BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Benefit Cosmetics has the best brow kit. I'm actually waiting for a shipping myself. It is an easy way to fill in your browser and it leaves looking totally different, a big transformation.
rosanna r.
West Harrison, NY
Review for: 06 Deep more...
Not a fan of brow zings. i do like their pencil, but the brow zings turn really orange on me. i also do not like the feel of the wax. you could feel it on there and it is uncomfortable and looks unnatural. i bought it at benefit. i would not buy this again.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
Brow zing is the only product that will always guarantee perfect brows!! The mix of powder and wax formula help you to create Browns and then SET them! It is super easy to get and can be found at ulta!
Nora W.
Columbia, MD
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I love the benefit cosmetics brow zings tame ans shape kit! It helps my brows sooo much! My eyebrows look much more fuller, and cleaned up, and just neater. I personally like this because it helps me achieve a nice eyebrow look. Not the perfect but a nice one.
Dana M.
I just bought this today and I love it! I hardly have eyebrows over the years of constant unnecessary plucking. This looks so natural it puts together my face. The girl at Ulta put this on me and made them super defined. The soft wax helps it stay. It's amazing
Caitlin D.
Cheektowaga
Love this product! Helps my brows stay defined. This was my first time using this product after visiting the beauty bar and having my eyebrows waxed by a Benefit consultant. I love the mini tweezers and brush for applying.
Laura A.
Review for: 01 Light more...
Not as easy to use as a pencil. I would recommend buying an eyebrow brush instead of using what it comes with. I personally would not buy again because it's too pricey for what you get.
Brandi Lane B.
Rochester hls, MI
I bough benefits brow kit years ago and its still going strong this is definitely worth the money! It lasts forever!! and it does amazing things for your brows i have very light colored brows and very dark colored hair so it really helps them blend together.
Madison  M.
San Angelo, TX
This product is a great product. I found that the color selection was not that great and the way it blended into my eyebrow made it look unnatural. Every time I used this product I would get the powder all down my face. I didn't find it to be that great.
Madelyn J.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This little kit is awesome. Not only does it have a great shade for your brows, it also has the wax and tools you need to clean up your brows. My only con for this product is the price!! It's expensive, but it will last some time and it's great for travel.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them