BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #83 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

It’s a brow RE-appearing act with this nutrient-rich eyebrow primer! Worn alone BROWVO! conditions & smooths brows.  Worn as a primer it enhances & extends the wear of other brow products.  This conditioning formula contains keratin & soy proteins known to help brows look THICKER, HEALTHIER & FULLER. Signature Tips & Tricks included!

• All-in-one eyebrow serum
  • Clear gel suits all brows
  • Custom soft-touch applicator

Details:
3.0 mL / 0.1 fl. oz.

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, C11-15 Pareth-7, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta.

• Has anyone noticed a change in hair growth with this prod...2 Answers
  • Do you have to use a primer before or can you do without?3 Answers
  • How can I order Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning ...2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics  BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer
  • "I am so in love with this product right now! The packaging ticks and the product itself does too. Eyebrows appear to be growing thicker and stronger. It's so easy to apply, I recommend using it only at night, but it's also a great primer. I got a sample of it and ended up buying the full size within days." in 61 reviews
  • "I was a little bit skeptical and thought this product was a gimmick, but it totally works!! Its great as a primer but I mainly use it at night. In just one week my eyebrows weren't so sparce. I'm working on having thicker brows and this is helping me alot. It's amazing" in 21 reviews
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
So far so good with this product! I have pretty sparse brows... not from over tweezing or anything like that, they just never have come in full! Super lame.. But you gotta work with what you got! This formula has keratin and soy proteins which help your brows look thicker and fuller! It can be used as a primer to make your brow products last longer or worn alone. The applicator is super soft and easy to apply the product! I did notice that your brows do become kind of stiff, just a little bit.. So when I brushed through them I noticed the slightest fall out. But this is a great product and I have noticed a difference in the thickness of my brows and can't wait to see how it continues to work!
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
This product helped me grow my brows back to how I naturally have them . Never will use another brow conditioning product ever again ! I have been using this product for almost a year now ( even went back to repurchase another one ) because I love it so much . Holy grail product for me ! I naturally have thick brows but back then I didn’t like them so much so I tweezed the living crap out of my brows and they looked horrible . I tried so many different products to make them brow back ( one being RapidBrow ) which I also love but it’s like $40 to get it and THANK GOD I found Benefit BrowVo instead because it works much better then RapidBrow and for like half the price 😀 I use this day and night and my brows have gotten so much more darker and thicker . I included before and after pictures the one in the blue shirt was taken January 7 , 2016 and the one with the grey shirt was taken today on December 2 , 2017 . You can see the difference for yourself ! I swear by this product ! It saved my eyebrows 💗
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Okay depending how i use this is if i like it or not. If i use it as a primer, i hate it. I cant get brow pencil over it and if i use pomade it flakes off.
But if i use it before bed as just a conditioning treatment, its nice. Theres not going to be a big difference in a few days but after awhile of using it you'll notice thicker hairs and growing longer.
However, you HAVE to wash it off in the morning or it starts to ball up and peel off. Thats just on me.
Love X.
I got this in full size from Sephora to promote hair growth as I was told this would help! I used it for couple weeks now and I haven't seen any growth yet.

But I love how it preps for my brow pencil I got from etude house (which I wanted to review but it wasn't coming up here-- something I bought again from cosmetic love since I love how natural it looked and simple to use with a spoolie at the end!). Together it looks great and very natural looking! Then I finish with some brown eye shadow! I love it 😍
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I have been wanting to grow out my eyebrows for a while now and I heard this product can help with that so I wanted to give it a shot! I haven’t used it long enough to know if it works as far as growth of brows, but it is a good conditioner to apply before your regular brow products! I’ll update this review if I see a difference in my brow growth, but it is a good product.
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
I have mixed feelings about this product. It worked wonderful paired with my precisely my brow pencil. However, when I use this in combination with the Anastasia brow pencil it makes my brows look like garbage.

I still have my precisely/conditioner combo, but ditched it for Anastasia pencil and gel. I have bleach blonde eyebrows that are very sparse at the arch and I do think this product is nice, but only with the other Benefit brow products.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is absolutely amazing! I had trouble growing my eyebrows they would be very patchy and did not grow far enough away from my face they would end about 2/3 of my eye. This product TRULY does help grow the hair both thickness and filling in patchy areas and length across the forehead. This product can be applied shortly before applying eyebrow pencil or gel or works as a wonderful eyebrow primer. I will be a lifelong buyer of this product!
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
I have had such amazing results with this product! Before using I had a couple patches in my eyebrows that were much thinner than other areas. After using this for a week those areas already had begun to look more full and consistent with the rest of my brows. I use this product almost every day to tame my brows on days when I don't feel like filling them in. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get fuller brows!!
Hope B.
LOVE: I have naturally thick eyebrows so I don't need much color to them (or I will look like a caveman) so this is perfect since it's clear. My brows get very messy and out of shape so this is what I always use to keep them in place. It makes them look fuller and helps shape them. I wore this all day to school and it didn't budge. Plus I'm obsessed with the packaging so 5/5! Definitely recommend!
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This is an expensive brow primer, but I honestly feel like it has made my brows grow! To me a brow primer isn’t something I find really that necessary, especially for an expensive price. But the fact that this one actually increases growth (which usually takes FOREVER) makes it somewhat worth it. It also keeps my brows in place and makes them look fuller, even with just using the product alone, which I a lot of the time will do.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I would want to try this product out! How good is it?
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
Does this stuff work?
Emily C.
Does this product help with hair growth or does it only help with priming the eyebrows before putting on more makeup?
Emily B.
Edgewater, FL
I got a sample of this at Ulta a couple of weeks ago, I loved the product but the applicator was extremely difficult and uncomfortable to use on my thick eyebrows. Does anyone know of a good alternative way to apply this primer?
Yelimar S.
Miami
Is this product as good as i hear? Because my friend want it

back