Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO Conditioning Primer Nutrient Rich Eyebrow Primer 0.1 oz

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #80 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A clear, nutrient-rich formula that primes and conditions for fuller, healthier-looking brows. Take your brows from sparse to seriously fuller-looking with Browvo! Conditioning Primer. This nutrient-rich, conditioning primer is formulated with keratin and soy proteins known to help brows look thicker, healthier, and fuller. The double-duty formula can be used as a primer to extend and enhance other brow products or worn alone to condition and smooth brows. The custom-designed soft-touch applicator tames and coats brows from root to tip. see more...

• Has anyone noticed a change in hair growth with this product? Ve...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use a primer before or can you do without?3 Answers
  • Is the size of the container worth the price, is it really effect...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This product helped me grow my brows back to how I naturally have them . Never will use another brow conditioning product ever again ! I have been using this product for almost a year now ( even went back to repurchase another one ) because I love it so much . Holy grail product for me ! I naturally have thick brows but back then I didn’t like them so much so I tweezed the living crap out of my brows and they looked horrible . I tried so many different products to make them brow back ( one being RapidBrow ) which I also love but it’s like $40 to get it and THANK GOD I found Benefit BrowVo instead because it works much better then RapidBrow and for like half the price 😀 I use this day and night and my brows have gotten so much more darker and thicker . I included before and after pictures the one in the blue shirt was taken January 7 , 2016 and the one with the grey shirt was taken today on December 2 , 2017 . You can see the difference for yourself ! I swear by this product ! It saved my eyebrows 💗
Hope B.
LOVE: I have naturally thick eyebrows so I don't need much color to them (or I will look like a caveman) so this is perfect since it's clear. My brows get very messy and out of shape so this is what I always use to keep them in place. It makes them look fuller and helps shape them. I wore this all day to school and it didn't budge. Plus I'm obsessed with the packaging so 5/5! Definitely recommend!
Nka k.
Charleston
I read all the good reviews here on influenster and I decided to buy the
Browvo conditioner primer for eyebrows because I'm trying to grow my eyebrows thicker.
It's not cheap but worth it.
I do love benefits products.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I have mixed feelings about this product. It worked wonderful paired with my precisely my brow pencil. However, when I use this in combination with the Anastasia brow pencil it makes my brows look like garbage.

I still have my precisely/conditioner combo, but ditched it for Anastasia pencil and gel. I have bleach blonde eyebrows that are very sparse at the arch and I do think this product is nice, but only with the other Benefit brow products.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is absolutely amazing! I had trouble growing my eyebrows they would be very patchy and did not grow far enough away from my face they would end about 2/3 of my eye. This product TRULY does help grow the hair both thickness and filling in patchy areas and length across the forehead. This product can be applied shortly before applying eyebrow pencil or gel or works as a wonderful eyebrow primer. I will be a lifelong buyer of this product!
Kara D.
10/10 I use this product daily and I totally see it making a difference in the appearance of my brows!! I got it at ulta in a kit, but honestly it isn’t too bad for the price! It controls the mount you get, ensuring that you never use too much and won’t run out too quickly! If you are looking for something for sparse brows this is for you!!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I can't belive this actually works! You do have to use it every single day or night! Don't forget! I used it every night and after two weeks or so I noticed my eyebrows looked much more full. It was easier and faster to do my eyebrows. It got into a point when I looked into a mirror and realized that my eyebrows looked good even without an eyebrow pencil. But I feel that after a certain time it didn't work that visibly like at the start. It's not like I would have my old eyebrows back more like I achieved prettier and more full eyebrows and it can't go/grow further. I will come back to it after a couple months :)
Vickmarie G.
I have read mixed reviews about this product but it worked for me! I can see my brows are fuller after a couple of uses. It is very easy to use. I use it at night with my night time skin care. I highly recommend giving it a try. I bought the travel size for $12.
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
I was able to get a free sample of this from Ulta (one of the freebie emails) and was kind of skeptical about this product. Honestly I think it's a gimmick. It didn't help my brow products last any longer than they already did and didn't help them look better or stay any better than they already do. I do however think this is a great product to help your brows look nicer when you're not wanting wearing make and can't tame your brows. I have used this product for that purpose. This product has helped my brows look awesome when I go without makeup(which is a lot lately).
hayley m.
maryland
I am super impressed with this product. I first heard about this product from Nicole Concilio. It has helped me grow out sparse areas of my brows and primes before filling them in. I put this on before bed and in the morning my brows look so good.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I would want to try this product out! How good is it?
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
Does this stuff work?
Emily C.
Does this product help with hair growth or does it only help with priming the eyebrows before putting on more makeup?
Sara M.
Does this help grow eyebrows?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
Does this actually help your brows to grow? My brows are very dark and somewhat thick, but I'd like them to be a bit thicker, and I have a few sparse spots. Will this help? Also, can you put it on your eyelashes to help them grow longer?