Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin' Lip Gloss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin' Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Coquille, OR
Ehhh... it's really nothing that special, in my opinion anyways lol! It's sticky and it smells funny =P Scent is huge with me.. so it'll even win me over with a great scent.. or deter me the other way which happened here...plus, its sticky! There are just waaaay better lip glosses out there to be messing with this one..
Ellensburg, WA
I really love the consistency of this gloss. It's not sticky but it also isn't runny. The minty scent is fantastic and it leaves my lips tingling. The only downfall is that if you use too much, it can line your lips with a tinge of blue coloring.
Metropolis, IL
It isn't the best product but I have tried it before I got mine from Ulta. Benefit is a good brand though and affordable it is easy to apply and I'm a repeat user of the brand I would recommend the brand but not the product necessarily
Las Vegas, NV
This blue tinted lip gloss is amazing! It makes me teeth look whiter and the smell makes my breath fresher. It's also not too sticky. All in all I really like it. The packaging is cute too, being from California how could I resist?
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Sylmar, CA
This is great lipgloss. Love it for on the go. Beachy and fresh look perfect for the simple makeup user. It's amazing and affordable. I love all their products. I will definitely buy again and I recommend this product.
Norwalk, CT
This lipgloss is great. I love the tingly feeling from the mint. The blue shade doesn't show much at all. I don't like how sticky it is. It gets everywhere. It's a little too pricey.. I would buy again, but the bottle I have has lasted me forever! If you're looking for just a gloss with a nice plumping feeling, this is it! :)
Fairfax, VA
I love this product. I actually never wore it alone, but I love to put it on top of a mauve Dior lipstick I have and the combination looks great. I receive many compliments, whenever I use this combo. It's slightly sticky, when you apply it.
Chattanooga , TN
This stuff is great! It smells wonderfully minty and it's not too sticky like some lip glosses can be. The description says it will make teeth appear whiter, but I couldn't tell a difference in mine. I really love this product for the scent and moisturizing qualities.
Porter ranch, CA
I do not like this product at all. It is very sticky and the blue color really doesn't do anything to me like people say your teeth would look any whiter. The only thing I'm ok with is the scent. But it's not enough for me or anybody to buy this lip gloss.

Looking for your answer?