BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I love this kit. the little brushes included are great for traveling. I love how the wax is easy to work with. It's very pigmented and smooth, yet still looks very natural. It can get quite dark if you use a heavy hand, so remember that a little goes a long way. If you apply too much or it looks too dark, .The powder locks everything in place. I also love the natural finish of this kit. The brows don't look shiny or waxy, just full and rich with color.
LOOOOOOOVE ITTTT
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Medium more...
My FAVORITE brow filler! I've been using these for years and have never been disappointed. Everyone always compliments my brows when I use this and it looks completely natural!
Rachel M.
Considering how much product you get and how much you need to use per go, I think this is pretty value. I've been using this product going on around eight months and there's barely a dent in it. One of my favorite products of my make up routine and well worth a go!
Samantha M.
The selection of colors is way too small. Benefit is one of my favorite brands so I was disappointed I can't use this product. The quality of what I did try was nice, but it just didn't match.
Silvia S.
Turlock, CA
In love with this brow kit! its small, and is easy to travel with especially since there is small eyebrow pluckers. it lasts all day and it gives you that natural shade! highly recommend it!
No D.
My problem is sparse eyebrows. I have always used loose powder to fill in my eyebrows up until I discovered this product. The nice lady at Sephora hooked me up and I've been hooked since. It is rather pricey for something that you only fill your eyebrows with, BUT this blows all those other products out the water! Whatever is in this formula it works wonders for my thick unruly brows.
Marra G.
Rochester, NY
I'm sure this is great product for defining and filling in brows. But i bought this thinking it was a universal palette. I was wrong, The shades match neither my skin nor my hair color.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
Got introduced at the brow bar when I got my brows waxed. I've been filling in my brows ever since and I have no idea why I waited so long - huge impact in a few short seconds of application!
Claire M.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is great! If you do it how the packaging suggests then it looks really natural and soft. I recommend going for a shade lighter then you usually get for an even softer look.
Stefanie R.
I've been using this for 6 years. And it never fails. Love how it comew with 2 colors and 2 brushes. Even little tweezers that work very good especially for those little straggly hairs!!
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them