BENEFIT COSMETICS Browvo! Conditioning Primer Created by 287s uploaded by Yasmeen Y.BENEFIT COSMETICS Browvo! Conditioning Primer Created by 287s uploaded by Daniela  .BENEFIT COSMETICS Browvo! Conditioning Primer Created by 287s uploaded by Dubraska L.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

287 We choose the best product for you. see more...

Betty F.
Decatur, GA
although my brows aren't incredibly unruly, i picked this up recently while doing a big shop at benefit! safe to say im very happy with this purchase, i use this one two times a day, i use it as the first step in my make up routine, and then i also use it in my skin care routine! i definitely think you need to use it twice a day to get the most use out of the product and to get the best effects possible!! it makes my brows look so healthy and nice even when im not wearing make up!!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I’ve been using this product for about 2 weeks when i do my makeup and i do think it helps my eyebrow makeup last longer. I have to apply it after my moisturizer but before foundation because if not it will take off my foundation which is why i gave it 4 stars. I have noticed some growth on my brows and i was recommended to use it twice a day to see improvement and growth.
Thays P.
College Sta, TX
First of all, I must say my brows are very rebel, lol. They are long, so I often have to trim it and, even so, they don't really like to stay put. But with this primer, they stay exactly where they should be, and I can define them with powder or a liner.
Chelsea 💋.
Egg Harbor Township
I have been using the brow primer for two months now and I’ve been seeing a great difference with my brows this product it great before you do you brows it set them in place to put product on. It’s also great for growing your brows.
Noemi V.
Fountain Vly, CA
I used this product before filling in my brows and I loved it! My brows looked so much better and it allowed me to shape them a little better. It even made them look good before filling them in. Highly recommended!
Alexis R.
I love using this on its own like a brow gel, at night, or prior to using my brow pencil. Helps keep the brow hairs in place and they look shiny and healthy. I have a hard time growing the hair at the tail of one of my brows, and this stuff has brought it back. It has a rubbery, bumpy tip where the product comes out. That makes it easy to smooth through the brows and make sure that it gets down to the skin.
Dubraska L.
Literally the best decision I’ve made in my life was to buy this! It’s one of those products you think you don’t need, but after you use it for the first time, you can’t live without it
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
I’ve never had a brow primer before thought it would have my brow powder move around but it just make it look so much more thicker! I can just have my natural brows all the time!
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, CA
The conditioning primer made my brows look a littler thicker and feel super soft. This was soothing to apply and does not have any residue. I used this before drawing on my brows. It is a product that I recommend people to try.
Alyssa L.
I’m so obsessed with this product. I thought it would be gimmicky but it totally works. My brows don’t get hard or crusty looking at all. I wear this on its own when I have minimal makeup and I use it underneath my brow products when I’m full beat. Definitely love this. A little goes a long way as well.
Melissa L.
Dieppe , NB
What’s your opinion on this primer?

Amazon