BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I would die without this pallet. It's all the colors I need for blush, and a contour I can actually use on my extremely pale face. There's a good variety of shimmers and non shimmer blushes and it's actually easy to travel with which I was surprised by, since it's a considerably larger pallet.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This is 100% worth the money. Buying this palette is paying for only two of the powders while you get 5. I had never tried any of the box powders before but these were honestly all of the shades i was interested in trying. I love all of them! they blend so well and look great on my fair skin.
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
This is an amazing palette that has a wide range of shades. However, it isn't new shades but just the ones they already have out. If you don't have any of these shades then I highly recommend you pick up this palette. if you have half the shades already then it isn't worth the $50+ price tag
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette, I only use 3 colors regularly but the palette is less expensive than buying those tree colors individually. During the winter when I'm more pale I may switch colors up anyway! I also love the brush that comes with it, it's incredible for contouring and makes it super easy.
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
All the shades are stunning! The moment this palette came out, I was in love. I already love the Hoola bronzer and I am very excited to try the Rockateur because the glow on that cheek color is STUNNING! Quality palette for a decent price...if you love Benefit, you will love this palette!
Alexa C.
I personally believe that if you have the money you should definitely give this a go! I got this on my birthday and I love it! You get the famously known hoola bronzer and you get four other amazing product together with a brush and to top it off it comes with a mirror and smells amazing.
Sara W.
Hermitage, TN
I've never been happier with a makeup palette! I love having a variety of colors to choose from and the Hoola is great for contouring! With five full-size products, this values around $150 I think but it's only $58! I recommend to anyone who likes even just one or two of these products!
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
What an amazing idea from benefit! Considering you get 5 full size blushes this product is an amazing deal. The quality is great, super cute packaging, I highly recommend to anyone who has wanted a couple benefit blushes but hasn't wanted to spend the money! This is a great alternative.
Molly G.
I love love love this product! I love benefit and when I heard they were coming out with this, I had to get it! I use every single one of these blushes and Bronzers in this palette! I think the price is great and you are definitely getting your money's worth! Would definitely recommend
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this blush pallete! It allows me to change up my look with one little box! The dallas bronzer is pretty dark for me so I can only use it once I've had a spray tan. The other colors allow me versatility in my look from day to day. They are very pigmented and look very pretty on!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!