BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
This thing is a steal! You get the entire thing for cheaper than if you bought them all individually. They are all the full size pan too! They are pigmented, last all day, and blend out beautifully. it's also great for traveling!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
I use 3/5 daily, and the 2 that I don't use every day still get some use on special occasions or weekends! Hoola, Coralista, and Rockateur are my favorites! Long lasting and the packaging is great for travel! I would recommend!
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
This cheek parade palette is awesome! The bronzers, blushes, and highlight powder work perfectly together. It's a great value. You get five products plus a brush for one low price. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Tiffany D.
Laurel Springs, NJ
I was so excited to find out Benefit put together all of their blushes and bronzers in one great box! I always wanted to purchase all of them but that would be way too expensive. It is so worth it to get all of these blushes/bronzers FULL SIZE in one affordable deal! Not to mention that it comes with a brush that is so soft, it convinced me to purchase some of their other brushes because of how soft and well it applied the make-up. All of the blushes/bronzers in this box are all very pigmented and go on very smoothly. They also last all night long! I can't even pick a favorite because they all are so amazingly gorgeous!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Considering one of these pans cost $29, this palette has excellent value. Includes hoola, the greatest matte bronzer and three blushes and a highlighter. All are full sized pans! Great colors and overall great wear. Love it!
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
My friend and I split this set because I have much fairer skin than she does. I have the lighter bronzer and blush. I love them. Although sometimes the blush is too light and i add a little bit of my other blush to my cheeks.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This blush and bronzer pallet is awesome you get all six for a great value the blush and bronzers are very pigmented they are easy to apply and are long lasting. I highly recommend this product.
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I love the hoola Matte bronzer it's so popular to and when you buy this kit you get more for what you pay you have a variety to choose from bronzer to highlight shimmers I love it personally though I love the bronzer more
Erika D.
Westminster , MD
The pans in this palette are huge and is my go to bronzer and blush palette! The pigmentation is so great and doesn't make my face look muddy! A little pricey but soo worth it because of all the product you get with it!
Elyza C.
I like the price and packaging of this product! It provided me with full sized blushes and bronzers and I love the pigmentation of each powder. The pricing is great because it's actually a lot cheaper than what it's actually worth! Would definitely recommend!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.