BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• Looking for a new brow kit, hows this one?1 Answers
  • I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Kassandra R.
Glendale
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I bought this product after having a terrible experience getting my eyebrows done. I have medium brown eyes and dark hair and eyebrows (almost black) so I was worried about finding an exact match but this one worked perfectly for me. It was expensive and I don't know if I would invest in it again which is why I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5. It costs $30 for this little set but it does last a long time. You don't need a lot of product to fix your eyebrows and it works for filling in gaps or slightly changing the shape of your eyebrows (both of which I do). It also stays on through anything until you scrub it out. I've slept wearing this product and it never smudges even when I'm sweating or being active. I recommend trying this first in the store and see how it works for you.
Eliana B.
I love this!  Im not super good at doing my makeup, but this makes my brows look amazing.  It is super easy to use and provides a beautiful natural look that lasts all day.  It comes with miniature tweezers and a double sided brush which make it super simple and easy to use.  I like that it is pretty compact so I can carry it around anywhere.  I recommend this brow kit to everyone!
Rayna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 02 Light more...
My favorite brow product of all time!! The brow wax and powder together stays put during workouts as well as my long 12 hours shifts. For the price it is worth it as it lasts for nearly 6 months. I’ve done through pencils a lot sooner and have had to buy more of those. Benefit brow zings look natural and come in 6 different shades. Love the packaging and it comes with mini tweezers!
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
I am in love with this product. It helps create the trendy ombre brow look that is in. ts very easy to apply, it comes with the best tweezers i have ever used, and great eyebrow brush!!! Seriously these tweezers are great!! Definetly worth the price point since you get more than just a powder.
Alison M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this little brow kit. I did a number on my brows in middle school (siiigh, early 2000s) and use this product daily. I use the powder to fill in denser part of my brow, and the wax to shape and define the tweezed-to-death end. I'm a big fan of this combo palette, as I can keep it easy and natural or kick things into high gear for a heavy brow if I'm feeling it.

One teensy downside is if you're traveling with this kit, be careful not to use the little brushes!
violet m.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I bought this a couple days ago, I originally bought a different brow kit and the Benefit Kabrow but I wanted to try something new and I honestly love Benefit's brow products so I thought "Hmmm why not" and it's honestly sooo good! The pigment is great and it doesn't smear or wear off, it lasted me aaaaall day, and the little brushes in the kit make it perfect for putting it in your purse for a day out, the sizing is also perfect, not too big, not too small
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
This is always in my travels bag and purse. It goes everywhere with me like my left hip. It small so its perfect for travel, and it comes with all the tools you need so you don't need additional brushes. The color is so natural, and the wax is tinted in a natural color. It doesn't look caked or fake which I love I love when my make up looks natural, like I woke up like this!!!!!
Jolyssa P.
Pico Rivera, CA
I personally loved this, but only while at the store. The woman who did my brows showed me how to use it and the tools that it came with. My brows came out great so i decided to get it. Even after practicing, I could never get the hang of it. It was a great product, just not for me. If you want it, I would try practicing with drug store version before moving up to this! The brushes and tweezers do come in handy, even without the gel and powder.
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
I love this product I use it almost every day, or what I can haha, takes a lot of time to tame those brows. I'm in shade 3, I think the concept it cute like the packaging and I like the little tweezers it comes with makes doing brows on the go very simple, as long as the little brush it comes with in the compact.
Mallory M.
Olathe, KS
This products gets the job done however it does come off easily, and I'm not a fan of the feel of the product on my eyebrows. If you are going for a defined eyebrow look I would recommend this product. I have mentioned it to my friends based on there type of skin and eyebrows, and they use it for there #1 eyebrow product for a night out when wanting a more defined look.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them