BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our Famous Pocket-size Eyebrow Kit Is New & Improved! Brow Zings' Perfectly Paired Eyebrow Powder & Wax, Mini Slant Tweezers And New Dual-sided Extendable Applicator Is Everything You Need To Sculpt, Shape And Fill Brows. Plus, Our Signature Tips & Tricks! Available In 3 New Shades So Every Gal Can Get Amazing Brows.

Soft, Pigmented Eyebrow Shaping Wax
Natural-shaded Setting Powder
12-hour Wear

Brow Zings Wax Shades 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09982/A

Brow Zings Wax Shade 5 Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Mica, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Paraffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09983/A

Brow Zings Powder Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09984/A

• Looking for a new brow kit, hows this one?1 Answers
  • I use the Ka-Brow benefit product. Would I like this as w...1 Answers
  • Quiero quiero quieroooo1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit
  • "So easy to use and so long-lasting! It's really easy to customize the shade and how bold you make your look by blending the wax and powder, and I almost never even have to do touch-ups during the day. Plus, the fact that the brushes were included in the compact made it an easy addition to my makeup bag. It's an expensive product, but it lasts a long time." in 294 reviews
Lauren J.
Beverly Hills, MI
I love brow zings. It takes a little practice to get used to the tiny brushes and how much of the gel and powder to use, but once you do, it's amazing! Your brows look natural and full. I am blond and the light color works well for me.
Nichole G.
Apple Valley, MN
This is my favorite eyebrow product in my collection. I use it daily and still have a ton of product. The texture is soft and light. I use the right side powder alone more than with the wax. I also use my own brush http://www.sephora.com/mini-duo-angled-spooley-7-P69517?skuId=765776 Anastasia dual Spooley. Definitely worth the $
Stephanie W.
Atlanta , GA
Holy grail brow product. If you want a more refined, natural look that doesn't appear drawn on, I would recommend this product everyday. The gel subtly shapes your brows and the powder fills in great
Pamela B.
I use this product everyday! The color is a perfect match and the brushes are super easy to use. The kit is designed for precise application and customization of darkness/ thickness. I love that I fill in where needed and apply the wax to define the shape. The tweezers that come with it are super handy for on-the-go fixes.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I bought this kit thinking it had everything I needed in it but it really didn't match my eyebrows shade no matter which one I tried and made them look kind of crusty. I loved the little tools, but in the end it wasn't a product for me.
Darlene R.
I'm new to doing my brows, and I recently picked up the Benefit Browzings after hearing great things about it. At around $30, it is pricey. However, after using this product for a couple weeks I can tell that it's worth it and that the kit will last at least a year. It is very easy to use and really makes my eyes stand out.
Ashleigh B.
Oxford, PA
Review for: 01 Light more...
I loveee this product!! It's great for filling in your brows and achieving that perfect look and lasts all day! It's a very nice quality which is why it's more of a high end product but I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Monica P.
Sebastopol, CA
LOVE this kit! Before I was using a drugstore pencil and eyeshadow (yeah, I know...). I found this at ULTA last weekend and it's made all the difference in my routine. It's a little pricey, but I can tell it will last a long time. I don't do my brows to heavy as I like them to look natural. This was a great solution!!
Yesenia V.
I really honestly hated this product! It had too much red in the colors and I'm a very warm blooded person so the wax for the brows just melted off my face and smeared . The powder helped it set but it honestly doesn't work well.
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I always use this product because it's a very close almost exact color of my eyebrows which helps me achieve a more natural look. And the little eyebrow tool is perfect to get the exact points and hard to reach smaller areas.
Elizabeth M.
Humble, TX
Do you find that this product is quickly used up?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
How does this product look on dark blonde eyebrows? sometimes i have trouble matching shades between blonde and light brown
Maritza N.
Portland, OR
Is this a good eyebrow kit because I've been wanting to try out something new.?
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Is this a good kit to use for natural looking brows? I'm new to doing my brows and I'm not quite ready to go all out with doing them