BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette at Sephora this summer and I've been loving it. It's easy to apply and blend, the little brush it comes with its perfect for contouring. The shades are really true to their color and I think it goes really well with any skin color. Totally recommend it.
karen S.
Defiantly a must have palate of you want to try out some of the benefit product. The price is very reasonable and you get a lot of product and a brush as well. It does come with a strong sense, but in a good way like perfume not the wired chemical way. Love this product!
Brianna V.
La Feria, TX
Definitely a product you need your hands on! It's a little pricey but worth it in the end. It lasts all day and it's amazing quality. It looks the same as when you first put it on, gorgeous. I would definitely recommend buying this product in the future. Try it sometime!
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
I originally was only going to buy hula bronzer but this palette was only a bit more so I decided to buy. So happy I did and I did not miss out. The product is long lasting and you do get your money's worth. I would buy again and be happy to try more benefit products.
Michele J.
I went to restock on Dallas and ended up with this great palette. I don't use the brush because I prefer a longer handled brush. And I like to use different brushes for bronzer and blush. But the pigmentation is great and I don't notice any difference from the singles.
Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette and used it all spring, I fell in love with it. The bronzer makes your face so contoured without it looking exaggerated. It's a spring must have and the blush shades are perfect. 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a great bronzer/blush palette.
Jaymie J.
Everything you could ever want in a blush/contour palette. This palette is so high quality I can't get over it. I also think this set could be used for all skin tones because it has such a variety of shades. I'm not sure if this is limited edition but pick it up ASAP!
McKenzie M.
This is so worth the money. You get a full sized of all of these products for a cheaper price. It makes it really easy to travel and you have everything you could need right in front of you. If you have been wanting to try some of these powders, I highly recommend it.
Claudia
I love all of the blushes and bronzer in this palette. It comes with a great variety for all sorts of looks. Also, the price is great for how much product you actually get. I would recommend to others but I think it is limited edition and they don't sell it anymoreūüėē
Abby S.
This is such a great deal. 5 full size blush/bronzes for the price of 2. I purchased mine at sephora. It's my go to blush and bronzer palette. All the colors are long lasting. I would buy this palette over and over again. The packaging is super cute. This is a must.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!