BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #3 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition palette featuring five bestselling, full-size bronzers and blushes. Benefit's iconic bronzers and blushes come together in this limited-edition cheek palette. It features full sizes of the GALifornia golden pink blush, hoola lite bronzer, the original hoola matte bronzer, rockateur, a rose gold blush, and dandelion, a brightening baby pink blush. It also includes a mini powder brush for a soft, natural-bristle powder brush and a signature Tips & Tricks for seamless application. This set contains: - 0.17 oz/ 5 g GALifornia (sunny golden pink blush) - 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola matte bronzer (matte natural bronzer) - 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola lite matte bronzer (matte natural light bronzer) - 0.17 oz/ 5 g Rockateur (rose gold blush) - 0.25 oz/ 7 g Dandelion (brightening baby pink blush) - Mini Powder Brush - Signature Tips & Tricks Beauty tip: Wear these universally flattering powders separately or pair together for a custom flush. The buildable and blendable shades can be used to contour, sculpt, highlight, and define. see more...

• OMG.... Is cuteeeeeeeee1 Answers
  • I need this in my life!2 Answers
  • it's adorable this palette of blushes I love it a lot😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Morgan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I actually received this palette from a giveaway Benefit had on their Instagram. I was so excited to receive it and test it out. The packaging is very different and it's a huge palette (if you are a fan of Benefit products, this is perfect for traveling as it has many things in one). The palette has 2 bronzers, a matte blush, a gold/rose blush and a metal peach highlighter with a brush included. The infamous Hoola bronzer is included in this set, but I actually end up using that the least. I find for my skin tone, it is just too dark for me. The Hoola Lite is great once it's built up for a slight contour. I tend to not use the Dandelion blush because it is too pink and unnatural looking for me. The Rockateur highlight is awesome. I don't use the brush for any of these products because I find it creates a too stiff contour/bronzer look that I'm aiming for. Contour brushes that I have and that are in the market are angled softly while this is more hard and edgy. It's great, potentially, for the dark of a deep contour but not the whole thing or it will look like a dark streak on your face. Overall, this is a great palette but I don't believe I would have thought I got my money's worth from this palette.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set. Its an amazing deal for every basically full size product you get in here. Seperately they go for approx 30 dollars and they are all in one cute little package. It makes it really to mix the blushes and bronzers to make a custom color which is what I always do and it gives me all the products I've wanted to own without breaking the bank in one adorable box.
The box like all benefit products is absolutely gorgeous. Its mod and artsy and perfect to display on any vanity. Its not too big to store but I don't think its small enough to travel with.
I like that the galifornia comes with the gold glitter overspray design because it doesn't in the mini or any other than the full sized box.
These are all perfectly sized for any powder brush.
They are all very pigmented and they look amazing. As a makeup artist this is a must as there's something for every skin tone. But its great for personal use as well as there's many blush and bronzer options for any makeup look you're doing so coordinating is a breeze.
I really love that their best selling face powders are sold here in one beautiful package and at a great price for Everything your getting at the amounts you're getting them at.
They aren't tiny and these will last you forever even with daily use.
The quality of them all is amazing. They are pigmented so a little goes a long way, they blend very easily and they last all day even on the most oily skin. Trust me I know.
Overall I definitely recommend this as a personal buy or as a gift for any girly girl in your life. But get your hqnds on it while you can since it is limited edition.
Don't buy from anywhere thats not an authorized dealer like sephora, benefit or ULTA. They may look similar but fakes don't have similar colors or quality once applied and they use dangerous black market ingredients. Support the company you love and the economy by buying the real thing. You will love it.
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product during a sale on the QVC site, so I paid only $34 for it. For that price, I think it's great. Would I pay the full $58? No! Wait until theres a sale.

All the blushes and bronzers perform well. They are soft and easy to work with. Same quality and colors as the individuals that sale at full retail price.

Some cons, the word "parade" is just a sticker covering up the palette which actually says "cheek-a-boom." I'm guessing a weird last minute name change by Benefit for some reason? I peeled it off because it bothered me.

Also, there is shimmer overspray on both Rockateur and Galifornia. Which is misleading, because it seems like the products will have some shimmer or sheen to them, but once that layer is gone they don't.

Lastly, Galifornia stick up in the box and touches the mirror, leaving a permanent impression of it all over the mirror. So the center of your mirror will have the shape and color of that blush all over it until you use enough that it doesn't touch I'm guessing.

Overall, theres not much wrong with the products overall and they are true to the same quality you would get if you bought them each on their own, but the packaging sucks.
Allie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never done bronzer before this product. I was so scared to try anything because so many of my friends use such harsh and pigmented bronzers I was scared because i'm so pale that I'd look crazy. This pallet is awesome because it gives the two bronzers for when i'm super pale and when i'm a little tan. They're also nice because they aren't too crazy pigmented where I can actually go in get some product and then have room to deepen if I need/want to. The blushes are also able to go from subtle to super deep and give such a nice pinky glow to my cheeks I can use them for almost if not all situations. I have used this product almost every day for a few months now and I can't even see a dent in it so I would definitely say it is worth the money. It's also a great compact and solid packaging for if you travel a lot, i've taken it with me on numerous overnight trips and i haven't had any issues.
haans_suds S.
Los Angeles
This. Palette. Is. The. Best. Each of the tones are wonderful, and nothing is better than having them all together! Galifornia gives me life and I love having both Hoola and Hoola Lite together in one spot. Being able to have different choices depending on my outfit or mood that day is great. Not to mention the packaging is adorable. Grabbing this as a gift for a couple gals in my world. Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I love the cheek parade but it would have been a 5-star product knowing that benefit does have great products having all these products in singles not an actual palette but the ones in the pallet seems to be of a different formula because I cannot get no product to come on my brush I have no idea why is this happening I contacted benefit about this problem they told me that they could not help me because I bought this at a different retailer this pallet is $58 which is a steal compared to buying them individually but if the actual palette no product comes on the brush then I prefer to buy them individually I'm not sure what is the problem with my palette I have tried to use it three or four times and it's just a hassle to get anything on the brush so this is not my go-to thing but I do love the individuals to the products not the actual palette
Nora C.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was a little bit skeptical of the price but honestly because of the quality it makes up for it. All of the colors are so vibrant and true to what they look like on the palette! I have never found a bronzer that fit my skin until Hoola Light, and let me just say it is one of the best things makeup has ever gave me! I love the packaging super cute! Benefit is all around a great brand and I would recommend buying from them if you're looking for quality. I can't wait to buy more of these as my friends Christmas gifts! Great product
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchased this at Ulta with my 20% off prestige brands coupon and I think it was a pretty good steal for how much it was! The packaging is super cute but feels kind of cheap. My reasoning behind rating it 4 stars is that the galifornia blush sticks out more than the others and it leaves the residue on the mirror every time. Another reason is I feel like you need to apply more than usual with these blushes because they aren’t as pigmented. But other than that I really like them and they smell so good! My favorite blushes out of the 3 is the Galifornia which is a coral toned blush! Having hoola lite and the regular hoola bronzer is so nice to have! I do recommend purchasing this blush/bronzer palette.
Jessica C.
I wanted this the moment I saw it. It was worth every penny. You are getting FULL products for way less than they all cost separately. The blushes are fabulous and I use them on their own anyway, same with the bronzers actually! And for traveling? This is perfect!! No more carrying multiple ones with you. You will love this. Get it.
Ariadni A.
Dallas
This Benefit Pallete is just amazing! All the colors are really pretty and are really pigmented. They are matte and shine, so you can decide not use a highlight. The best part is that you can mix some of those blushes and have a natural look for even winter, or summer! Furthermore it's last so long that you don't need to reapply it. I wish I could have these product forever!
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful palette! Worth buying?
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a refillable palette?
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Is it worth buying??
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you like the brush that comes with it?
Megan S.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade Is it worth the money? I have the too faced soleil bronzer, and im just starting to learn contouring (i also have the ABH cream contour palette).