BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #53 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Alli B.
This is an amazing product. One of my favorites by Benefit. Love that there are many different shades so it is easy to find the perfect color your your brows. The brush included is great too. I would definitely recommend this product.
Aaliya B.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I've been using this for around 3 years, it's amazing. The price however is a bit much but the results are breath taking, the packaging is beautiful which is a bonus, I love this and would totally recommend.
Lisa T.
Colonial Heights, VA
Best product ever.love the way it help shapes ....I love the colors.,my daughter also loves it.she's always using this .I think I bought it at Walgreens or maybe target..makes your face looks nice
Kiara L.
Sebring, FL
Review for: 02 Light more...
This product makes my brows look so amazing , it blends with my natural hairs and does not look cakey, the packaging is great Bc it is easy for on the go, I use this everyday and I love it more and more as long as you know how to draw in you eyebrows it is very easy to use
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 02 Light more...
Very long lasting eyebrow grooming kit - wax keeps brows in place while powder grabs the wax to create a very full and natural look. This product seriously lasts several years - a very good buy.
Courtney M.
Johnsburg, IL
This brow kit is my favorite! (worth the price tag) The brushes are great quality & the kit lasts awhile (months...) even with daily use. If you are new to filling in your brows stop by the benefit brow bar (in most Ulta stores) they should be able to give you great tips!
Ashley S.
Canton, GA
You have to be careful when picking what shade you want. I recommend going into a Benefit Brow Bar and they'll get you fixed up. I had a hard time using the kit at first, but with time I learned the perfect combination of wax and powder and it makes my brows look awesome!
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
I really like this. I don't usually use and eyebrow product but this really works and looks so natural. It lasts too. I don't need to apply every day. It seems to tint my brow hairs and lasts a few days. A little bit goes a long way too. This product lasts forever for me.
theresa t.
Whittier, CA
Love love love this! Been using it for quite some time now. I do alternate with an eye brow pencil from time to time, but I love the quality of this product. The powder compliments my eyebrows perfectly and the gel provides good staying power. Purchased from Macy's.
Christina C.
North Andover, MA
Review for: 02 Light more...
This brow pencil works well for me and comes in shades that work for my blond brows. Easy to use, lasts all day for me! I don't have to add a powder or a clear brow gel to my brows after I use this pencil. It's great for every day simple makeup or for a special look.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them

back