BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Tierra S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Absolutely stunning blush palette. Each and every one is perfect for everyday use. The blushes also come in the full size making it even more bang for your buck. The packaging could be better but it's not a deal breaker. I will definitely buy again when it's time.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit is awesome brand. I love the product and box. its great for all skin types. Feels great and looks good on cheeks. I use this product weekly. Its a great price point. I would share with others. I will purchase again. I would also gift this to someone.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Cheekathon palette is so pretty! the mirror is amazing! this is a really good deal for the price. I have been wanting to try the hoola and when I seen this is just had to have it. I am very pleased with my purchase! I would definitely recommend buying ūüíēūüíē
ana o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Considering the single boxes are $29, this palette is definitely a good buy! to open it, first thing that impressed me was the smell, it has a light pleasant fragrance, pigmentation is fine, works by layers .the packaging Is STUNNING , it is really beautiful
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
If you want to try any of the benefit blushes, I would totally recommend it. I wasn't a fan of the brush it came with it but the actual blushes and bronzer are great. These are the only blushes I'll use, dandelion is my favorite. Grab it before it's gone !
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this palette! I switch up my blushes and use a different one depending on my makeup look. I change then every day. So it hard for me to get through a full blush. That is why this pallets is great an fit comes with the most perfect bronzer!
Kymberli F.
Asheboro , NC
The value of this is INCREDIBLE alone! 5 full size benefit box o' powders in one convenient palette! Every single one of these powders are ones I can use daily! Great pigmentation and it even comes with one of the super useful benefit applicator brushes!
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this palette of blushes and contours is very usable. I love take her to my travels. because ppsso dare or not in my makeup to her. I love to have palettes blushes and contour because I very practical. I recommend this too. their pigmentation is exelente.
H H.
I love this palette! It's very versitile and you can get many blush and eye looks from it. It is also great for contouring. You can turn this palette into a full face palette for traveling. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend and they smell good.
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
This was my first foray into Benefit's cheek products. All of them are *awesome*, but Dallas is definitely a stand-out product from the line-up. Such a gorgeous mauvey wash. Hoola Bronzer is also one of my favorites. I definitely recommend this product.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!