BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
  • Does this look natural when applied ?1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
It's amazing how this kit can transform your brows! I first bought it at Sephora two years ago, and I've bought it again a few other times. It's very easy to use. One kit lasts nearly 6-9 months.
theresa t.
Whittier, CA
Love love love this! Been using it for quite some time now. I do alternate with an eye brow pencil from time to time, but I love the quality of this product. The powder compliments my eyebrows perfectly and the gel provides good staying power. Purchased from Macy's.
Courtney M.
Johnsburg, IL
This brow kit is my favorite! (worth the price tag) The brushes are great quality & the kit lasts awhile (months...) even with daily use. If you are new to filling in your brows stop by the benefit brow bar (in most Ulta stores) they should be able to give you great tips!
Ashley S.
Canton, GA
You have to be careful when picking what shade you want. I recommend going into a Benefit Brow Bar and they'll get you fixed up. I had a hard time using the kit at first, but with time I learned the perfect combination of wax and powder and it makes my brows look awesome!
Hannah A.
Looooove brow zings so much. Honestly maybe even bette than Anastasia. Some say it's too greasy but I disagree. Yo can always set it with the powder and it stays alll day
Marleigh N.
Sanford, NC
This is truly a "game changer" my brows have honestly never looked better and it's really amazing how EASY it is to use!!! Never have I had a product so easy. Ladies use wax first then powder!!!
Melissa T.
Astoria, NY
Review for: 05 Deep more...
Brow Zings are the best - the wax lasts forever and the color is perfect, plus there are many color options for your complextion. I don't recommend using the brushes that are included, they are a bit too small to build your perfect brow, so definitely grab a long one.
Susie Y.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I love this kit because it had EVERYTHING to get your eyebrow job done! I give it four stars thought because I think the eyebrow pencil from Anastasia is a lot more convenient but I like how there are two colors for your eyebrows and highlight!
Chris B.
Long Beach, CA
Love this cute kit! It has brow powder and a neutral wax. Fits perfectly in any makeup bag. It has a mirror and tweezers! How perfect is that! Sephora has the full range of Benefit brows. It is longlasting and easy to apply and remove. It is a repeat purchase for me.
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
I really like this. I don't usually use and eyebrow product but this really works and looks so natural. It lasts too. I don't need to apply every day. It seems to tint my brow hairs and lasts a few days. A little bit goes a long way too. This product lasts forever for me.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Warners, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them