BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Lip Stain

Benefit Cha Cha Tint Lip and Cheek Stain Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Hey ladies and gents. What's your opinion on these cheek tints? ...2 Answers
  • What is the best way to work with this product?? ...Be the first to answer!
  • What color does this look like when on your skin? Is it better than...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always so reluctant on writing reviews so I've never written one - but this is an exception!
It took one month to arrive BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT. Oh my god, I can't even start with how much I love this product. Okay, so first off I always wear something on my lips for a pop of colour, whether it be a lip stain, lip stick or pigmented lip balm. I found that all of those - except for lip stains - would come off after I drink or eat and it was bloody tedious to reapply. But with chachatint, the colour stays there! I apply it at 8 and come home after school at about 4 and it's still there!
It is so natural looking so I don't give the impression of wearing a lot of makeup. My lips can never get dry or chapped because I always apply lip balm over it after it dries.
And the colour is simply gorgeous! I was very skeptical about purchasing this due to the fact it looks bright orange - but trust me, it doesn't turn up orange on the lips at all!
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
This has got to be one of my favorite all time products. I love the hint of nice, rejuvenating,fresh color it leaves on my lips. It is a tint, so you don't have to worry about it smearing off when you eat,drink or wash your face. It is also great for going to the beach or pool because it makes you look like you have a pop of color on, without having to wear makeup that will come off. The colors available are perfect but my favorite is the pink. The tint stays on for hours too! Awesome choice for people who want to look good but like keeping things simple and natural.
Josie E.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, Wa
I love this product! I use it almost everyday as a highlighter. I just put 3 or 4 dots of this onto my cheekbones and blend it in with my finger and it gives a nice, settle glow to the face, which I totally love! I've peeps ally never used this as a lip product so no insight there! The price is a bit too high. Other then that I would recommend to everyone!! L
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
I have the other benefit products, I especially love the lip and cheek stains. I got this one because I thought it would be a cool color especially for the summer and I was righ! I absolutely love the color, the formula and the versatility of this lip and cheek tint. Did I mention the color? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Emily s.
Emily s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for your beauty bag! Don't be scared by the bottle or brush. Use a wet beauty ball applicator to apply and spread a couple dots to your cheekbones. Add bronzer and/or BB cream/foundation and you'll have a dewy, fresh-faced glow! A little goes a long way. My bottle has lasted a while.
Sujee N.
Sujee N.
Stockton, CA
Nice product, but it may not show up for people with darker lips. When but on, it is matte with sheer color of orange. For people who wear lip tints daily, I would recommend, but for night wear or for days when wearing heavy makeup it may be better to stick to tints that are more pigmented
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Coral
i love cheek stain better than powder blush it is amazing! it is worth every cent you spend on it. i love it. the packaging is really nice and pretty! i DEFINITELY meet my expectations i use it every day. i recommend it to people who don't like powder blush. i is a really good product.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Coral
It's a super cute tint but I find the color to be too orange for the cheeks... Also it's not the easiest to blend out evenly. I mainly use this as a lip stain which is fine but since it's advertised as both a lip and a cheek stain I feel like you have to consider both options
Michelle X.
Michelle X.
Baltimore, MD
I love the stain for the lip and cheeks. I've been into orange color, but not too orange. It's not as long lasting on the lips as I want it to be, but it does leave a nice stain on the lips. I'm interested in trying the other ones as well and see how they turn out.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I find it looks really natural on the cheeks. Gives a subtle hint of color and a glow from within look. I'm not a fan of using a product for my lips and cheeks because of bacteria so I strictly use it as a blush.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
Should I buy this or High Beam?
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Is this or any of the benefit been tint worth the price?
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else went crazy when this product came out & bought all of them?
Daneny N.
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Does any of these tints from benefit break anyone out? I break out so EASILY! and i LOVE LOVE Benefit products but i am on the fence about this one
Jax G.
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
Would this look good on pale skin? I love poise tint and it's almost gone and I used to love sun beam and wanna know if this type of shade would look good on pale cool skin (Mac shade NW15)