BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Carmen R.
The blushes of Benefit are fabulous!!! Review looking for a coral  blush this brand have the perfect one. They are very pigmented. Benefit es un marca muy buena de cosmeticos en rubores no se diga son herrmosos si andas buscando un color coral esta marca tiene el perfecto.
Jessica A.
This is so amazing for my skin! It has cleared up since I started using this and it is such a good formula! I would pay double for this pallet! It is so blend able and I use it in my everyday makeup! I highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice blush/contour color
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love benefit cosmetics blushes and their bronzer is really good to very nice formula and in this pallet you basically get almost like three products for free it's an extremely good deal when they come out with a new one I will definitely be buying that one as well
Amanda M.
The amount of product that you get for the price is such an amazing deal, 6 full size bronzers & blushes that include the most popular hoola was a must for me , was able to try all of these and it doesn't even look like I've used any product ! This is a must !
Lauren K.
Fairfax
Love every single color in the palette. I use the hoola bronzer to contour and bronze and use the blush almost everyday. I definitely recommend for the people who love their blushes and bronzers because it does come in handy having it in one palette. One thing is, is that traveling with it is a bit of a struggle cause it is big and bulky
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I love this palette. It is so pretty and the colors are so universal. It is also very pigmented. The only complaint about it is the smell but once the product is on you can't smell it.
Katie T.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best cheek palette! I love it and use it everyday! Some days I may just use one and some days I use them all! The only thing that could possibly make it any better would be to have a highlight shade in it! But other than that I highly recommend!
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
I was so happy when Benefit came out with this. First off Hula is my favorite Bronzer in the world, it looks so good on every skin tone and it's just such a gorgeous color. I love mixing the blushes in here. Especially the coralista with the dandelion so gorgeous. It's such a great price for the value.
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This. Palette. Rocks. This palette has everything you need in it. The blushes are amazingly pigmented and glide right on. The Hoola bronzer is amazing on most skin colors and is matte so it is great to contour with as well. I would highly recommend adding this to your collection.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
If you are going away and can only pack one blush palette for blush and bronzer def grab this one. You get 5 great products for an amazing price. I wish they got rid of the brush and gave you another color instead because does anyone actually use the brush?
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.