BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Deeann R.
Richmond, TX
This is the only blush pallet I have and I like it a lot I use it everyday the only thing I wish they have was darker color it works better for pale and sometimes tan people I would buy it again but for my mom .
Lian D.
This cheek palette has been my go to this summer as it travels well and has my fav blushes and bronzers. For the amount of product, it is priced well. I have used the shades as eye shadows, blushes, etc. making it one of my fav products in my collection.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Every single on of these colors are brilliant. Hoola is your go to bronzer, Rockateur and Dallas are amazing rich shades, and dandelion and coral Isra are lighter and perfect for a less dramatic look. They each have their own light and lovely scent, and I cannot see myself using any other blushes.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
I have used this palette for about one week now. I think it is an excellent value, in that I can try 5 Benefit products at a much lower price than buying them individually. I will note that the shades are probably best suited to those with fair, light, and light/medium skin tones. I have a medium- tan skin tone, and I really have to build these blushes up on my cheeks. I can get a pretty flush of color. It makes for a natural, spring look on my skin tone. This palette does have a perfume scent added. The scent is pleasant, but I could do without it. I feel uncomfortable putting scented products on my face. Overall, I am happy that I purchased this palette, because I had not tried any benefit powder products before. I would recommend this palette, if you have a skin tone on the lighter end of the spectrum. If you are medium/tan or deeper, I would say look for another cheek palette with brighter or more pigmented shades.
Aubrey J.
These are such pretty blushes! All the shades are very pretty and natural, they blend super easy, and are buildable. I think this is a great deal for all the colors you get! I love how they have tiny hints of shimmer to give your cheeks a little glow!
annalisa n.
This palate is so worth the cost. I use all of the shades regularly except the rockator one because it looks strange with my skin tone. They are flattering and give a light natural look.
Delaine D.
This product is such a great value! I enjoy every single box. I use this product every day for a natural work look up to a night out look. Everything is buildable and does not look cakey or patchy on my skin. Would love to repurchase when I run out of it, which will definitely wont be for awhile.
Katherine E.
Lee's Summit
I am in LOVE with this cheek palette!!! I have used it every day for months and I still have plenty more to use!! The cult hoola bronzer definitely lives up to its reputation! Gives you a beautiful glow all year long! And it's a steal of a deal!!!
Rachel M.
These blushes are so beautiful! This kit is great- 5 blushes at such a decent price for what you're getting.  There is so much product.  Some colors are better than others, but it's a great introduction to benefit's blushes.  I would recommend this product.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This was an incredible value! I love that it has so many full size products in it. I love hoola bronzer and all the blushes are nice and they smell great. They last all day on my face. I would recommend this to others.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.