BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kayla s.
needville
i use this pallete almost every day with my makeup it last long on your face and it is really simple to blend and apply i wish i would have round this sooner it is mostly affordable and i would definitely buy this again
Vanessa M.
Chicago Hts, IL
I LOVE this blush set! It has all my favorites in one not to mention you get more for your money ! And I've had it for a while and use it almost daily and still have not hit pan definitely will be rebuying
Juliet H.
I purchased this cheek palette from Sephora during their VIB sale. I love the benefit brand and this palette came with all their blushes plus their popular Hoola bronzer. I am a medium tone and all these colors look beautiful on my complexion. They all have gorgeous pigmentation and I love that there is a wide range of shade for the blushes. This would make a great travel blush palette. The packaging is cardboard but very thick and sturdy. I've been using this palette a lot since I got it and highly recommend it. The brush it comes with also works very well with the bronzer for contouring!
Erika G.
Tulare, CA
I was able to get this Cheekathon palette for a great price. I love the different shades and I like how Benefit Cosmetics always have that light perfume smell. It is not too strong, smells really pretty.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these benefit kits! They’re such a good value! You get 5 full size bronzer/blushes for the price of 2! I love all of the ones in here and i would buy every one of the kits if I could afford it!
Hana L.
Vestal, NY
Highly recommend this if you're looking to save some money and some space in your makeup stash. It is just like all the other individually packaged products which are very creamy powders and pigmented
Daniela O.
This is such a pretty palette if you're into that blush and bronzer and look. The pink color were the hands of God is my absolute favorite it's gorgeous. You can contour and highlight with this pallete
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
One of my absolute favorite blush, bronze, highlight palettes! It does everything and more! It was a great value for everything you get! They blend beautifully and are compatible with many skin tones!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and the packaging is gorgeous. The colors are super pigmented and last all day. When compared to other high end cosmetics it is affordable.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really liked all of the options in this palette. I like that it has Hoola and Hoola Lite Bronzers. All of the blushes are very pretty. I didn't care much for the packaging. It's quite bulky.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.