9 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #29 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An all-in-one eyebrow kit that includes everything you need to tame, shape, and fill brows. This brow kit features a soft, pigmented wax creates shape and definition while the setting powder gives brows 12 hours of wear. Brow zings are pocket-sized so you can easily stash them in your purse and tweeze, shape, fill, and set brows anywhere you go. This set contains: - 0.09 oz Brow powder - 0.06 oz Brow wax - Extendable dual-ended brush - Mini slant tweezers Beauty tip: Pressed for time? To quickly create stand-out brows, use the angled brush to mix the wax and powder together before applying. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
olivia v.
olivia v.
Perfect!!!!My old routine was mostly just using Speed Brow and another brands powder and it worked good for me. However, I was running low on Speed Brow and decided to look into other options and ended up really wanting to try Brow Zings. Initially, based on reviews, I was going to go for the Medium since a lot of people who had asked were referred to medium instead of Deep. My natural hair is a medium brown, though my brows are a bit darker, and I dye my hair to be darker generally (so it matches my brows), but I still wasn't 100% sure and for the price I would like to be sure. I ended up going to a Benefit counter and trying it out. Even though I put it on over my other brow makeup, it was clear it was great. I ended up going with Deep and it was a perfect match for my brows. I haven't yet used the powder, only the wax. The powder is much lighter, though with the wax it doesn't look odd. Personally, I don't think I'll use it really, and when talking with the ladies at the counter they also pretty much stuck to one. If you are doing like an evening look with totally full makeup, perhaps that'd be the route, but I'm finding after a week that I only need the wax and it stays put with or without using Speed Brow as well. I'll probably get more Speed Brow anyways (and maybe Gimme Brow since I've never tried it and I'm intrigued by it) because my brows aren't always neat after sleeping, but Brow Zings pretty much does it all.
Also, it is nice it comes with the little brushes and tweezers. I haven't used them yet as I have an angled brush I keep in my makeup bag already, and I'm not sure about the size, but it is nice to have a backup. They look pretty good in quality, they are just quite small. Of the two, the angled would be the more useful in my opinion, though. Angled for brows have always just been the best route for me, though the other may be better with the powder. I would also be hesitant to use on brush for both as it may cause the powder to clump and the wax to get powder mucking it up in the pan.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Review for: 06 Deep
I honestly did not know they updated their brow kit until now! I do want to review it though because I don't see much has changed besides the additional brush. The old kit did come with tweezers and one brush which I think was actually double sided now that I think about it. I think using the wax and the powder together was a little too much but then again I also got better at application compared to when I first started filling my brows with this. If you want a really bold brow I would recommend this. I do like how they come with tweezers but they are so hard to keep together if you're like me and rush and lose stuff. Maybe if they had something that held the brushes in there? Magnet maybe? Or maybe I'm asking for too much lol. I personally like using a bigger regular sized angle brush anyway. So that is why I am deducting a few stars... ALSO my biggest issue with this product is that the powder easily cracked and it fell apart and I didn't know how to restore it at the time.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Morristown, NJ
I bought the Benefit Brow Zings brow kit on a whim while walking through Sephora one day. I previously have only used pencils to fill in my brows – I have a small scar in the middle of my left brow where no hair grows, so I fill them in every day. I found this product to be very easy to use and absolutely repurchasing it.

The gel is great – it provides long-lasting, pigmented coverage. It's best to use short, quick strokes to avoid being too heavy-handed with the product. The powder is a great way to set the gel, and my brows look very finished and crisp when I'm done.

The tweezers may actually be my favorite part of this product. I'm someone who procrastinates getting my brows waxed, and the tweezers are a perfect reminder to get rid of those few stray hairs every morning. It's convenient for traveling too!

If you haven't used this product yet, you should really give it a shot. It lasts forever so you'll definitely get your money's worth.
Rosangela R.
Rosangela R.
Review for: 06 Deep
This thing is great. So compact and the product will last you a long time, so it's worth the price. I started out by getting my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar at my local Ulta. They actually used this to delineate where they would wax my brows. Once the girl filled in my brows, they looked stunning. I had to get the compact so I could recreate the look at home. What's unique about this compact is the colored wax. I had never seen anything like it. It's the perfect formula for outlining the shape of your brows. The mirror in this thing is also big enough to be helpful. It's a lux compact no doubt about it. I gave it four stars because after having it awhile the product's smell kind of bothered me. Other than that, I'd recommend this to anybody who wants perfect brows. In fact, my mom got hooked on it because of me!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 02 Light
I hesitated spending so much for an eyebrow kit, but the tinted wax works great to color gray hairs and keep stray hairs in control. The teeny brush assures u don't over apply. The powder goes on smooth and is great to fill in spots with little or no hair. I'm fair, so got the light color which looks and blends very nicely. The overall effect is extremely natural. Looks much neater and natural than any pencil could and the combo of the wax and powder really lasts. All of that plus tiny tweezers and mirror in a nice compact. After lunch, I can easily take a quick look and touch up where necessary right at my desk. If you're in to your eyebrows, you need to try this.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
I love brow zings! You are able to create either a very defined brow with this product or you can create a natural fluffy brow. I enjoy having versatility in my products and this makes that very easy. I also enjoy how it comes with a foldable brush and mini tweezers so you can fill your brows in then tweeze any unwanted hairs. I use mine in shade 3. I prefer for my brow color to be softer though I defenetly can pull off shade 4 as well. This is because my hair is not light but it is not dark I fall into the medium range. Attached is a photo of my brows filled in using this product!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Chico, CA
Review for: 02 Light
Originally purchased this product on a whim and I fell in love with it. The packaging for this product was very simple and all black , I have the older version of this product. It's fairly small which allows for easy storage. I love the formula of both the wax and powder. It stays on my brows all day, from 8 in the morning to 10 o'clock at night. I use this product on a daily basis. A little goes a long way with this product. I've had it for a year and haven't even hit pan yet. High quality product that is definitely worth the price considering it lasts a very long time.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my least favorite products of the line so far. I use the #4 shade, but I find this set comes off very warm compared to the other #4 products, and does not blend well with my brows at all.. the powder on its own may be used as a subtle hint of color, but the wax and shadow combines can turn into an overkill really quick.

Sometimes I use this product -very lightly- as a base and then use one of the pencils to make definitive shapes and more realistic strokes. I do like the folding brush that comes with it.
Kt E.
Kt E.
Fayetteville, AR
I have the older version of this, so I'm not sure if they have changed the formula. I really like how great it is for travel, no need to pack a bunch of brushes and it even has mini tweezers. I use it all the time and it tends to stay on all day with no problem. That being said, I have noticed it starts to get kind of "cakey" if you apply too much of either wax or powder, and the color is much darker than you'd expect. I'd like to try the newer version to see if it's any different, it's a terrific idea.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Review for: 06 Deep
This was the first eyebrow kit I ever purchased. I had used the pencil one they had, but it left my eyebrows looking to harsh and too dark. This kit lives a more natural look. The wax helps tame and shape them and then I add just a little powder to fill in the sparse areas. I just love that it comes with the brushes already in the kit as well as tweezers for the last minute clean up. Having everything included in the kit eliminated me having to carry loose tweezers and eyebrow powder brushes.
Courtlandt M.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
Maritza N.
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Its good?
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown