BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• Looking for a new brow kit, hows this one?1 Answers
  • I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Megan G.
Chesapeake, VA
I've had this for almost a year and still have a lot of product. I don't use too much of the wax. This kit is very easy to use and looks very natural after your get the hang of it.
Liz W.
Chicago
The wax and power combination is great and stays put well. The included brushes aren't the best because of their size, but it's easy to grab another brush to apply.
Tarah B.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This product is so easy to use for people that are just starting out makes your eye brow look amazing and I swear by this product this is the only thing I'll buy from now on
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
OMG YOU GUYS!!! Benefit literally changed the brow game
for me! I can finally say that "my brows are on fleek" ever since they released the new brow collection, my life has gotten easier. I wasn't blessed with good brows so I have to work extra hard to get the the shape that I want, and this ... This is one of my favorite products for their new line. I also love the applicator, when you unfold it.. It turns into this 2 in 1 brush! I love it.
Izzie C.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite brow product I use it every day. I am a shade 5 or 6 depending on my mood. I love the little twezers that came with it. Such cute packaging.
Tori E.
Ann Arbor, MI
This kit has everything I need to groom my brows just how I like them. This kit has lasted me a while and I'd definitely buy it again. I use it almost everyday!
Stephanie B.
Review for: 01 Light more...
I personally love the wax and the powder. I shape and fill in and my brows then set it with powder, I can make perfect brows with it and it's very easy to use.
Jennifer N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Love it needs fixing but love it won't exchange it I plastic me about four months I just got a new one price is affordable if you love makeup on a daily basis
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love a small kit with everything you need, so you can do your brows in the car, if needed. I like the powder and the wax/gel better than using a brow pencil.
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
I really like these kit to make up eyebrows, since it is a very efficient to carry in the bag produto, I like to bring a wax I see multipurpose I apply the principle to use as first and shadows that brings it adieran better the eyebrow and also I apply at the end to seal the left eyebrow shadows. I like that brings variety of colors and brings his brush, his brush and tweezers. very easy to blend and apply.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them