Benefit Cosmetics cabana glama

your desTANation makeup kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics cabana glama!
Ee L.
Love this product! everyday colors i love the samples of everything in this product
Lani D.
I love all of the products in here, but I don't think it's worth the money. Most of these have many other similar products or come with other purchases as samples.
Crystal T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is a great kit for trying out all these products great sizes this was one of my first major purchase when I started building my collection would be a great gift for any age I highly recommend this
Emily S.
Highland Park, IL
The bronzer and neutral colors in this super cute kit are so versatile. It's compact so you can easily keep it in your purse and have lip gloss, bronzer and eyeshadow all in one handy place. Plus, it makes a cute honeymoon or babymoon gift. Love!
Sahrai M.
Santa Maria, CA
I only use the hoola bronzer in here. the brush it comes with can be used as a contouring brush. it's perfect. I love it. it's so adorable I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy it again!!!!!!
Asia R.
Lubbock, TX
Love this little palette! The hoola bronzer, eyeshadow, and posie tint are great. However the face makeup options are very limited skin tone wise, they are much too dark for my skin tone.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This little box is absolutely amazing. I can just throw it into my bag and be set for any summer vacation! It contains: bronzer, liquid blush, 3 eye shadows, cream foundation, application brush and sponge. The shades look beautiful on all skin tones! This has to be my favorite item from Benefit! The box is adorable too!
Maria C.
East Meadow, NY
This was and excellent product!!! I love it!! definitely it was an excellent kit plus it had the hoola bronzer!! it was a reasonable price!!
Cindy N.
A really good deal. You get to try a lot of different products from benefit for a reasonable price
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
You receive hoola bronzer, three eyeshades , posietint, and foundation faker. I think this a great kit for summer where makeup should be at its minimum. All the products in the package can be multifunctional.

Looking for your answer?