BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Lip Stain

• What is the best way to work with this product?? I know it's a li...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lara G.
Hammond, LA
This is, by far, my favorite stain brand. I like the liquid brush applicator. A little goes a very long way. Perfect for when you need color but don't want to look overdone. This color was scary at first but when blended with my natural lip color I get an insane amount of compliments.
Janilee M.
Minot , ND
I never thought an orange color would look so amazing on me, but it really does. Provides a subtitle hint of color but doesn’t look fake. I stared with a mini and ended up purchasing a full sized. Love this stuff. The best thing is that I can put it on and then layer a lipstick over it and as my lipstick fades, the stain remains and so the fade doesn’t look so dramatic.
Stephanie K.
Hickory
I like the color, wave I like the thickness of the tint that makes it easy to spread and apply. However, I feel the need to wipe my lips to see the stain or else they look a bit goopy.
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
I love it! This one is the best for real! It’s like a gel and long lasting! The color is beautiful! The packing is kind of funny! I got my at sephora and I’ll be repurchasing this one
Shirley C.
Forest Hills, NY
It was meh for me. I feel like the color went on spotty for me unless it was user error. The color didn't last very long, which for a stain was a bit disappointing.
Janki B.
Amazing product, just like all of benefit’s cheek and lip stains. I feel like the flush of color is so natural that no one can tell that a product was used to achieve it. I would repurchase over and over again!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love all of Benefit's cosmetic's, especially this Cha Cha Tint and Cheek Stain.  This is more of a stain, as the name implies,  The pigment is great and glides on smoothly.  I love that it is a lip and cheek stain in one product, though I usually only use it for my lips.  The color stays on most the day, and that's putting some lip balm over it.  The color is universal too, as it will go great with anyone's skin tone.  I highly recommend!
christie p.
Cha Cha Tint is the newest edition to BeneFit's line of liquid lip and cheek tints which also includes BeneTint and PosieTint. Like the others, Cha Cha comes in basically a nail polish bottle, complete with a nail polish brush, which you can use to apply the tint to your lips and cheeks. I like to use the brush to dab some on the back of my hand and apply to my cheeks and lips with my fingers so I can get to blending even faster, as this stuff sets fairly quickly and you'll get streaks if you aren't fast.

In the bottle, Cha Cha is a straight up orange liquid that's pretty opaque--I'd say that in opacity it's fairly close to PosieTint--both are sort of milky--and with a quick glance you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the tints and a creme-finish nail polish! BeneTint, meanwhile, is more translucent and clear. I honestly don't think it pulls pink, peach or coral at all--it really is orange--but I guess if I had to pick I'd say it leans coral, a tiny bit. There are no shimmers or glitters whatsoever.

On my NC20 cheeks, it is a flattering orange color that pulls a tad bit red. One layer was plenty pigmented for my skin tone, and I can imagine that if more was used I'd look a bit feverish--but it's pretty hard to control the stuff b/c it's so liquidy, so beware! The color on my cheeks is fairly close to R&R Immoral, although Immoral is a little more orange. R&R All Nighter is also close, but it is more red and shimmery. Thinking of other products, NARS Gilda, MAC Marine Life and Ripe Peach are all too coral to be a pure dupe. Coralista by Benefit is also too pink and shimmery. On my med. pigmented lips, Cha Cha is red orange that honestly is a little too warm for my liking. Color wise, I think this would be best on warmer skin tones, with dark skinned ladies having the best experience. On the lips it's really YMMV, as everyone's lips are pigmented differently.

The finish is neither matte or shimmery, more just natural and skin-like. Wear is average--I got 4-5 hours of wear today (first day I've had it!). None of the other tints have broken me out, so I don't expect this one too, either. No smell or taste that I can detect. Price is a little steep but nothing out of the ordinary for BeneFit.

Overall, the color is nice but I ultimately had to knock down two lippies because it is hard to work with (as with the other Benefit tints). It's too liquidy to have much control and the nail polish bottle design does not help things. I might've overlooked this if the color was great, but it's a bit too red to achieve the "glow from within" look I always hope for with orange/coral blushers.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I always go for the au naturel look. And when I don't feel like putting too much make up on and caking on my face, I go for Benefit Cosmetics' Cha Cha Tint Lip and Cheek Stain! There are days when I do not want to look like my lips are bleeding or that I've just been punched, but I wanna look like my cheeks have just been pinched. So if you wanna have that "au naturel" look with your lips and cheeks, go for Benefit's Cha Cha Tint Lip and Cheek Stain! You could never go wrong! ;)
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
BeneFit ChaCha Tint Liquid Lip & Cheek Stain - This mango-tinted liquid is a sheer, buildable product that could technically be used anywhere, but works fabulously for light makeup applications and summery looks. The coral-hued tinge of the product gives a nice glow to the cheeks area, and a plump and moist appearance to the lips. There is no discernable taste, and a very light raspberry scent.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
Should I buy this or High Beam?
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
Is this or any of the benefit been tint worth the price?
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Does any of these tints from benefit break anyone out? I break out so EASILY! and i LOVE LOVE Benefit products but i am on the fence about this one
April E.
Anyone else went crazy when this product came out & bought all of them?
Jax G.
Sydney , NSW
Would this look good on pale skin? I love poise tint and it's almost gone and I used to love sun beam and wanna know if this type of shade would look good on pale cool skin (Mac shade NW15)