BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Jennifer N.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 04 Medium more...
Love it needs fixing but love it won't exchange it I plastic me about four months I just got a new one price is affordable if you love makeup on a daily basis
Elena A.
Miami, Florida
I really like these kit to make up eyebrows, since it is a very efficient to carry in the bag produto, I like to bring a wax I see multipurpose I apply the principle to use as first and shadows that brings it adieran better the eyebrow and also I apply at the end to seal the left eyebrow shadows. I like that brings variety of colors and brings his brush, his brush and tweezers. very easy to blend and apply.
Bianca B.
I really liked this brow kit by Benefit. It is easy to use and blend to get your perfect match. Powder stays in place and loved the mini tweezers & brushes.
jeni d.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This is a handy kit. Great for travel because of the tiny tweezers. Elf makes a very similar product which is comparable and much cheaper. Both are good.
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
The one item I can not live without!!! I will go completely fresh faced but not without my brows done! I love this little kid and how it comes with so much!
Isabel L.
Briarwood, NY
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I absolutely love Brow Zings! They give my eyebrows a natural color/tint and doesn't make them look too filled in! I create the perfect arch with Brow Zings.
Whitney K.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
This stuff is THE BEST, as with all other Benefit products. This product gives a natural finish and can even build up to a more dramatic look if you desire.
Jennifer G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 02 Light more...
This product is perfect if you are heading to the beach and would like your brows to stay on the whole time. They also look very Suttle. I love this product.
Lorena S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I really love this kit, because I like to have light eyebrows for daily use, and this happens to be one of the only eyebrow kits that happen to work for me.
moriah p.
Temecula, Ca
Not enough colors, it sucks because it's hard for my brows to match colors greatly. I was very excited to try this and I got very disappointed when it came.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?