BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Denton, NC
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great lipgloss. Love it for on the go. Beachy and fresh look perfect for the simple makeup user. It's amazing and affordable. I love all their products. I will definitely buy again and I recommend this product.
Kailie N.
Ellensburg, WA
I really love the consistency of this gloss. It's not sticky but it also isn't runny. The minty scent is fantastic and it leaves my lips tingling. The only downfall is that if you use too much, it can line your lips with a tinge of blue coloring.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I actually never wore it alone, but I love to put it on top of a mauve Dior lipstick I have and the combination looks great. I receive many compliments, whenever I use this combo. It's slightly sticky, when you apply it.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It isn't the best product but I have tried it before I got mine from Ulta. Benefit is a good brand though and affordable it is easy to apply and I'm a repeat user of the brand I would recommend the brand but not the product necessarily
Allison R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blue tinted lip gloss is amazing! It makes me teeth look whiter and the smell makes my breath fresher. It's also not too sticky. All in all I really like it. The packaging is cute too, being from California how could I resist?
Jeanette M.
Porter Ranch, CA
I do not like this product at all. It is very sticky and the blue color really doesn't do anything to me like people say your teeth would look any whiter. The only thing I'm ok with is the scent. But it's not enough for me or anybody to buy this lip gloss.
Camille R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overpriced lip gloss- balm? Yes. Worth it? Yes. HG or close to it. My lips are tough, dry, pouty lips that drink uo alk moisture. This moisturizes and is the only product I use after derma rolling my lips. Great.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this! I will buy this for the rest of time. I even got my mother using it also. I'm trying to convince others also. This is well worth any money