BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #49 in Makeup Palettes

You’ll be cheerin’ for cheeks with this box o’ powder kit! Wear these 5 FULL-SIZE bronzer & blushes alone or partner ’em up. Follow our signature Tips and Tricks to “brighten & bronze,” “pop on pretty” and MORE!

5 shades to flatter all skintones

• dallas full-size
  • CORALista full-size
  • mini powder brush

Dandelion Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Dallas Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Coralista Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Hoola Ingredients:

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Rockateur Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol,Bht.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Amber H.
Indiana
It all started with a nipple necessity that evolved into a titillating, mandatory make-up must-have brand. As a fair skinned ginger, I always am faced with the cool/neutral/warm skin tone dilemma. The make-up professionals say I should wear colors that are "cool", my friends say wear whatever I like and my skin tells me to just wear a bag over my head (do burkas come in "cool" colors?). I currently have a box filled with "it looked great in the store but reality punched me in the eye when I applied it myself at home tragedies". I de-stash every few months and I'm fairly certain that's the reason my "friends" come visiting just to say hi. I have been a benefit lover since I was a pre-teen fantasizing about which New Kid On The Block I was going to marry and was not disappointed with this new palette. Great pigment and color selection. The colors multi-task for eyes, brows, cheeks, contour and highlighting and the applicator is soft and well made. I have purchased the full size of a couple colors and just an f.y.i. to all you fellow gingerettes, Dandelion is great for our skin tone.
r d.
I think the deal for this was amazing. It comes with Dandelion, Hoola, Dallas, Coralista, and rockateur. Hoola and Coralista are .28 0z, Dallas is .32 oz, Dandelion is .25 oz, and Rockateur is .17 oz. The packaging is very appealing as well as travel friendly. the boxes sold separate are a lot thicker so I think this is more convenient. The mirror is also a very nice touch as well. If you wanted to you could take the blush out of the container. The products have a fresh non overbearing smell to it. The shade I reach for the most is rockateur but I'm not a big fan of dandelion. The blushes can be very subtle although the hoola bronzer is pigmented.
Rebecca Y.
Pasadena
I love this cheek palette! Hoola is the perfect shade to add nice color back into the skin and do some light contouring with. And coralista and dandelion mixed together gives the perfect flush that brings life back to the face. The palette is much more affordable than getting individual box blushes. I love it!
Adelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I will forever love this palette with all my heart! It has last me for YEARS. It is great for more of olive/tan skin tones I would say but the  blushes work great with any skin tone! There is one blush that gives off a shimmery finish and its so pretty! My ride of die forever <3
Courtney M.
Lakeland
I bought something similar to this. But couldn’t find the exact one I use. It was the mini collection they offered. I love the hula bronzer and the dandelion blush. I haven’t been too fond of the other shades that are offered. But I’m still gonna experiment.
Sarah O.
THIS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I love the annual release of new cheek palettes form benefit every year in the spring, because they are such a bargain! This is not very travel friendly, but if you wanted you could depot. I dislike the packaging, but I think the colors and quality of the product inside causes me to overlook that! I use every single powder which is shocking because I usually don’t like every color in a palette. They blend incredibly and I would recommended this to everyone.
IVANNA F.
Kearny
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon BEST PALETTE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD 🌎! At first I thought it was a little pricey but omg, is worth it! I would recommend it. Is very long lasting. The package is so dope. I’m buying it again for sure
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Ioved this palette from Benefit. I've always held back on purchasing their blushes, but when I saw this palette, I HAD TO HAVE IT. And I'm so glad I purchased it. It's great for travel and it's a palette
Ashley R.
Pace, FL
This palette is great. I never thought that their could be high end blush-or that it would be necessary but this stuff goes on smooth and looks amazing! It’s not cheap but worth it if you are in the market for blush/bronzer.
Kristina K.
I absolutely love this! It is so worth the price. You get 5 full pressed powders for the price of 2! I mean what a steal!! And it has hoola, which let's be real is everyone's favorite bronzer. It varies from light blushes such as dandelion to a deep blush which is Dallas. It also has a coral color. It has so many options and for such a great price. I use this everyday.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.