BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #44 in Lip Stain

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This Mango-tinted Stain Beautifully Blushes Lips & Cheeks With A Tropical Coral Hue. Our Sheer Stain Has A Natural Finish That Will Leave You Looking Deliciously Vibrant For Hours.

Smooch-proof
Smudge-proof
Long-wearing

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Tetrasodium Edta, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Disodium Edta. N° 05786/N

• Does it look good on medium/oliv skin tone?2 Answers
  • Hey ladies and gents. What's your opinion on these chee...3 Answers
  • What is the best way to work with this product?? I know i...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Tint very well and long lasting" in 9 reviews
  • "I just recently bought this fabulous product, and I don't have enough good things to say about it!! I use this almost every day!! it gives off an awesome color!! Plus it is awesome down to the packaging!! I love everything about it!! When I end up running out, you can bet that I'll buy it again!! You have to blend it fast though!! Or else it will dry!" in 7 reviews
MELISSA J.
Love this tint. I thought after Posie and the OG I'd never find a match. But this gives me a nice natural looking punchy pout that lasts for hours. On days I've just got time for a quick fix, I use BB cream, this on my lips and cheeks, and a swipe of mascara and I'm ready for the world. Word of caution is to blend quickly on the cheeks as this does set quickly.
Victoria C.
Seven Valleys, PA
I have it in two colors and I absolutely love it.
It requires some getting used to as applying can get a little tricky. It dries fast so you want to apply it the right way fast. Otherwise it will leave you with spots at the places where you applied it. So I wouldn’t recommend it for somebody who likes to take their time to apply their blush.
You can also layer it, use a couple of colors on your lips. I like applying pink on the lips and deep red to the middle of the lips, it gives it a nice 3D look.
If applying on you bare skin without foundation, it can get into your pores. I have large pores and that can become an issue. But again, if you do it fast enough it will cover your skin evenly.
For me pros overweight cons on this product. But I wouldn’t recommend it for beginners.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I love these. I have all the colors. They add a nice light color and are buidable for more color. I enjoy tints versus lipstick because I don’t have to reapply as much and they don’t smear or get on my teeth. Would recommend! I got mine through Sephora and Ulta. They’re reasonably priced and last forever. They even make minis if you don’t want to commit.
Edith G.
Gardena
At first i wasnt satisfied because i really didnt know how to use lipstain. But when i kind of learned to use it, this product really look natural. I just dont use it on the cheeks because it Dries really fast and its not very blendable. I only use it on my lips and I always make sure i have this wherever i go.
Heather H.
I bought the trial size in this because I wasn’t too sure how I would like it...well I was pleasantly surprised! It looks really bright orange when you open it, but it blends easily and becomes a really pretty coral color on the skin. It’s beautiful and long-lasting! The perfect shade for my tan skin!
Claire k.
I got this from a collection of different benefit products. I used this on my lips but it kinda stung and didn’t really tint my lips, But it worked nicely on my cheeks. I wouldn’t buy it again but it was nice while I had it!
Jeanne P.
Love the product, hate the applicator. This is the most beautiful, fresh wash of color on the cheeks & lips, but then the color can be layered to be brighter on the lips. However, why is this not in a lip gloss tube with a doe foot applicator!?! This is the worst packaging...it suits neither lips nor cheeks. I have to spread it out on top of hard surface to put my stippling brush into for my cheeks or to put my lip brush into for my lips. Don’t dare touch it with your fingers because it will stain them all day...however it also stains you cheeks all day & lips (almost) all day too which is why the product is worth dealing with the packaging. Of all Benefit’s stains this is my favorite, especially in summer. Love.
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Very pigmented/beautiful color”
Beautiful shade for winter! The formula is very similar to that of chachatint (its creamier and not watery like benetint). It's super pigmented so a little goes a LONG way.Benefit Cosmetics Gogotint Cheek & Lip Stain
💋REBECCAS M.
if you like natural lips this is just for you. I am not sure why but, when I applied this on my lips, it became really itchy. and my mom also said it gets itchy when she applies it on her lips. I don't think this is worth the money. I don't really recommend it.
Susannah P.
I think this is a really flattering color, but I don’t think this stain is as good as Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain. It doesn’t last as long and it’s a different consistency. It’s still a beautiful product and a perfect summer shade.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
Should I buy this or High Beam?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Is this or any of the benefit been tint worth the price?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Does any of these tints from benefit break anyone out? I break out so EASILY! and i LOVE LOVE Benefit products but i am on the fence about this one
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else went crazy when this product came out & bought all of them?
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
Would this look good on pale skin? I love poise tint and it's almost gone and I used to love sun beam and wanna know if this type of shade would look good on pale cool skin (Mac shade NW15)

back