Benefit Cosmetics Browmazing Deal Eyebrow Pencil Set

A full-size duo of bestselling brow pencils for easy, gorgeous, natural-looking brows. What Else You Need to Know: Fill and shape your brows with Goof Proof Brow Pencil, or get natural-looking definition with Precisely, My Brow Pencil. These two Benefit bestsellers make one brow-mazing duo. This Set Contains:- 0.002 oz/ 0.08 g Full-Size Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define- 0.01 oz/ 0.34 g Full Size Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill

A Friend of mines gave me this for my brows im not sure if i completely like it yet Has anyone used this?
Benefit Cosmetics Browmazing Deal Eyebrow Pencil Set Is the brow pencil as good as everyone says it is?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Browmazing Deal Eyebrow Pencil Set!
Benefit Cosmetics Browmazing Deal Eyebrow Pencil Set uploaded by MARYMARGARETTE G.
Benefits precisely my brow pencil it's so fantastic, as it's so easy to draw such light lines that are almost identical to hair. You never have to sharpen it, you just have to learn how much pressure you need to apply with your hands. If you use Anastasias brow stencils for your eyebrows and this pencil you will have Perfect Brows every time. And if you don't want to use the pencil you can use play Gimme brow powder from Benefit which is also phenomenal. As a blond it's always hard to find just the right color so here's a picture with me with their blond light pencil that I think shows you how well it can integrate with your hair and skin color is long as you pick the right pencil. As you can see here my eyebrows look pretty good, and guess what? I have very, very few, eyebrows because I have fibromyalgia and Ms. What really effects them the most, is my hypothyroidism. Whenever I'm in a bad flare-up I literally lose eyelashes and eyebrows like nobody's business. I always have to keep that growth stuff on tap, but with the help of Benefits Brow pencil you cannot tell that I am basically missing one whole side of my eyebrow. It's growing back, but it's still not where I don't need any help, and thank God for Benefit cuz they really know brows!!!!!!
I always love the benefit brow products . These products really help define brows and shape them. You can go with a natural look or even a bold / extreme look with this product. Although it’s a bit pricey when I can buy it I will ! Perfect for beginners!
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this duo set! Very pigminted. The packing is so cute too. I love the two different sizes, one is very thin - which is perfect. And the wide one is good for covering more space. Kind of pricy, but not really. You get two pencils, would recommend.
Rhinelander, WI
2,102 reviews
Amazing brow products! I usually tend to stick to Anastasia Beverly Hills products for brows but this is one of my favorites. Long lasting wear and the formula is great. Definitely recommend.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have dark hair, and even darker eyebrows. These work really well with shaping my eyebrows, and filling them in. I highly recommend this product to beginners as well.
Sacramento, CA
Benefit brow products are my favorite! The pigment is great, they last all day & for the amount you get it’s a heck of a deal! The fact that it’s not super waxy or too gel-like, is why I love this formula so much.
Davenport
This products are my absolute favorites! They are the only ones I use for my brows. They are super easy to apply and the consistency is great! I use the “precisely, my brow pencil” to shape my brows and “Goof Proof brow pencil to fill any gaps doing small hair like strokes. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes natural looking brows.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
You can’t beat this amazing deal on two full-size brow products. Both brow pencils have a great creamy formula and are easy to apply. They stay on all day and don’t budge no matter what you’re doing. But I prefer the Goof Proof pencil over the other because the formula doesn’t dry up and flake over time.
Labelle, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Benefit products, especially the Precisely My Brow pencil. This pencil makes filling in your brows super easy. It can be used for natural brows or full brows. Everyone should have this in their collection
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I am still in the process of perfecting my brow game, and this ultra fine brow pencil is making ALL the difference! My brows looked bad when using something thicker, so I know the difference is Benefit's unique fine tip pencil. Easy to apply, no need to pull or push hard to apply. The opposite end is a spoolie, which isnt too coarse or hard feeling. Well worth $24, will buy over and over again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
South Carolina