BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette 😍😍😍 such a great price. These are basically all full size blushes. I love rock n rose and Dallas such a. Great everyday bronzey blush.

As for hoola it's my favorite bronzer of all time. It's the perfect color to contour with
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
Love that I can bring this with me out of town and have all the contour and blush that I need..not to mention you get options. Dallas is by far my favorite in this set. I had never tried other blush from Benefit but so happy with this purchase.
K L.
Whittier, Ca
This is an amazing value, I'm medium neutral skin tone and the blush selections work well on me. The size of each product is fulltime, making this a great value I'm not sure how well this product would work for someone with a darker skin tone.
Julia S.
My opinion is that everyone needs this pallet!! I love this pallet because it gives 5 blushes/bronzer a for the price of 2 and it comes with a brush!! The packaging is adorable and it has a shade to complement every skin tone! I recommend it!
Amanda W.
I just bought this product and I'm seriously in love! As always benefit packaging can do no wrong. I love the range of blendable blushes and that they threw in the hoopla bronzer! Just wish I could travel with it because I love it so much :)
Blanca R.
Burke
I love this palette!!! It's got everything you need for your cheeks! I definitely think it's a good price considering its 5 full size pans. Each color is very creamy and pigmented. I would definitely buy again if it wasn't limited edition:(
Charlotte E.
Oklahoma City, OK
All of the fan favorites in one box. I didn't have any of them when I ordered this and it is outstanding. The quality and staying power are great and the price was very good. A lot of product and also came with a free gift! Thanks, Benefit!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love all of these :) they did a great job on keeping the quality the same as the individual boxed powders. Easy to blend they can kick up some powder but they are still very very pretty. My personal favorite is the rockateur blush.
Katie R.
Warren, MI
This is the perfect product for return to school. It blends and applies like a dream. I have had no issues with any of the products in the palette. The colors are true to result and it is very long lasting. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I ran out of my hoola and figured I'd convince my boyfriend to get me this for my birthday and I'm SO glad he did. For the amount of full sized blushes and bronzers you get for the price you pay, it's seriously amazing and a great deal!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!