BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

It’s a brow RE-appearing act with this nutrient-rich eyebrow primer! Worn alone BROWVO! conditions & smooths brows.  Worn as a primer it enhances & extends the wear of other brow products.  This conditioning formula contains keratin & soy proteins known to help brows look THICKER, HEALTHIER & FULLER. Signature Tips & Tricks included!

• All-in-one eyebrow serum
  • Clear gel suits all brows
  • Custom soft-touch applicator

Details:
3.0 mL / 0.1 fl. oz.

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta.

• Has anyone noticed a change in hair growth with this prod...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use a primer before or can you do without?3 Answers
  • How can I order Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning ...3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics  BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
  • "I am so in love with this product right now! The packaging ticks and the product itself does too. Eyebrows appear to be growing thicker and stronger. It's so easy to apply, I recommend using it only at night, but it's also a great primer. I got a sample of it and ended up buying the full size within days." in 61 reviews
  • "I was a little bit skeptical and thought this product was a gimmick, but it totally works!! Its great as a primer but I mainly use it at night. In just one week my eyebrows weren't so sparce. I'm working on having thicker brows and this is helping me alot. It's amazing" in 21 reviews
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This product helped me grow my brows back to how I naturally have them . Never will use another brow conditioning product ever again ! I have been using this product for almost a year now ( even went back to repurchase another one ) because I love it so much . Holy grail product for me ! I naturally have thick brows but back then I didn’t like them so much so I tweezed the living crap out of my brows and they looked horrible . I tried so many different products to make them brow back ( one being RapidBrow ) which I also love but it’s like $40 to get it and THANK GOD I found Benefit BrowVo instead because it works much better then RapidBrow and for like half the price 😀 I use this day and night and my brows have gotten so much more darker and thicker . I included before and after pictures the one in the blue shirt was taken January 7 , 2016 and the one with the grey shirt was taken today on December 2 , 2017 . You can see the difference for yourself ! I swear by this product ! It saved my eyebrows 💗
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I have been wanting to grow out my eyebrows for a while now and I heard this product can help with that so I wanted to give it a shot! I haven’t used it long enough to know if it works as far as growth of brows, but it is a good conditioner to apply before your regular brow products! I’ll update this review if I see a difference in my brow growth, but it is a good product.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I have mixed feelings about this product. It worked wonderful paired with my precisely my brow pencil. However, when I use this in combination with the Anastasia brow pencil it makes my brows look like garbage.

I still have my precisely/conditioner combo, but ditched it for Anastasia pencil and gel. I have bleach blonde eyebrows that are very sparse at the arch and I do think this product is nice, but only with the other Benefit brow products.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is absolutely amazing! I had trouble growing my eyebrows they would be very patchy and did not grow far enough away from my face they would end about 2/3 of my eye. This product TRULY does help grow the hair both thickness and filling in patchy areas and length across the forehead. This product can be applied shortly before applying eyebrow pencil or gel or works as a wonderful eyebrow primer. I will be a lifelong buyer of this product!
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
I have had such amazing results with this product! Before using I had a couple patches in my eyebrows that were much thinner than other areas. After using this for a week those areas already had begun to look more full and consistent with the rest of my brows. I use this product almost every day to tame my brows on days when I don't feel like filling them in. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get fuller brows!!
Hope B.
LOVE: I have naturally thick eyebrows so I don't need much color to them (or I will look like a caveman) so this is perfect since it's clear. My brows get very messy and out of shape so this is what I always use to keep them in place. It makes them look fuller and helps shape them. I wore this all day to school and it didn't budge. Plus I'm obsessed with the packaging so 5/5! Definitely recommend!
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This is an expensive brow primer, but I honestly feel like it has made my brows grow! To me a brow primer isn’t something I find really that necessary, especially for an expensive price. But the fact that this one actually increases growth (which usually takes FOREVER) makes it somewhat worth it. It also keeps my brows in place and makes them look fuller, even with just using the product alone, which I a lot of the time will do.
Myra H.
This is really nice. I do feel like over time it's helped my brows look a little fuller, though I think I'm just doomed to have thin brows. My favorite way to use this is by applying it to my brows before I fill them in because it helps make my brows look healthier and sets the hairs in place so that I can fill in remaining sparse areas and get a natural brow look. Even though it's a little costly I'd still buy more. It has lasted me for a couple months now and I have also been applying it at night before bed so the hairs don't get too unruly when I sleep. Only qualm with it is sometimes the gel doesn't come out evenly. One click will sometimes give you almost no product and other times will give you too much, and you don't know when you're getting low because you can't see how much is in the container. Other than that, it's good!
Ekaterina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This primer is one of the first Benefit products I tired, and I immediately fell in love with it. It made my life much easier! It's very easy to apply and shapes my brows perfectly. Then I just need a little bit of pencil, and voila! When I started using it I had very thin and rare brows, but after some time they became much thicker. Love it!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I read all the good reviews here on influenster and I decided to buy the
Browvo conditioner primer for eyebrows because I'm trying to grow my eyebrows thicker.
It's not cheap but worth it.
I do love benefits products.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I would want to try this product out! How good is it?
Emily C.
Does this product help with hair growth or does it only help with priming the eyebrows before putting on more makeup?
Katelyn G.
does this make your brows really grow faster? i’ve always wanted to get this but i’m afraid that it doesn’t work.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
Does this actually help your brows to grow? My brows are very dark and somewhat thick, but I'd like them to be a bit thicker, and I have a few sparse spots. Will this help? Also, can you put it on your eyelashes to help them grow longer?
Sapphire W.