BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

With this exclusive kit you can line & define your brows AND eyes wherever you go-go. It's got everything you need for a professional eye look anytime, anywhere. Kit includes mini tweezers, hard angle/talent brush and a step-by-step lesson.

• brow zings powder in light
  • brow zings powder in dark
  • brow zings wax
  • smokin' liner
  • eye bright pencil instant eye bright ener
  • brow highlighter powder

Details:
Kit includes:

• brow zings powder (light) 1.10g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
  • brow zings powder (dark) 1.10g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
  • brow zings wax 0.90g Net wt. 0.03 oz.
  • smokin' liner 0.39g Net wt. 0.01 oz.
  • eye bright 0.90g Net wt. 0.03 oz.
  • brow highlighter powder 1.10g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
  • mini tweezers
  • hard angle / talent brush
  • step-by-step lesson

Brow Zing Powder Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol.

May Contain:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985). N?? 16n2261 Brow Zing Wax Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate. Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492)

• Do you use your own brush to apply it or the brush provided?2 Answers
  • Oh la la! I want to try this!! Anything I need to know be...1 Answers
  • I have been using your soft and natural brow and I love i...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brows A-go-go
  • "Your brows finish your look, and this is a great brand to top it off! It's easy to use, stays in place, and is SO perfect." in 86 reviews
Ella R.
I have fairly light eyebrows and blonde/ brown ombre hair and this product was amazing for re-shaping and defining my eyebrows, you have to be confident at the 'shape' you are making, I suggest getting a benefit assistant to put it on you the first time so they can brow-map you ( they will do this free of charge and trust me it really helps !). Only downside is that I found it was sometimes a little too much, like if I'm running out the house on a Sunday morning I just do a light, feather like effect with an eyebrow pencil rather than this kit. If you are a confident eyebrow make-up person, this product is probably going to work out very well for you.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO
I really love this product. I've been using it for several years now and I wear it almost everyday. I can go almost a year without needing to purchase a new kit, so the price is good for how long it lasts. My eyebrows are light so I was looking for a product that would give my eyebrows a natural pop of color and this does exactly that!
Ana Julia F.
Miami , FL
Whether you hair fair eyebrows that are practically invisible, or you want to thicken your sparse (but otherwise vixen) eyebrows, you need this in your cosmetics bag!
I love how it works. I dyed my hair much lighter (and lightened my brows so it wouldn't be such a stark difference) and I didn't have to get a new brow pencil.
Heath W.
I used this for a long time before I went back to the pencil. It's just too hard to get the perfect consistency. The wax is too sheer on its own and the powder is too thick. Balancing the two in perfect harmony is an art form I never mastered. If you have a low patience threshold, stick with something simpler.
Alisha D.
Kansas City, MO
I purchased this kit after forgetting to pack my usual brow pencil on a weekend trip. I liked the kit but I felt the brushes did not work well for the product. I will use my own in the future. The application process was more difficult than usual because the brushes were so small. I did however, like the shade.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Love it! One of my favorites, really love the package and how it applies it's lovely, I like that because of the size, you can take it everywhere, and also I really like that it comes with a small eyeliner, and tweezers, it is a very complete set, the only thing I don't love about it is that, because it is small, it doesn't lasts a lot, besides that, it is great!
Ellen V.
I love this kit! I've used it every time I have done my brows since I first got it. It was given to me as a gift but I would be very likely to repurchase. Even if you don't want to go all out with your makeup, you'll feel a huge boost of confidence just filling a little into your brows.
Skye H.
Menard, TX
I’ve been using the same benefit brow kit for 2 years now and I’m not interested in switching it always gets the job done. I have to rub it off with makeup remover every night because it sticks great. I recommend this to all my friends
Raquel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very convenient to just shove in your bag. The brow powders are very pigmented. You don't need to use much so it lasts a long time. The eye brightener makes them look amazing! I would recommend everyone add this to their routine.
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love Benefit Brow kit. I never use the powder part only the waxwork eyebrow color, but I love how it fills my brows in and that it comes with an applicator. The brown looks super dark but doesn't read black on my mid-tone brown brows. Don't ever stop making this product please!
Do they have this at Ulta?
Lizmari D.
I never seen this where can I buy one ?
Carina M.
Logan
I need a brow kit! How do you guys like this one?
Arely D.
Does this product give a natural look or will it be noticeable that you are filling in your eyebrows?
Maricarmen M.
I think this is a cute kit, where can I possibly find this at an inexpensive cost?