BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Autumn T.
Whittier , Ca
Once i used this i instantly fell in love it last the whole day for me and its texture is amazing not like any other brow kit I've used! You're eyebrows will be on fleek i promise
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
Love this! It stays put all day for myself. The mini brushes aren't the best, but don't throw them out - they're great for travel and/or backup for a quick touch up if necessary.
Jennifer V.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: 03 Medium more...
Works amazing!! Eyebrows look natural and fills them in perfectly. I use this product everyday, and will continue to buy it! Stays on throughout the day too, which is a plus!
Rebecca S.
Tornillo, TX
This product honetly lasts so long! i bought one in January, literally use it EVERYDAY! Its already December and Im barely running out! And yes i have my eyebrows everyday!!
Lauren G.
Dayton, KY
The best thing you can do for your face is to have fantastic eyebrows. They are eye framers. For a great eyebrow, if you don't have them naturally, use this Brow Zings kit!
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love really help me slay me eyebrows with no problem and easy to use. I also love that it comes with a mirror. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
Lisa R.
Great product! Color is perfect for me and goes on beautifully. The only thing I don't care for with this kit is the tweezers. The tweezers seem to break my brow hairs before I can start to pluck them. Love the mini brushes it comes with.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I actually just recently bought this and I love it so much. I used to not fill my brows in but since I bought this I have an obsession of the way this product makes them look.
Tiffany B.
Brooklyn, NY
Unlike many other brow makeup products I've used, this one gives a completely natural look. It lasts all day until I wash it off. It has definitely become a staple of mine.
Kattie P.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This is a beautiful product! Its fine powder is easy to use and blend and is still strongly pigmented if needed. The wax is good for holding stray eyebrow hairs in place!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?