BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Rachel D.
I think the deal for this was amazing. It comes with Dandelion, Hoola, Dallas, Coralista, and rockateur. Hoola and Coralista are .28 0z, Dallas is .32 oz, Dandelion is .25 oz, and Rockateur is .17 oz. The packaging is very appealing as well as travel friendly. the boxes sold separate are a lot thicker so I think this is more convenient. The mirror is also a very nice touch as well. If you wanted to you could take the blush out of the container. The products have a fresh non overbearing smell to it. The shade I reach for the most is rockateur but I'm not a big fan of dandelion. The blushes can be very subtle although the hoola bronzer is pigmented.
Jennifer C.
SAINT PAUL, MN
I didn’t own any of the colors that are in this palette prior to purchasing this and let me tell you this is the bomb!!! I reach for it all the time, colors are perfect for my medium tone skin. Love that they’re all full size too!!
Kristina K.
I absolutely love this! It is so worth the price. You get 5 full pressed powders for the price of 2! I mean what a steal!! And it has hoola, which let's be real is everyone's favorite bronzer. It varies from light blushes such as dandelion to a deep blush which is Dallas. It also has a coral color. It has so many options and for such a great price. I use this everyday.
Karen K.
I love this palette SO MUCH. This is my go to for blush, I don't even go for my mac blush anymore. There is a deep light burgundy blush, peachy blush, and pink blush. For bronzer it comes with Hoola bronzer and there is also a shimmer blush that is a purpleish blush which can also be used as a highlighter. This palette is definitely worth the money
Megan K.
Pepperell
Love this set it has all of my favorites all
In one set. They are all pigmented and work well for light to medium skin tones. It is matte and shimmery goodness that I keep going to this palette everyday. Would recommend to a friend and would buy this and separately again.
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this pallete i believe it was like $65 and thats an amazing deal for 5 colors and a little brush. I love it because you get their famous hoola bronzer and some blushes. They are all easy to blend easy to work with and i recommend this
Robin w.
This was such an amazing deal, 5 full sized blushes/bronzers and a brush. I use dallas and hoola both as bronzers. They all apply beautifully on the skin they're so easy to apply. I would absolutely repurchase if I ever run out.
Stormi W.
Winthrop, MA
Had this product for about two years before I ran out of all the prices within. This is all you need for contouring and blush! Great shades of pink and orange for blush. Also liked the switch it up between the shimmery and matte bronzer. Love this!
Katherine S.
I love this Benefit Cosmetics cheekathon Palette. I use mine literally everyday because it’s different shades for contour and also has different shades for blush. Also I use the blush sometimes as an eye shadow on my eye lids.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
This palette is a good. Definitely a great value. However, I did notice that they aren’t as pigmented as the ones that are sold individually. But they are still long lasting and beautiful. I would definitely buy again because it is great to take on the go.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.