BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
. I really love the colors in this pallet. Benefit makes the best color combinations for my skin tone. It doesn't last me all day. I find that I do need to use a touch up but I would recommend as a value purchase because of all color options.
Tori A.
If you're indecisive and have no idea which product to choose, go for this benefit's palette. The set includes: dandelion, hoola, rockateur, Dallas, CORALista and all of them come in a full size! It's honestly such a great palette to try out the brand and also to take traveling with you, since it has all of the essentials. A must have.
Brandy G.
When I saw that benefit came out with this, it was a no brainer. It costs the same as buying 2 of their full size blushes (or other box o powders) and this gives you 5 full sized ones that are their most popular. I have already tried most of these, and love the ones I have tried. Its gorgeous packaging and such a good value. If I am going on a trip, I will definitely bring this over any individual blushes or bronzers. I cannot wait to try Rockateur which I haven't tried but its in this palette and have heard its amazing. Dallas is gorgeous and looks totally different on the skin than you would think. Its less dark than it looks in the box. Hoola bronzer is a great bronzer with golden matte tones. Dandelion and Coralista are going to be so perfect for summer! I bought this with the recent 15% off sale at Sephora so it was an even greater deal! Take advantage of this awesome value! Its gorgeous and I also love the packaging.
Kristy H.
This is a expensive but you get alot of product for the money. This is basically a full kit all in one. Its great for any day to night look. Id say its totally worth the money if you can use all the shades. Definitely worth picking up!
Ivanna G.
Favorite blush/bronzer palette, it has everything in one package, whether you want a blush or a bronzer its perfect. It has matts and shimmer and my favorite hoola bronzer.it lasts a really long time my first one lasted about a year.
Querencia H.
Morrow
I love love this set and it gives you beautiful results and gives you that nice beach tan it is a very good blush highlight and bronzer all in one and it is long lasting the product doesn't finish quick and I recommend this product.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite palette I use it everyday! It has everything you need to contour bronze and blush! It's such high quality products for such a low price! I would recommend this palette to everyone because I'm so in love!
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
This thing is a steal! You get the entire thing for cheaper than if you bought them all individually. They are all the full size pan too! They are pigmented, last all day, and blend out beautifully. it's also great for traveling!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
I use 3/5 daily, and the 2 that I don't use every day still get some use on special occasions or weekends! Hoola, Coralista, and Rockateur are my favorites! Long lasting and the packaging is great for travel! I would recommend!
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
My friend and I split this set because I have much fairer skin than she does. I have the lighter bronzer and blush. I love them. Although sometimes the blush is too light and i add a little bit of my other blush to my cheeks.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.