Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Cheek & Lip Stain

This Mango-tinted Stain Beautifully Blushes Lips & Cheeks With A Tropical Coral Hue. Our Sheer Stain Has A Natural Finish That Will Leave You Looking Deliciously Vibrant For Hours.

Smooch-proof
Smudge-proof
Long-wearing

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Tetrasodium Edta, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Disodium Edta. N° 05786/N

How pigment is it ??
Does the product make your lips dry?
Does it look good on medium/oliv skin tone?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Cheek & Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“Tint very well and long lastingin 9 reviews
“...I'll buy it again!! You have to blend it fast though!! Or else it will dry!” in 7 reviews
south
These lips stains are wonderful. They work alone or with a gloss. They smell wonderful and last a very long time ... I wish they would put them in a marker like a sharpie so you could outline your lips too ...
Peachtree Cty, GA
I wanted to venture into orange for that summer look and benefit fits the bill. It lasts a super long time and looks so vibrant! I wish the nail polish applicator wasn’t benefit’s brand but there are bigger fish to fry.
Winter Park, FL
Very pigmented/beautiful color” Beautiful shade for winter! The formula is very similar to that of chachatint (its creamier and not watery like benetint). It's super pigmented so a little goes a LONG way.Benefit Cosmetics Gogotint Cheek & Lip Stain
Apex , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it. It’s a long lasting color and it looks nice and flattering. The only issue I have is that you have to work quickly and have well moisturized lips and cheeks, because otherwise you’ll get a patchy mess.
Carlsbad
Purchased at: Sephora
Initially I wasn’t sure about the orange-ish color of this tint. It actually sat unopened for a few months because I intended on returning it. I’m so glad I decided to give it a try. I love that I can control how dark I want the color to be, and that it actually stays put for hours and hours. Sometimes I add a little bit of gloss over the tint on my lips, but for the most part I use it as is. Definitely a daily staple.
Smyrna, TN
I love Benefit Cosmetics because all of their products and components are fun and original , and also always feel high quality. I really enjoyed the packaging and versatility of this lip/cheek tint. I definitely recommend this line of products to others!
Chico
I really like this tint but I hate that it leaks. I usually leave it on my desk at work and use it but I’d like to be able to carry it around too without worrying about leakage
Southlake, TX
I love the color of Benefit's Chachatint.  It's a peachy coral tint that I cannot find elsewhere.  It is not super long lasting, but I don't mind reapplying. I will purchase this again and hope I can find the smaller bottle travel size as it's a better size for my bag.
I love this tint so much, especially during the summer when my skin is a little more tan and I wish to wear less makeup. It is long lasting and it has the most natural look to the skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Indian Land, SC
didn't love the color but it was a neat idea for days when you don't want to keep applying gloss or lipstick. I missed having som sheen though. cute packaging. purchased at sephora. great product for a no fuss gal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...