BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #11 in Blush

Score five bronzers & blushes for the price of two! This limited-edition palette features our NEW GALifornia golden pink blush, NEW hoola lite bronzer, bestselling hoola matte bronzer & more. With five shades to flatter all skintones, this full-size palette comes with a soft powder brush and our signature Tips & Tricks!

Details:
Kit contains:

New Full Size Galifornia Golden Pink Blush | 5.0 G Net Wt. 0.17 Oz. • New Full Size Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer | 8.0 G Net Wt. 0.28 Oz. • Full Size Hoola Matte Bronzer | 8.0 G Net Wt. 0.28 Oz. • Full Size Dandelion Brightening Finishing Powder | 7.0 G Net Wt. 0.25 Oz. • Full Size Rockateur Rose Gold Cheek Powder | 5.0 G Net Wt. 0.17 Oz. • Mini Powder Brush

Galifornia Ingredients:
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Aqua (Water).

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Hoola Lite Ingredients:
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Tocopherol.

Hoola Ingredients:
Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Dandelion Ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.

May Contain:
Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Rockateur Ingredients:
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Bht.

Tabitha W.
Kilgore
Where do I start, $53 dollars is a lot to me for a blush/bronzer palette. I won a $70 shopping spree at Sephora and originally got the Huda desert palette. When the order arrived at my house the palette was cracked so I went to Sephora to return/exchange it. I have tons of eyeshadow palettes and felt like I have all the colors in the desert palette already so I walk around and seen this beauty! Benefit check parade, not only is the packaging sturdy and Gorgeous it’s also a good value! 5 full size pans, Each pan costing $30 if you were to buy them separate and I already had the California blush color. When I took this home and started using it I was like I can’t believe I almost past this up! I freaking love it! Bright colors Soft colors and sparkly colors! As if that wasn’t enough it smells amazing too! DON’T MISS THE PARADE! Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette
Morgan B.
So I actually received this palette from a giveaway Benefit had on their Instagram. I was so excited to receive it and test it out. The packaging is very different and it's a huge palette (if you are a fan of Benefit products, this is perfect for traveling as it has many things in one). The palette has 2 bronzers, a matte blush, a gold/rose blush and a metal peach highlighter with a brush included. The infamous Hoola bronzer is included in this set, but I actually end up using that the least. I find for my skin tone, it is just too dark for me. The Hoola Lite is great once it's built up for a slight contour. I tend to not use the Dandelion blush because it is too pink and unnatural looking for me. The Rockateur highlight is awesome. I don't use the brush for any of these products because I find it creates a too stiff contour/bronzer look that I'm aiming for. Contour brushes that I have and that are in the market are angled softly while this is more hard and edgy. It's great, potentially, for the dark of a deep contour but not the whole thing or it will look like a dark streak on your face. Overall, this is a great palette but I don't believe I would have thought I got my money's worth from this palette.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Let me just say: THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE. But the little brush isn't very helpful, except when you use Hoola to contour. Hoola lite is WAY to light for me, but i guess it will be useful for when i do makeup on my friends with fairer skin tones. Dandelion is a light pinky color. Rockateur is a pinkish mauve color and Galifornia is a coral pink color. Rockateur and Galifornia have a slight shimmer to them, and dandelion is matte. Hoola and Hoola lite are also matte. All can be used as am eye shadow, but you would have to layer it to get intense color. I will repurchase and I hope that was helpful!
Sammi Z.
This palette is valued at such a great price and it also has everything that you need for your cheeks. Theres a variety of three different blushes which are really pigmented and look beautiful on my skin. I also love to use the Hoola and sometimes mix it in with Hoola lite for a more light and natural bronzed look. I love this palette because its my go to for both bronzer and blushes and all 5 shades are full sized so you're paying for two full sized benefit products for 5!
innaspicica i.
My favorite palette at the moment,they smell so good .You wont need any other palette after buying this one,its has a very good matte bronzer and very beautiful blushes/highlighters!Its travel friendly ,has very good size mirror (i use it for my daily makeup routine)5 full sizes for price of 2(thats a steal )love everything about this palette...I would recommend this palette to anyone,you’ll invest a little bit,but no regrets..I LOVE BENEFITS COSMETICS Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Was hunting after this kit for so long, finally got it during Benefits 20% off sale.

So, you get 6 different shades. The two Hula’s a really vibrant pink called Dallas and Dandelion.

The quality is great but I would have preferred something in between Dallas and Dandelion as one is too crazy pink for every day, and is loaded with highlighter shimmer, the other is too subtle.

They are good quality thought and cut out the need for a bronzer
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Súper hermosa esta paleta!!! Los 3 blush dejan destellos a la piel y los 2 bronzer son mate muy lindos!! Su empaque esta buenísimo y duro!! La consistencia del galifornia y el rockateur son un poco cremosos
Krysten M.
Wingdale, NY
I actually genuinely love this palette. I bought it from Ulta so the price might differ from place to place. The good thing about this is that all the bronzers and blushes are full sized so I personally feel like I got my money's worth. It gives me lots of variety depending on the look I'm shooting for, but I don't use the brush that comes with it. I use the Hoola Lite just to give my face some warmth before I contour or anything especially if I go too heavy on the foundation and concealer. The Hoola bronzer I'll use very very little just because if you're not careful you can add too much, but I'll use that to darken my contour or I'll contour with it depending on what I want to do. Love this, and it actually smells good too which is pretty cute
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette

How beautiful is this palette from Benefit !!

This palette is perfect-full sized pans of all of Benefits amazing Cheek products

It is pocket friendly as u get 5 different shades in one single palette and it consist of two bronzers which are The famous Hoola and the Lite Hoola , two blushes which are Dandelion with light pink and Galifornia the new blush with summer glow and at last Rock rose gold highlighter ...

These are very pigment and only one swipe is enough to get the beautiful bronze or blush look ..

The packaging is very easy to handle and can u used anywhere without worrying with small brush to apply the shades .
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Probably my most used face palette right now! I love how convenient the packaging is compared to having to pull out all the big boxes of individual products. I love using hoola light to bronze, og hoola to contour, galifornia on the back portions of my cheeks, then a little dandelion on the apples. So I usually use all 4 products on an almost daily basis. The only one I don't use as much is the rockateur shade. It's also beautiful though. Love the packaging and the scent as well. Would definitely recommend!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Such a beautiful palette! Worth buying?
Darby S.
Is this a refillable palette?
Danica S.
How do you like the brush that comes with it?
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
Luisa V.
mexico
I am a student and I don't have tons of money but I can't decide what to buy Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette or the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette plis help me decide Also do you know how I can get them cheaper ?