BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Ebony C.
Sylmar , CA
This is great lipgloss. Love it for on the go. Beachy and fresh look perfect for the simple makeup user. It's amazing and affordable. I love all their products. I will definitely buy again and I recommend this product.
JL H.
Chattanooga , TN
This stuff is great! It smells wonderfully minty and it's not too sticky like some lip glosses can be. The description says it will make teeth appear whiter, but I couldn't tell a difference in mine. I really love this product for the scent and moisturizing qualities.
Kailie N.
Ellensburg, WA
I really love the consistency of this gloss. It's not sticky but it also isn't runny. The minty scent is fantastic and it leaves my lips tingling. The only downfall is that if you use too much, it can line your lips with a tinge of blue coloring.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love this product. I actually never wore it alone, but I love to put it on top of a mauve Dior lipstick I have and the combination looks great. I receive many compliments, whenever I use this combo. It's slightly sticky, when you apply it.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
It isn't the best product but I have tried it before I got mine from Ulta. Benefit is a good brand though and affordable it is easy to apply and I'm a repeat user of the brand I would recommend the brand but not the product necessarily
Allison R.
Las Vegas, NV
This blue tinted lip gloss is amazing! It makes me teeth look whiter and the smell makes my breath fresher. It's also not too sticky. All in all I really like it. The packaging is cute too, being from California how could I resist?
Norika M.
Los Angeles
I do not like this product at all. It is very sticky and the blue color really doesn't do anything to me like people say your teeth would look any whiter. The only thing I'm ok with is the scent. But it's not enough for me or anybody to buy this lip gloss.
Camille R.
Overpriced lip gloss- balm? Yes. Worth it? Yes. HG or close to it. My lips are tough, dry, pouty lips that drink uo alk moisture. This moisturizes and is the only product I use after derma rolling my lips. Great.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it