BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Luzcely M.
Don't believe the ingredients mentioned on the sites; I'm allergic to parabens, so I was hesitant on purchasing this product. I know that benefit single blushes have a tendency to have parabens in them, but if you read the ingredients on the actual packaging seem to show that these have been reformulated, apart from the Hoola bronzer. That probably why some people have noted that these perform differently than the singles (youtu
bers). I'm olive-complected and all of these appear really well on my skin. I did give away the Hoola bronzer since, as mentioned, I am unable to wear it. All of the blushes don't have parabens, and so I have worn all four. Dandelion, I was afraid would not show up on my skin, even though I'm pretty pale for having olive-tan skin. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that it shows up as a baby pink color on my cheeks, giving a more youthful look. Coralista isn't to orange and I think would work beautifully with tanner skin tones. Dallas can be used as a semi-bronzer/blush. I like to use this one when I don't want to put on too much on my cheeks (no bronzer/contour) - I think this one would be gorgeous on darker skin tones. Lastly Rockateur; this is great for a highlight/blush. I think this could actually work as a highlighter for darker skin tones, but a more pink-toned one. For me, it's more of blush topper, but still beautiful. Overall, I think this is a good value. And even if Dandelion doesn't work for you or Dallas is too dark, the rest work really well for different skin tones, so I think this is definitely worth the price - if you can still find it, I suggest you get it.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is by far my FAVORITE product for spring! It has 3 blushes, a matte bronzer, a highlight and a brush!! Each one is a FULL SIZE product that normally retail for $29 individually, but you can get this palette for $58! To me it's a steal! You practically pay for 2 and get 3 FULL SIZE products for "free." I am fairly light skinned and the matte hoola bronzer is the perfect shade. Definitely not orange or too cool, so you won't look muddy or like a Doritos chip! I use this palette on my clients and the bronzer compliments every skin tone, in my opinion. You can do a light wash of build it up. The blushes are Dandelion (light pink), Coralista (peach), and Dallas (mauve). Dallas can even be used to contour. It reminds me or Tarte exposed, another favorite blush of mine. The highlight is a pink shade and has glitter, and if you look closely it's a holographic type of glitter. I absolutely LOVE this palette I feel like it's a must have, especially when you have clients!
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Let me start by saying I love Benefit's face products and have been using them for years, BUT this palette was not up to the standard I am used to from Benefit. I was so excited to get to own 3 new products in FULL SIZE (I already have Rockateur and Hoola in full size singles), but when I got this product home, I noticed that Rockateur in the palette is way less pigmented than the original single box. Hoola seemed about the same, maybe a tad different in color. But it made me wonder if the other colors in the palette were the same ones I had heard my friends rave about. So I went back to Sephora and swatched the palette and compared to swatches of the individuals, and let me tell you, the colors are off. I was not happy. This palette went back to the store. It would have been a fantastic deal had the quality been on par with the originals that we all know and love.
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
This palette is great since you are getting staple Benefit box powders in one place, but it isn't anything special. Yes, I did save an arm and leg with this deal, but if you already have one of these powders it's pointless. I fortunately didn't have any before this palette. I do think that the colors are a little light for darker skin tones, which is disappointing. You could build it up though. The powders are also a little satin, not fully matte which I couldn't tell by the online pictures. I have so many blushes and the only powders I go for in this palette are Dandelion and Hoola. I probably could have saved more money by just buying those separate. The quality is really good, normal Benefit box powder quality. I feel like this was just over-hyped for what it is.
Sarah T.
Technically, this blush palette is a good deal, and that is why I bought it. However, some of the shades are less pigmented than their individual boxed blush counterparts, specifically Dallas, Rockoteur, and Coralista. But for the price, you are still getting two great products (Hoola and Dandelion) that are as good as their originals, and for the price you are getting the other three products that are not as good as the original three. The packaging is also nicer in my opinion because you don't have to work with 5 different boxed blushes which are hard to open. Instead, all of the shades are all in one palette. But, because of the slight lower quality of three of the products, I could not give this 5 stars. (But it's still 4 stars because it's such a great deal).
Huong V.
This is a really great value! I bought this at Sephora and was really excited to try it out (I didn't previously own any of Benefit's blushes or bronzers)

Unfortunately, I only really liked the contour shades, and mostly just Hoola (Dallas would be good for summer!) I didn't particularly like the blush shades, I'm a medium skin tone and dandelion and Rocketeur are a little light for my preference and they're all light/sheer but buildable. Coralista is a bit better but still on the sheer side for me (it was more shimmery than pigmented) I feel if you already like the Benefit cheek line then this is definitely worth it! They usually retail 30$/each so 58$ for all 5 full-size blushes, it can't be beat! I however decided to pass and return it
Brooke B.
I'm so glad I purchased this palette. I'm always cautious about spending money on more expensive beauty items. I've been wanting to try the hoola bronzer for awhile. When I found out it was in this palette, I was excited because it also included their most popular blushes. The palette has five full sized products that if bought individually wound cost about $145. So this palette is defiantly unique. The color selection is good, and I've mixed shades to get a customized look. They blend really well on the skin and are very pigmented. So use a light hand at first. The hoola bronzer is unlike any drugstore bronzer I have tried. Hoola is a buttery powder that is very easy to work with. I love love love this palette!!!!
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So happy I was able to purchase this! I had loved hoola when I was younger, and was looking for some variety in my blushes. This palette is perfect! Not only does it come with full size products in one package.. The color range is also amazing! There is a light pink, a coral, a mauve, a bronzer and even a shimmer..basically a blush for any and every makeup look. This palette also includes a brush. Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks this palette also smells amazing?? It is a little bulky compared to other palettes I own.. But compared to the individual blush packages this is space saving. Benefit blushes are pigmented but blend and look so soft and air brushed on my skin. Overall 10/10!
Sara A.
First off, I love that every product is full sized in this collection! For 5 full sized products, $58 is a very good price. I love the hoola bronzer. It gives a perfect, even bronze and with my warmer skin tone, it doubles as a contour shade for me. None of these go on choppy and blend very smoothly. Rockateur is great as a blush topper or pink highlight. I've been using coralista more and more as summer approaches. I expected something rough and not so functional for the little brush, but it is actually very soft and great for contouring. No so much for applying blush though, and the majority of products in here are blushes. Overall, in LOVE! I highly recommend it!
Briar D.
This blush and bronzer palette is a-may-zing. These long lasting powders are buildablend blendable, and are the perfect pop of color for spring. To buy these shades individually would cost you $145, but this retails for $58. That is quite a discount! These blushes and bronzers are full size...they just come in a palette. This palette includes: the best bronzer Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder, then highlight with Dandelion Brightening Blush, and the blushes Rockateur, Dallas or CORALista. It also comes with an awesome contour brush. I love that when I travel I can just bring this and have everything I need. The packaging is to die for too!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!