Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO Conditioning Primer Nutrient Rich Eyebrow Primer 0.1 oz

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #78 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A clear, nutrient-rich formula that primes and conditions for fuller, healthier-looking brows. Take your brows from sparse to seriously fuller-looking with Browvo! Conditioning Primer. This nutrient-rich, conditioning primer is formulated with keratin and soy proteins known to help brows look thicker, healthier, and fuller. The double-duty formula can be used as a primer to extend and enhance other brow products or worn alone to condition and smooth brows. The custom-designed soft-touch applicator tames and coats brows from root to tip. see more...

• Does this help grow eyebrows?1 Answers
  • Does this actually help your brows to grow? My brows are very dar...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with hair growth or does it only help with...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marie C.
I was hesitant in trying out this product at first because I thought it was too gimmicky. Do I really need a primer for my eyebrows? And boy, was I proven wrong! This stuff is amazing! I have really sparse eyebrows... close to no eyebrows. There's no beginning and no end. This product really helps with priming, but also with shaping. When I brush this product into my brows, my brows look instantly better. I do recommend using a brow pencil afterwards so the product has something to stick to. I've tried using my ABH Dipbrow pomade but the results are just not as good. Feathery brows are really trending right now and I can finally achieve that look with this product! A little goes a long, long way, so I recommend using as little as possible and brushing your brow hairs upwards and then to the direction your brows normally go towards. :)
Ally B.
Vermilion, OH
This brow growth product is absolutely amazing! I was very skeptical at first to see that it had such a low price point (compared to other brow growth serums on the market) but this stuff really works! It is infused with soy protein, which helps to condition your brow hairs, and a keratin complex (which helps to strengthen). I noticed that it helped to promote my brow hair growth within 5 applications. I use this at night, so that I can get the most out of my tube. While I feel it's a little too tacky to use as a primer, I love love love this as a serum at night! Definitely worth trying if you have had other brow growth serums fail you in the past.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
This is a favorite brow product. To the reviews that say it is just a clear gel and not essential - it's more of a skincare type product than an instant makeup product. I have very light brows due to my blonde hair, and since I've used this daily the past 2 months almost (since it came out) I've had to get my eyebrows threaded twice as often but they are SO much fuller and nicer. I always look forward to using this primer in my daily regimen - I use it after applying my eye cream as my eye cream dries and then apply my eyeshadow primer. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Tara R.
Missouri City, TX
This is one of those products you don't know you need until you use it. This caused my near invisible and thin brows grow like weeds. I recently decided to try to save money and waxed my own eyebrows at home. I accidentally waxed a hole in my eyebrows. Oops! Learned my lesson. This happened a week ago, and with applying this twice a day, my hole is already filling in. It also helps my eyebrow pencil, pomade and powder stay all day. I wish I had enough of this to use on my hair! I won't ever let myself go without this. I would purchase this time and time again.
Mia A.
At first I thought I got a dud because I couldn't get the primer to come out, but I had to click it several times and finally it did. The packaging is ok...silver plastic. You twist the bottom part once it says and then a clear Primer comes out on a silicone like bristly applicator. Then you run it through your brows. I really don't think it's making my eyebrow makeup last longer though or doing much to condition my brows. This seems more gimmicky. I'll finish this tube but I won't repurchase.
Anne Marie S.
Wasilla, AK
I thought a primer for brows was ridiculous, until I realized that this product has the proper nutrients to create the perfect atmosphere for my brows to grow and fill in. I have scars in my eyebrows, which are hard to cover and conceal. The benefit brow products have helped me to achieve the natural arch I've always wanted. This product is something I use every day, regardless of weather I'll be filling my brows in it not. It also has holding power, to keep the unruly hairs in line. <3
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Like others, I got this as a free gift from ULTA. I fell in love with it. I assume that they make it hard to click to get product out at first for safety reasons, or probably for preserving product shelf life. I personally loved this so much, given my brows are so light. It dispensed just enough that I didn't even feel the product on my brows yet I noticed they were staying! Only thing is $28 is my deal breaker, so we will see if I get the full one once the sample runs out!
Jackie B.
Don't waste your money. You have to click the bottom around to get product out and in my experience it either doesn't come after two clicks or pours out there is no in between. I don't really notice a difference in my eyebrow hair or the stay of the products I use after. I really think this is an unnecessary product and I don't believe it really helps to grow hair that isn't there. I do think it would be helpful to have as a conditioner but I don't think it's worth it.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product. I use it on days I don't fill in my brows. I have thick brows so on days I don't want that extra sharp look I go with the browvo. I love how perfectly it combs them and they won't move all day. Love the packaging and I'm glad that I was able to get a free deluxe sample of this from Ulta to try it out before purchasing. Once I run out I'll definitely gonna go purchase one. Also I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has little or no brow hair.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I got this at ULTA as a sample. Never had a brow primer before. I noticed a difference immediately. My brows looked lively and fuller. I used it without filling in with product. This is something someone could use on the go to give a quick natural tame look. Can't wait to try it with product. It was easy to use. It says one click per brow yet I was able to use one click for both brows. The gel goes on clear and dries clear with no sheen to the skin.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I would want to try this product out! How good is it?
Emily B.
Edgewater, FL
I got a sample of this at Ulta a couple of weeks ago, I loved the product but the applicator was extremely difficult and uncomfortable to use on my thick eyebrows. Does anyone know of a good alternative way to apply this primer?
Emily C.
Does this product help with hair growth or does it only help with priming the eyebrows before putting on more makeup?
Wendy M.
I heard this is a good product. Do you need a primer in order to get good results? I don't use a primer, but I'd really love to try this out.
Yelimar S.
Miami
Is this product as good as i hear? Because my friend want it