BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #58 in Makeup Palettes

You’ll be cheerin’ for cheeks with this box o’ powder kit! Wear these 5 FULL-SIZE bronzer & blushes alone or partner ’em up. Follow our signature Tips and Tricks to “brighten & bronze,” “pop on pretty” and MORE!

5 shades to flatter all skintones

• dallas full-size
  • CORALista full-size
  • mini powder brush

Dandelion Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Dallas Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Coralista Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Hoola Ingredients:

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Rockateur Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol,Bht.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Sarah O.
THIS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I love the annual release of new cheek palettes form benefit every year in the spring, because they are such a bargain! This is not very travel friendly, but if you wanted you could depot. I dislike the packaging, but I think the colors and quality of the product inside causes me to overlook that! I use every single powder which is shocking because I usually don’t like every color in a palette. They blend incredibly and I would recommended this to everyone.
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
I feel like this product was such a steal! The amount of product you get is insane, and there are so many options for blush which I really enjoy. I always take this with me when I travel because it has such a great variety. I highly recommend this if you want to try Benefit products or if you need a variety of blushes
Rachel D.
I think the deal for this was amazing. It comes with Dandelion, Hoola, Dallas, Coralista, and rockateur. Hoola and Coralista are .28 0z, Dallas is .32 oz, Dandelion is .25 oz, and Rockateur is .17 oz. The packaging is very appealing as well as travel friendly. the boxes sold separate are a lot thicker so I think this is more convenient. The mirror is also a very nice touch as well. If you wanted to you could take the blush out of the container. The products have a fresh non overbearing smell to it. The shade I reach for the most is rockateur but I'm not a big fan of dandelion. The blushes can be very subtle although the hoola bronzer is pigmented.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Another great product by Beniefit. If you have never tried blush or bronzer by Beniefit this is a great way to try. You pretty much get all the best for the price if two of the full size individual blush/bronzer. The packaging is adorable. Less bulky than the singles. Nice for on the go.
Christa S.
Ashland, KY
I absolutely LOVE this palette!!! HOOLA & Coralista are my absolute faves and make the palette worth purchasing. I like Dandelion, as well... I think Rockateur is a bit too luminescent for my tastes and doesn’t have as much pigment as I’d like (but that’s personal preference and it is blendable). Dallas is nice, but not really my shade. The brush is okay...not a bad contour option, but isn’t very soft.
Kristina K.
I absolutely love this! It is so worth the price. You get 5 full pressed powders for the price of 2! I mean what a steal!! And it has hoola, which let's be real is everyone's favorite bronzer. It varies from light blushes such as dandelion to a deep blush which is Dallas. It also has a coral color. It has so many options and for such a great price. I use this everyday.
Ashley R.
Pace, FL
This palette is great. I never thought that their could be high end blush-or that it would be necessary but this stuff goes on smooth and looks amazing! It’s not cheap but worth it if you are in the market for blush/bronzer.
Karen K.
I love this palette SO MUCH. This is my go to for blush, I don't even go for my mac blush anymore. There is a deep light burgundy blush, peachy blush, and pink blush. For bronzer it comes with Hoola bronzer and there is also a shimmer blush that is a purpleish blush which can also be used as a highlighter. This palette is definitely worth the money
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this pallete i believe it was like $65 and thats an amazing deal for 5 colors and a little brush. I love it because you get their famous hoola bronzer and some blushes. They are all easy to blend easy to work with and i recommend this
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.