BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This is the best blush and bronzer out there! It's worth the money. I love the blush colors. They are so beautiful and delicate on your face. The bronzer as are amazing as well. I use the bronzer a to contour and it comes out so good! I attached a picture wearing the cheekathon pallet
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
This is my dream blush and bronzer palette! All five of the shades are very soft and smooth and pigmented. You can wear it day or night. The only con is I wish it had a highlighter in it and it would be even more perfect! I totally recommend this to everyone! And it smells great too!
Sarah B.
Elmira, NY
I love this pallette and use it everyday! The colors are pretty, blendable, and you can use in different combinations. It also comes with a guide to give you ideas on different looks you can use. I feel like it's going to last me forever but I know I'm going to be sad when it's gone!
Anna K.
I really love Benefit products and this is an awesome deal! The only thing that I have found is that I only reach for 3/5 of the products. Although it is still a better deal than purchasing them separately. I would repurchase Hoola Bronzer, Dallas blush, and possibly Rockateur Blush.
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
Okay, I'm a blush fanatic and I really did not like this product. The blushes were not pigmented at all, and I'm pale! The price is wonderful if you do like the product, because you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. The bronzer was pigmented, but too muddy on my pale skin.
Brittney K.
The value for this blush pallette is incredible! It includes 5 full sized blushes and a brush. Hoola is a great universal bronzing shade that looks great on every skintone. I have fair skin and Rockateur is my favorite blush shade in the pallette. Dallas is a little too dark for me.
Chaneya B.
This palette is a very useful palette. It is a great price because you get 5 powders in one palette, when each of the colors individually is around $36. The palette colors smell sooooo good, like candy. The packaging is very pretty and creative. I recommend this product to everyone.
Jessica B.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this product more than anything else in my makeup collection. It smells amazing and is a great value considering you get 5 full-size blushes and bronzers and a brush for the price of two full-size blushes/bronzers. it is easy to travel with and is an absolute must have.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
This is such a good deal. What you pay for 2 products and you actually get 5. The pans are huge. This is something that you could purchase and never have to buy another blush again. The colors are so pigmented. I often have to be careful with my pale skin of getting too much.
Tiera W.
Richfield, WI
I love this palette, such a deal for what the colors cost individually and they're full sized! Also, I love the smell of this palette, is that weird? It's fresh and clean, I don't know how to explain it. I'm so happy with this purchase, and use it every time I do my makeup.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.