BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Amanda J.
Prairieville, LA
I think this is an excellent value to be able to try out different Benefit blushes. I think it is very long lasting and easy to blend. There is a mixture of matte and shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't transfer to the skin.
Leslie J.
Orange, CA
This is pretty much the only blush and bronzer set that I use! I even use the shade in Hoola to contour! 3 in 1!!! It even comes with a little brush. Works perfect. I'm getting ready to purchase another one. Worth every dime.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Tiffany H.
Love every single one of the blushes! Has very good blendability! Perfect for every skin tone! This has something for everyone in the palette! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good blush palette!
Got this as a gift and fell in love! Comes with all the blushes you'd need plus a bronzer. It has something for anyone and the product smells so good. You could use any for day or night. Good quality product, I'll definitely be buying again. Plus it has lasted me forever, definitely recommend!
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
This is the greatest! It has all my favorite blushes and bronzers in it. This is great for traveling, you have all the blushes and bronzers that you need in one little box! All of these are so soft and blendable!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
This palette comes in ultra cute packaging and is perfect for everyday use. I find that with a good setting spray, this bronzer is good to go all day long and is perfect for a wide variety of skin tones. I would highly recommend this palette to others.
Jaclyn K.
Color payoff on this cheek palette isn't that great. But the color I do manage to get, is beautiful and soft and pigmented. I just wish that it wasn't cardboard and a little more airtight to help with that.
Beth B.
This is a great value with amazing products! I love the variety that this offers. These products work great with my pale skin tone. The texture is amazing and they blend beautifully. I will be repurchasing.
Kayla s.
needville
i use this pallete almost every day with my makeup it last long on your face and it is really simple to blend and apply i wish i would have round this sooner it is mostly affordable and i would definitely buy this again
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.