Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin' Lip Gloss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics California Kissin' Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Chattanooga , TN
This stuff is great! It smells wonderfully minty and it's not too sticky like some lip glosses can be. The description says it will make teeth appear whiter, but I couldn't tell a difference in mine. I really love this product for the scent and moisturizing qualities.
Porter ranch, CA
I do not like this product at all. It is very sticky and the blue color really doesn't do anything to me like people say your teeth would look any whiter. The only thing I'm ok with is the scent. But it's not enough for me or anybody to buy this lip gloss.
Overpriced lip gloss- balm? Yes. Worth it? Yes. HG or close to it. My lips are tough, dry, pouty lips that drink uo alk moisture. This moisturizes and is the only product I use after derma rolling my lips. Great.
Denton, NC
Woodburn, KY
Love love love love this! I will buy this for the rest of time. I even got my mother using it also. I'm trying to convince others also. This is well worth any money
1,655 reviews
I used to love this and would repurchase if benefit brought it back. It had a slight blue hue that made your teeth look whiter without making your lips look blue.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this California kissin product from benefit. It allows my skin to stay beautiful and hydrated. Anything from benefit is always amazing.
Liberty , KY
This is my favorite Benefit lip gloss. Gives just the right amount of shine. I wish they still had it available because I am almost out!
Sports City , Dubai
The lipgloss looked nice enough on, but the idea of it making your teeth look whiter failed. I also found the gloss to be quite sticky.
Ormskirk, Lancs
Helps teeth look whiter because of the slight blue tinge, tastes minty and gloss is very thick and long wearing, purchased in Debenhams

Looking for your answer?