major color categories for daily looks) and of course the hola...I generally use it to contour. really great staying power on me and blends well. Best buy. so happy. wanting to buy another haha. also i really like the brush that comes with it.
Brooke B.
I'm so glad I purchased this palette. I'm always cautious about spending money on more expensive beauty items. I've been wanting to try the hoola bronzer for awhile. When I found out it was in this palette, I was excited because it also included their most popular blushes. The palette has five full sized products that if bought individually wound cost about $145. So this palette is defiantly unique. The color selection is good, and I've mixed shades to get a customized look. They blend really well on the skin and are very pigmented. So use a light hand at first. The hoola bronzer is unlike any drugstore bronzer I have tried. Hoola is a buttery powder that is very easy to work with. I love love love this palette!!!!
Avery H.
It is honestly great for the price, you get a couple of different toned blushes as well as a bronzer that is great for contouring as well as bronzing up the skin. It isn't too dark for my fair skintone and use it quite frequently. It is also great to travel with even though it's a little chunky.
Sarina G.
This palette is a no brainier! It comes with four FULL SIZE blushes (usually $29 each) and a bronzer (also $29) and brush as well! For only $58, this palette is a steal. It's limited edition and the shades are permanent so grab the palette while you can! So happy that I was able to get my hands on this. To see how I use these blushes and bronzer in different looks, check out sarinamariexo on Instagram!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I really wanted to try out Hoola Bronzer and this palette was a great value for the price. I would not consider these as "highly pigmented" which for me is a huge bonus. I hate when I have to blend until my arm falls off because the product is hyper pigmented. There is a far amount of fall out when I use the product but the colors are absolutely beautiful. They go on very natural and are incredibly buildable to get the look you are going for. I am a medium skin tone/olive and I am in love with the Hoola bronzer and Coralista combo. Really nice value if you are in the market for a matte bronzer and a couple blush options.
Katie T.
Charlotte, NC
I've had my palette for about a year and it's still going strong! The product lasts a long time and I love the pigmented colors! There's something in this palette for every skin type
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
I got this palette from my husband for my birthday last month. I absolutely LOVE the hula bronzer and the blush in the top left of the palette. The hula bronzer just blends so easily and is not at all patchy:) The blush/highlighter on the top right is not my color. I is not a "in your face" highlighter and is too glittery for a blush. The bottom bronze color could be used for contouring and maybe for someone with darker skin tone than me (I am light-light medium). I have not used the brush, as I prefer my other brushes. For the cost of this palette, I am not sure it is worth it. I give 4 stars because the quality of the product is good... the colors just don't all work for me:)-
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.